Spooks?
Puhuhuhuhu! Another one bites the dust, and this time, there's (probably) no shit involved! You guys sure know how to make ol' Monokuma proud. Anyway, let's get to it, why don't we? I'm sure you're all eager to pull the trigger finger on the next guy who inevitably confesses .

@Hannibal Buress has been found dead lying in the middle the Horror Set. There is blood pouring out of his mouth, and an expression of extreme pain on his face.

His role was Ultimate Gofer

rolecard:

To think, you'd all just go and kill a poor, innocent, hardworking man like that... I love it! Puhuhuhu, keep it up, kids! I want more of this stuff, less parties. And someone kill one of those NPCs already, geez.

Anyway, if you vote correctly on this one, I'll let you pick another player, and become immune to their attempts for the next round only. Kind of like the kill incentive, y'know? Just nerfed into the floor because of how much easier it is to get. Remember though: even if you pick immunity against someone, if no one else makes a valid attempt, you're still dead!

Case Files
-Hannibal appears to also have chemical burns around his mouth
-A chalk outline is drawn around his body
-The beach ball is missing from the Horror Set
-The roulette wheel is missing too
-A large explosion mark sits by the Statue
-Light Gamer's corpse is now on the Roof, beaten and broken to a pulp
-Alex Jones' trailer has rainbow fabric on it, which reads MAKE AMERICA GAY AGAIN
-The flag from the Moon Set is missing
-The fan is slightly moved
-The potted plants are missing from the Executive Building.

Other Info
-There appears to be one computer sitting on in the Audio Lab, with some fanfic pulled up
-There was one AFK player tonight

The Map

[Image: k1JMhxJ.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: 98JDuWO.png]

Room Descriptions:

The investigation will end at 3 PST PM PST tomorrow.

Current Players
@DanteFromTheDevilMayCrySeries™
@NintendoEmploye
@Shoey
@Alex Jones
@Teddie
@Honoka Kosakatua
@Mettaton
@Terezi Pyrope
@sealelement
@MCD
@Smasher

current NPCs
@Trip [Cameraman]
@Xavier [Director]
Honoka Kosakatua
Investigate the Horror Set in detail.
Spooks?
(Nov 19, 2018 at 10:15 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Investigate the Horror Set in detail.
The Horror Set is still in a state of mild chaos from the party, but you noticed that both the large beach ball and the roulette table are gone. Hannibal lies collapsed on the floor in a pool of blood. There appears to be a fog machine near him, as if he was holding it, and the air smells somewhat of chemicals.

EDIT: a bottle of drain cleaner sits on the floor near his body
Teddie
[Image: 2295275-teddie_finisher.png]
Honoka Kosakatua
Well. That was a fun night!

But who killed Hannibal?

Anyhow, I woke up in the Horror Set, one of the first people up. Doing Alex Jones a favor, I pick up a poster for "The Trodden Path", which wakes up Smasher. She screams loudly for some weird reason, so I tell her to quiet down, and leave for the Park Set. I drop off the poster for Jones there, and pick up my shovel, thoughtfully left for me by Dante. There, I go into my bedroom, where I retrieve what I took on Night 1 - the controller for the moon rover.

Exiting my room, I see MCD picking up his saw from the other park bench, and I head for the gathering room, deciding to get a snack from the kitchen, where I see Neophyte Redglare. There, I get the bread from the fridge, along with a stick of butter - perfect on the go snacks! Snacking on the bread and the butter on the way, I go to the Audio Lab, where Mettaton is busy looking at the laptop in the Recording Studio. I don't bother him - I've got my own stuff to get. I scoop up some audio equipment - speakers and a music player, along with an MP3 of Iron Man by Black Sabbath (I think it's an MP3.)

With my equipment in hand, I head over to the Moon Set, where I get on the rover. Practicing my dramatic arms crossed pose so I can create full effect, I control the moon rover from under my arm, riding it forward into the Costume Lab. Trip's there, and being polite, I say hello. He says hello back. What a nice guy. As I go find a robot costume for my riding, Mettaton steps in and calls Trip over to the Moon Set, while I find the costume I want, equip all my audio gear, and put it on. Unfortunately, it has a really narrow field of vision, meaning I won't see much while in it, but hey, at least the coat makes me look cool! My shovel rides shotgun, naturally.

I ride the Moon Rover down to the Horror Set. Now it's time for the show, and I shove my remaining bread and butter in my coat and turn on my audio. With my speakers blaring Iron Man at high volume, I can't hear OR see much, but you know what matters? The fact that it looks totally goddamn badass. Driving across the park set at the blistering pace of two miles per hour, during the trip from the Horror Set to the Gathering Hall, I see Alex Jones and Dante pass towards the woods while Hannibal follows them with the plants he took from the Executive Building's lobby. There's a couple other figures running around during the trip, but since I can barely see anything I can't make them out in detail. Also, on the way there, I hear the slight strains of music at the edge of my hearing, mostly drowned out by Iron Man.

