Final results leaked? Could this be real?

NintendoEmploye
I found this leak earlier today on 4chan. It was posted by an anonymous user who claims to have sneaked into Brainwyrm's bedroom and grabbed this photo of his desk. So let's just get right to it.

[Image: qBE9qE4.png]

You might not notice it at first, but off to the right there is a Grinch themed Valentine's Day card on the desk. The image is a bit blurry, but you can just barely make out that it says "to: lisa" and a bit below that "from: brainwyrms". I think this confirms that Lisa will win.

Let's talk about whether or not this leak is real or not though. If you take a closer look, you will see that this is not actually Brainwyrms in the photo, but some strange different man. Why would this man be in Brainwyrms' room? Also the photo looks like it was taken in an office. I don't think either of these facts can discredit the leak though. It is possible that this is a photo of Brainwyrms' father or brother and Brainwyrms does in fact live inside of an office complex. The shadows on the Valentine's Day card are also a bit off. I have had several experts in creating fake leaks take a look and they all say that they think it is a fake card.

So do I think this leak is true? I personally think that it is real, and I would be super excited if Lisa got picked as the winner.
sealelement
looks legit. it would take a LOT of effort to fake this leak, so i think that lends it credibility. plus i know a lot of people have always wanted brainwyrms to date mach rider and this is close enough
100% pure gamer 100%