sealelement
for laughs i want to test some of the drain cleaner liquid on a spot on hannibal's body that isn't burned, and see how it compares to the burned spots on his body. for even more laughs i guess ill also test the fog machine liquid on a clean spot of his body too but i dont really expect that to go anywhere
100% pure gamer 100%
Spooks?
(Nov 20, 2018 at 6:14 PM)Alex Jones Wrote: Was it stated where this drain cleaner came from? I'd like to check the kitchen, bars, and bathrooms for anything relevant missing.
You check the kitchen, and it appears that one bottle of drain cleaner is missing from under the sink. The bathrooms and bar have drain cleaner as well, but appear to be fully stocked.

(Nov 20, 2018 at 6:19 PM)sealelement Wrote: for laughs i want to test some of the drain cleaner liquid on a spot on hannibal's body that isn't burned, and see how it compares to the burned spots on his body. for even more laughs i guess ill also test the fog machine liquid on a clean spot of his body too but i dont really expect that to go anywhere
You pour some drain cleaner on his arm. The chemicals burn him quite badly the longer you leave them on for. It is very caustic.

You test the fog machine liquid on his body and now he's just slightly wet, but otherwise fine.
Alex Jones
You said the whole body was empty. Does the amount spilled and pumped in the area match the full contents of a bottle?
There's a war on for your mind!
[Image: MiEk6jh.jpg]
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
sealelement
ok so

1. is the drain cleaner bottle within hannibal's corpse's reach? aka could he have been holding it when he died? i know you noted the fog machine could have been something he was holding when he died, but basically what about the drain cleaner

2. if there aren't any drops of the cleaner bottle on the floor, does that include any that might have spilled from the container beign dropped? or in other words how hard did hannibal shotgun this drain cleaner bottle?

3. there absolutely aren't any burn marks on hannibal's arms or hands from the start of the case, right
100% pure gamer 100%
Spooks?
(Nov 20, 2018 at 6:25 PM)Alex Jones Wrote: You said the whole body was empty. Does the amount spilled and pumped in the area match the full contents of a bottle?
You cannot tell, as his stomach contains other materials as well. You can't accurately filter the garlic bread and apple juice out.

(Nov 20, 2018 at 6:26 PM)sealelement Wrote: ok so

1. is the drain cleaner bottle within hannibal's corpse's reach? aka could he have been holding it when he died? i know you noted the fog machine could have been something he was holding when he died, but basically what about the drain cleaner

2. if there aren't any drops of the cleaner bottle on the floor, does that include any that might have spilled from the container beign dropped? or in other words how hard did hannibal shotgun this drain cleaner bottle?

3. there absolutely aren't any burn marks on hannibal's arms or hands from the start of the case, right

1. No. It appears to be over by the stairs headed up to the second floor, whereas Hannibal is closer to the middle of the room.

2. There appears to be droplets of drain cleaner around his body and by the bottle. They are spattered around as if the consumption of the liquid was messy.

3. Hannibal's arms are fine, but his hands smell of tobacco
Alex Jones
Is there any spots or drops that do not lead towards the bottle, but rather lead toward hannibal? As if someone was carrying it while opened or such.
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Spooks?
(Nov 20, 2018 at 6:38 PM)Alex Jones Wrote: Is there any spots or drops that do not lead towards the bottle, but rather lead toward hannibal? As if someone was carrying it while opened or such.
It does not look like that is the case, no.
sealelement
xavier-sama did you see teddie in the kitchen? if so, did you see what he got from there?
100% pure gamer 100%
Xavier [Director]
(Nov 20, 2018 at 7:11 PM)sealelement Wrote: xavier-sama did you see teddie in the kitchen? if so, did you see what he got from there?
The red and white bear? Pretty sure it was some matches from the drawer. Wasn't exactly watching him like a hawk, but he didn't go under the sink for drain cleaner, if that's what you're asking.
Teddie
I'd like to check the recording on my camera I set up next to my memorial!

...I... hope I hit record on it.

I'd also like to investigate the moon buggy robo-Honoka was driving around!
Spooks?
(Nov 20, 2018 at 8:16 PM)Teddie Wrote: I'd like to check the recording on my camera I set up next to my memorial!

...I... hope I hit record on it.

I'd also like to investigate the moon buggy robo-Honoka was driving around!

You hit play, and the recording of the event plays. It is nearly identical to Trip's recording, but the different angle shows Trip himself, also recording, as well as a figure on the Aerial Shot Walkway.

You check out the moon rover. It's not very big, or comfortable to ride, but definitely serviceable. There doesn't appear to be any damage or anything to it. It's remote controlled though, so you can't seem to make it move without the remote.
Teddie
I'd like to investigate the costume lab!
Teddie
I'd also like to check one of the other fog machines and see if they're filled with the same clear liquid.
Spooks?
(Nov 20, 2018 at 9:01 PM)Teddie Wrote: I'd like to investigate the costume lab!
You investigate the costume lab. A bunch of costumes, supplies to make costumes, and other such things are about. The mannequin that formerly held the Venom costume sits in its usual spot. Also in the room now is a moon rover, which takes up too much space for it to be particularly comfortable in here.
Spooks?
(Nov 20, 2018 at 9:15 PM)Teddie Wrote: I'd also like to check one of the other fog machines and see if they're filled with the same clear liquid.
The fog machines all use the same type of liquid. Trip holds up a jug, and shows you that they all even use the same brand of juice.
Honoka Kosakatua
I'd like to investigate the Park Set and Woods to see if the potted plants were dumped over here.
Spooks?
(Nov 20, 2018 at 9:22 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: I'd like to investigate the Park Set and Woods to see if the potted plants were dumped over here.
You look in the Park Set, and find nothing of the sort. However, right at the boundary to the woods, sits two potted plants.
Honoka Kosakatua
I'd like to pick up the bottle of drain cleaner, hold it near to my face, then fall on my back and throw out my arm. Does the bottle end up anywhere close to where it is?
Alex Jones
Also just to double check, there's no other wounds, bruises, or tearing on Hannibal's body, right?
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Teddie
Trip, did you go down with Terezi to the horror set at the same time?