Hannibal Buress
Man, I did my job every night and you just complain? That's wack, man, now I'm disappointed in you, I may be a ghost but I'm letting the Union know about this.
Hannibal Buress
Bitch
Honoka Kosakatua
I'd like to take the key from Hannibal's body, open the Animatronic Control Room, and look inside for any signs of use.
Spooks?
(Nov 20, 2018 at 4:25 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: I'd like to take the key from Hannibal's body, open the Animatronic Control Room, and look inside for any signs of use.

You open up the Animatronic Control Room. It appears to be a relative clean room, with some control panels, and a couple of Zombie animatronics, positioned underneath trapdoors that appear to open up to the graveyard.

The control panels for the zombies appear to be unused and a little dusty, but the wendigo animatronic's control panel has definitely been used. There is a small digital screen labeled ACTION QUEUE, which appears to contain some lines of code telling the animatronic to perform "queued actions". You cannot understand the code on the screen.
Trip [Cameraman]
[Image: JuVbu6q.png?1]

Aw, I can't believe that Hannibal guy's dead.

Hang on, did I ever even talk to Hannibal? Huh. Maybe not. Oh well, still sucks he's gone. On the bright side though, it does mean I get to ask...

[Image: pKdravY.png?1]

...Who killed Hannibal?

Heh heh. I bet I'm the first guy here to make that joke. Anyway, tonight was cool, Teddie put on a pretty cool show with his explosions and stuff, and I got to try my hand at being a photographer, which sounds way cooler than "cameraman"!

Here, check it out:

Trip's Footage:
Honoka Kosakatua
I'd like to investigate Shoey's room and talk to his boogeyman.
Spooks?
(Nov 20, 2018 at 5:31 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: I'd like to investigate Shoey's room and talk to his boogeyman.
You check Shoey's room. The roulette wheel sits right in the middle of it, taking up 99% of the living space.

You interrogate his boogeyman, asking him to act out Shoey's bedroom actions like a sick charade. He sighs, and very slowly pushes the roulette wheel out. A while later, he pushes it slowly back in, and plays roulette for like 5 hours.
Alex Jones
I'd ask who killed Hannibal, but I'm not interested in B-list actors! This is a triple A studio and a legendary spokesman running it! (Me)
[Image: alex_jones.jpg]

Tonight a witty informant told me that the horror set would be compromised of it's Info Wars integrity and that I should avoid it. AS IF I CARE ABOUT WHAT THEY THINK, NOTHING STOPS INFO WARS... But I was out of material, so I did the next best thing to hosting info wars. Gathering more FACTS for info wars. And I knew just where to get them. From the anti-government records room. But I had to prepare myself before walking into that den of communism again.
[Image: alex_jones_08062018b.jpg]
I'm ready

I emerge from my trailer, and climb atop my self-proclaimed statue and began preaching my gospel! I spoke about how our great nation is on the verge of falling apart at the hands of millenials and weak minded white collar IDIOTS. America the great is great because it is greatly free! By standing around and not funding more guns and less immigrants we are WEAKENING OUR RESOLVE.
[Image: maxresdefault.0.jpg]

I would go on, but that's when I realized that no one was around. I needed new and better material, this wasn't going to cut it. You all are already aware of these crucial facts, so I set out to get something new. Running into my hunting buddy Dante we both headed to the records room where I made my research and rented some documents. I was looking for a map that the dead guy had, but it wasn't there. Why do I need a map you ask? Well I don't really, I've got natural instincts like a jaguar. My natural ferocity makes me the king lion of any jungle of idiots. I just wanted to see if they had one. Unable to find one I took some others instead and continued on with my GREAT PURPOSE! You all know what it is, to UNCOVER THE TRUTH! And there's one great conspiracy going on around here and it's IN THOSE WOODS! You all know what it is... WHERE ARE THOSE ILLEGALS HIDING IN THERE? WHY IS BIGFOOT NOT LEAVING THEIR CARCASSES STREWN ABOUT? WHO IS MANBEARPIG? and most importantly of all.... WAS THAT BUFFALO MAN I SAW IN THERE NIGHT 2? This calls for some Info Hunting!
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