When I reach the Gathering Hall, I turn around as Xavier exits the kitchen with some red wine, looking at me, taking a sip, and then leaving for the Park Set. I follow him out with my burning rubber, and on the way back to the Horror Set, I see Trip leave it nervously. You okay there buddy? The robot's vision means that I don't see anything properly when I finally reach the horror set, so I don't know if Hannibal's corpse was in there or not.

I drive the rover upstairs and back into the costume lab, where I get off and take my shovel, bread, and butter with me. Walking down to the aerial catwalk, I stop for a while to finish eating my food, during which I see Light Gamer get launched into the sky, riding a beach ball. What a brave, inspiring astrocorpse. Truly fantastic. I finish off the rest of my food as the crowd of people watching him disperses, and leave the catwalk, taking my shovel with me. I exit into the empty Gathering Hall, and cross the park set like a normal person-wearing-a-robot-suit, heading back to my bedroom to sleep as Teddie does the same.

...I think I slept in a full robot costume. Good work, me.
Teddie
I'd like to examine the fog machine closely!

I'd also like to see if I can find another snakebite kit in the infirmary, and see if the chemical smell from the chemicals in that kit is at all similar to the smells in the horror set room.
Honoka Kosakatua
Look at Hannibal's corpse more closely.
Terezi Pyrope
(Nov 19, 2018 at 10:53 PM)Teddie Wrote: I'd like to examine the fog machine closely!

I'd also like to see if I can find another snakebite kit in the infirmary, and see if the chemical smell from the chemicals in that kit is at all similar to the smells in the horror set room.
[Image: tz_stand_default.png]
L3T M3 COMP4R3 TH3 CH3M1C4L SM3LLS 1M GOOD 4T SM3LLS!!
Spooks?
(Nov 19, 2018 at 10:53 PM)Teddie Wrote: I'd like to examine the fog machine closely!

You examine the fog machine closely. It's a small device, that turns special fog machine liquid into fog with the press of the button. The liquid chamber is full to the brim with the clear, odorless fluid.

(Nov 19, 2018 at 11:59 PM)Terezi Pyrope Wrote:

[Image: tz_stand_default.png]
L3T M3 COMP4R3 TH3 CH3M1C4L SM3LLS 1M GOOD 4T SM3LLS!!
Terezi smells a snakebite kit you locate in the Infirmary, then Hannibal. It appears that Hannibal himself smells like the liquid, but the smell of the room is much harsher, and almost lemony.

(Nov 19, 2018 at 11:28 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Look at Hannibal's corpse more closely.
You examine Hannibal more closely. His lips, mouth, and throat are all badly chemically burned, and among the blood dripping from his throat is another liquid, which smells like the surrounding room, albeit more concentrated.
Teddie
Oh no! Who killed Hannibal?

...I was going to ask if everyone enjoyed my event last night but I guess now isn't the best time.

Oh well. Here's my account.

- I woke up with a beary important plan in mind. Light Gamer didn't get quite the sendoff he deserved, so I decided to do a special funeral for him, Teddie style! So to that end, I went and grabbed Light Gamer's body, first covering it in his bedsheet.

- I was going to require the services of my ballsona one last time for what I had in mind, so I headed over to the horror set and rolled it over near to the statue! Around about now is when I noticed Shoey finally waking up after my, uh, escapades last night. And Smasher leaving the makeup area!

- After I rolled it to the statue I spent a bit of time getting some propane tanks from the tool shed for my little pyre of sorts. Some music started playing from the statue around then too.

- I needed some equipment from around the studio for my next step, so I headed upstairs to the moon set! I saw some sort of robot driving the moon buggy playing some more music and some sort of legendary hero followed me upstairs.

- I met up with Trip up there, and I needed his help to help record the occasion. He agreed to help, after he was done taking photos of Mettaton as he was posing up on the moon set. That hero offered some snacks to him as well!

- After that, I headed over the catwalk to grab myself a camera, and to the kitchen to grab myself a box of matches. Ran into the director there, grabbing himself a bottle of wine by the looks of it.

- I waddled back to my memorial, and finished some final preparations. While I was doing that I noticed that moon buggy was still around with the robot on it, and I think I saw Hannibal entering the horror set, too! That might have been the last time anyone saw him alive! I didn't see if he was carrying anything, I think.

- Eventually, Trip and a few other people showed up to my special event. Right before that happened, though, I did hear someone scream "WHO THE FUCK DIED" right before people started showing up... People I saw at the event was Trip, Smasher, Alex Jones, Dante and MCD.

- I'll let the recording speak for the event itself, but after it ended, I saw Honoka heading to her bedroom, probably to sleep?

