Stirling
Let's try to make the podcasting a regular thing!!!

Why does my cat pick a single piece of dry food from the bowl out and then eat that?
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
sealelement
will luigi ever know mercy?
100% pure gamer 100%
Aidan
why would an all-powerful, loving God allow suffering
Aidan
asuka or rei?
Pea
what game without a sequel deserves and needs one

and why is it kirby air ride
Aidan
least favorite pizza topping
Pea
(Nov 17, 2018 at 2:36 AM)Aidan Wrote: least favorite pizza topping

and why is it pineapple
sealelement
after that announcement that will happen before this podcast occurs, which ps5 games are you looking forward to? also, are you interested in the ps2 classic?
100% pure gamer 100%
Jetamo
happy with the choices Nintendo made with the Smash DLC characters? nobody expected goku to make it but sakurai strikes again; was there anyone else you wanted to see?
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Yrrzy
why do we keep making new threads we already have like 2 or 3 backlogged podcast questions threads
this is the last time im doing this if this one doesnt come out mw is confirmed limp dick procrastinators such as myself
waiting on laundry anyway fams
ok let's just get this out of the way how do you go about killing people accurately in killing game i keep fucking up answer that
speaking of killing game, who is the best at killing game. automatically disqualifying BM because his ego is already big and he doesnt play third strike
what's the most embrassing argument you lost? i got into a fight yesterday because i thought democrat was red and republican was blue oops
you are in a zombie acoplolapyse and just so happened to be trapped in a suburban area in a suburban house and you have to choose between two party members which one do you choose

DIEGO
[Image: 181028-Lil-Xan-1-767x575.jpg]

perks of having diego on your squad
-has a ridiculus supply of opiods/pills from his parents who are very wealthy doctors
-knows land marks really well
-played a lot of fortnite so is actually really useful when it comes to fending off zombies

non-perks
-very annoying voice.
-takes frequent naps
-70% of your conversations with him will be him talking about his ex 17 yr old gf who cheated on him with another similar looking guy
- rapper

Devin
[Image: carlgrimes11.jpg]

perks
-not from the neighborhood. was just driving his tractor thru and got caught up
-farmer so has a lot of crops in household
-very agile and athletic
- logical

non-perks
- refuses to use guns. his only weapon is a shovel and dagger
- loves new age country
-hates gays
Aidan
(Nov 17, 2018 at 5:22 PM)Zelma Wrote: speaking of killing game, who is the best at killing game. automatically disqualifying BM because his ego is already big and he doesnt play third strike

i don't play killing game but i do play third strike, fuckboy. meet me online
since everyone here has come out as a furry you need to decide which girl sonic really should end up with in the bowl

sally

[Image: sonic_x_sally_acorn_by_awesomeblossompossum-d5yistn.png]

amy rose
[Image: 0a9015c4d9f188d29bb52b87e6ddf279aa8aace8v2_hq.jpg]

cream's mom
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
who here has been to a convention and what's the best story you have from that??
Aidan
if you could get a gundam irl which would you want