The commie refuses to leave my side (we both submitted late) so I begrudgingly allow him to accompany me, but he has to promise to to weigh me down. And with that we hit the woods. A lot of things happened, but I'll only cover the important parts.
It was hours since we had entered, and already Dante had eaten his own left big toe from starvation. Me? I was stocked full of FREEDOM ENERGY! And my own protein supplements. As I pulled Dante out of the quicksand that nearly consumed him a TERRIBLE ROAR came from behind us! I turned around to confront the beast and without giving it a chance to show its papers I took it down IMMEDIATLY! My gaze alone was enough to fell the great beast, which turned out to be a really big SALAMANDER!
[Image: alex-jones-trex.jpg]
Another Score for the Joneser. Dante stopped cowering and dried off his pants and we took this photo as commemoration of my triumph! But it wasn't long before a tremendous thundering caused the ground to shake. Dante began to run and scream like a little girl, so I clotheslined him into silence as we took cover in a nearby bush. My natural instincts began cutting in and I used my heat vision to scan the surroundings. It isn't really heat vision, but I've got so much testosterone and vitamins in my body that I can sense where heat is coming from. And there in the distance was the great beast, the HAIRY ELEPHANT!
[Image: alex-jones-woolly-mammoth.jpg]
I tossed Dante in front of the beast to scare it into submission, because elephants hate mice! While it was stunned in silence I took another picture as proof, so any of you naysayers who try to call me a liar will have to hold that thought and stick it up your ass!

That was most of what there was to hunting though. I did find some interesting information that you can look forward to seeing on info wars tomorrow! But if you want an insider scoop I'll trade info for another scoop you might have. I already know all of your secrets really, my 200+IQ has already solved this murder, but I'm just trying to be a fair american.

Anyways, we emerged from the woods in the dead of night. And on my very own statue is that Ameribear hosting a 21 gun salute. Except instead of guns it was propane. And instead of 21 it was Roller. He began talking about a great send off and finished some preparations. It was at this moment I entered the Matrix.
[Image: matrixunplug.jpg]
I'm offered 2 pills. One to venture further down the rabbit holed. The other? Communism. I SWALLOW BOTH, AND DESTROY THE COMMUNISM WITH MY ALEX JONES STOMACH ACID. The other pill sends me into a flash back earlier this night.
I'm atop the statue, giving my speech. When suddenly I'm struck with inspiration. I forsee a great event happening on this very statue. A commemorative ceremony of grand spectacle. I have no doubt this will be true, my 200+IQ is never wrong. I make some preparations. I'm going to make sure that this event is in true American fanfare.

[Image: alex-jones-pizzagate.jpg]
In an instant, I snap back to reality. The event I forsaw is taking place. Teddie is about to detonate the propane tanks. I know this. It's going to send that ball into orbit. I KNOW THIS. This was all a meme about Teddie's Instant Kill in Persona 4 Arena. I KNOW THIS
With a heave from Teddie and a Flourish from me the ball gets sent skyrocketting as pyrotechnics occur around the Ameribear, creating a GRAND SPECTACLE WORTHY OF UNCLE SAM HIMSELF! Unphased, Teddie sees his creation reach the moon before the Soviets and gives an American Salute. E pluberis Unim.
[Image: JonesFlag.jpg]
God Bless America.

I go to sleep.
There's a war on for your mind!
[Image: MiEk6jh.jpg]
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Shoey1
My night started with some severe pain probably caused by getting knocked out with a bowling ball I think (thanks obama)
So I quickly create myself a moprhine drip to take the edge off
and goddamn that's good stuff I felt great
so then it was time for part 2 of my master plan stealing the roulette wheel
as i'm pushing the roulette wheel out of the horror set I see my beautiful fiances maid of honor smasher leave hair and makeup and then I see that beastly mcd fresh off another bender enter the hair and makeup room (try as he might he'll never get ride of the look of failed policies)
I manged to get the roulette table in my room and started playing with my boogeyman
I then saw the blinked oaf MCD enter the park set (probably still cheesed off about the attacks on his favorite politician Theresa may. Seriously though the commonwealth is a joket)
I continue playing roulette and briefly see alex jones and dante enter the woods but giving that i'm in a high stakes series I don't really care about either of them.
I keep playing for the rest of the night ending the night 6k in the hole to the boogeyman (who I suspect isn't on the level)
seriously though fuck the British.
Terezi Pyrope
[Image: tz_investigate_serious.png]
1 WOULD L1K3 TO D3T3RM1N3 1F TH3 C1TRUS SM3LL M4TCH3S TH3 DR41N CL34N3R
Alex Jones
I'd like to check if the room Hannibel is dead in is disturbed or dishelved in any way, especially ways that might indicate a struggle or panic.
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Honoka Kosakatua
Investigate the bathrooms for any missing cleaning items.
MCD
- horror set is right. god damn. i'm awake and horrifically hung over. Smasher is screaming and Mettaton, dressed as ziggy stardust, leaves hair and makeup.

- i go look for my saw (thanks Dante) and find it on the bench in the park set. Honoka is leaving her room and presumably retrieving her shovel from the same place. she then heads into the kitchen.

- back in the horror set, Shoey is pushing a roulette wheel out of the door. i'm heading to the costume room to change into a giant david byrne ass suit. as i cross the walkway SexyBack is coming from the statue, because things are apparently not bad enough.

- i'm now in the exec building. Alex Jones and Dante are doing something shady in the records room. i grab some nice scotch and make my way to the elevator. Hannibal enters it from the lobby.

- it's time to saw a hole in my trailer.

- somebody has blown a hole in my trailer.

- i cut a small hole next to the larger, unsolicited hole. Xavier walks towards the exec building. it takes me a while. Alex, Hannibal and Dante make their way towards the woods. spooky. Shoey is also standing in his room playing roulette. a robot in a fancy coat rides the moon rover towards the horror set with its arms crossed.

- go thru gathering room 2 audio lab, watch some of my sitcom. Mettaton enters and I offer him a drink. he accepts and then fucks off into the recording studio to chat some shit about Alex Jones over the intercom. then he turns off SexyBack.

- Mettaton loses. i then proceed to not prank him.

- outside the Gathering Hall, myself, Alex, Dante, Smasher and Trip watch Teddie give some sort of speech, then blow up a beach ball and a dead body. it's a beautiful moment. i try to sleep.
Honoka Kosakatua
I'll present my robot costume and its head to confirm that the visibility is really bad.
Alex Jones
@MCD "Alex, Hannibal and Dante make their way towards the woods. spooky."
Can you elaborate on this and where it is? I only see hannibel removing some potted plants and then never again.
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
MCD
after i saw you and dante in the record room and hannibal in the lobby. xavier had just gone towards the executive building. i was sawing my trailer, might've been for a while.

i read it as all of you going there together, in hindsight it might've been all of you heading there separately
Alex Jones
I did go into the woods with Dante, but not with Hannibal. Did you happen to see where he disappeared to?
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Teddie
I'd like to check if the ground around Hannibal is wet or burnt, and if Hannibal himself shows any signs of drips/burns anywhere other than his mouth!

I'd also like to request a, uh, stomach pumping.

Also, if we haven't already I'd like to inspect the contents of the drain cleaner bottle.
Spooks?
(Nov 20, 2018 at 5:38 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: I'll present my robot costume and its head to confirm that the visibility is really bad.
You present the Robot Suit.

It appears to be a very realistic robot costume, possibly for use in a sci-fi movie. Speakers are rigged to it, and when turned on, they play the song "Iron Man" at a high volume.

You put on the helmet. It is extremely hard to see through, and likely was not meant for use out of specific shots or short scenes.

(Nov 20, 2018 at 5:59 PM)Teddie Wrote: I'd like to check if the ground around Hannibal is wet or burnt, and if Hannibal himself shows any signs of drips/burns anywhere other than his mouth!

I'd also like to request a, uh, stomach pumping.

Also, if we haven't already I'd like to inspect the contents of the drain cleaner bottle.
The ground does not appear to be burned, nor does Hannibal, outside of his mouth and throat.

You pump Hannibal's stomach. It appears to contain a strong citrus smelling liquid, some apple juice, and some garlic bread.

The drain cleaner bottle is almost entirely empty. The liquid inside smells like a very artificial lemon scent.
Alex Jones
Was it stated where this drain cleaner came from? I'd like to check the kitchen, bars, and bathrooms for anything relevant missing.
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.