When Trip can, I'd like to review the recording!
Teddie
I would like to check the Corporate Bar if any citrus fruits are missing!
Honoka Kosakatua
Speaking of, while there, I'd like to see if the roulette wheel is back in the Corporate Bar.
Spooks?
(Nov 20, 2018 at 1:22 AM)Teddie Wrote: I would like to check the Corporate Bar if any citrus fruits are missing!
You check the Corporate Bar. It appears that everything in the fruit department is still present.

(Nov 20, 2018 at 1:48 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Speaking of, while there, I'd like to see if the roulette wheel is back in the Corporate Bar.
The roulette wheel is definitely not there. Wherever it is, it's a mystery.
NintendoEmploye
I wake up without finding Seal trying to piss on me again. I exit and head to the Gathering Hall. I enter the Kitchen and find Terezi dressed as Neophyte Redglare, who is looking for something. I reach into the freezer and pull out an ice sword. I try to stab Terezi but she pulls out a blind person cane and smacks it away. She screams and picks up a steak knife to attack me in response. I flee as Smasher walks in. He is naked.

I head to the Prop Warehouse and notice along the way that "SexyBack" is playing from the statue. I enter the Warehouse and search for the Wendigo or any other cursed items I can maybe bait him with. I find a Strange Skull, Ornate Dagger, and Beer Keg that all omit ominous auras. I leave and on the way back see a robot with a fancy coat riding on the mars rover. It is making its way from the Horror Set to the Gathering Room. I also notice that Teddie's beach ball is on top of a pile of propane tanks near the statue. There is something on top that is wrapped up.

I get back to my room and sleep.
Mettaton
[Image: undertale_box.png?text=Oh%20ye%20gods!%2...erisk=true]

[Image: undertale_box.png?text=...Is%20what%20I%...erisk=true]

I left my trailer with one thought in my mind: I, Mettaton, have a dream I know is just...to turn this cultural wasteland into a fashion palooza! That's right, darlings, a runway! I pretty myself up in the Hair and Makeup room, and I hear some rude gawker scream in the Horror Set. Everyone has to be a critic when it comes to makeup, apparently. I leave for upstairs, and in the post-party (which I regretably didn't fill you all in on...) Horror Set, Smasher was already awake and Honoka was unmysteriously missing, not to mention MCD was stirring. As I walk over the...Walkway, I notice Alex and Dante scheming by the statue. I figured my event needed some killer background music, so I go to the Recording Studio to put on some Justin Timberlake song that Dr. Alphys played all the time during my construction. Still can't get it out of my head, no matter how many times I try to wipe my internal browser history...

Oh almost forgot, I felt some weirdo staring at me while I was putting the song on. Admiring my acute music taste, I'm sure! I head back to the Costume Lab to get my daily Trip, and while I was there, I saw Honoka put on some racist robot costume, with a moon rover close by her. I throw on a Ziggy Stardust costume for the runway. Truly, who could ask for a better idol? I drag Trip with me to the Moon Set, where the runway begins the only way it should: my patented Machine Gun Pose Technique! To make it even more sexy, I blow some good ol pocket sand, doesn't matter if it went in Trip's eyes.

I put up an advert for the runway before this, but not many people cared, their loss. Two people did come, Teddie and Redglare, but they only wanted Trip; the bear asked Trip to film something for him and took the flag, while Redglare smacked me on thE HEAD WITH A FUCKING CANE. Sigh, and here I was thinking even the blind could appreciate my beauty...

I return to the Audio Lab, where Honoka was on patrol and MCD offered me to a drinking contest. After I turned off the Timberlake and said over the intercom "ALEX JONES BEFRIENDED MY MOTHERBOARD LAST NIGHT" (it's true, you know), I accepted his challenge. However, I found out too little too late that he might have slipped something in my drink....that, and I forgot vodka didn't mix well with my circuits. So, I promptly passed out.
Smasher
- woke up in the horror set, began screaming to wake other people up
- HONOKA was already awake and left, but i did wake up MCD; SHOEY was still asleep though. upsetting
- METTATON left hair and makeup dressed in ziggy stardust makeup, then went upstairs
- went into hair and makeup myself, grabbed some lipstick and hannibal's bomb jar from night 2
- SHOEY was now awake and was pushing the roulette wheel outside, i left myself
- tossed the bomb jar at MCD'S trailer, watched it blow a big hole in the side
- went to ALEX JONES' trailer and wrote "MAKE AMERICA GAY AGAIN" on the rainbow fabric with lipstick
- went back to my trailer, stripped naked
- saw NEOPHYTE REDGLARE chase NINTENDOEMPLOYE out of the gathering room with a steak knife on my way in
- redglare went into the kitchen after nintendoemploye was gone while i went upstairs
- grabbed the out of order sign as an accessory for my lamppost
- walked across the catwalk, heard "sexyback" coming from somewhere
- went to the fashion show, saw METTATON (dressed as ziggy stardust) and TRIP
- neither really paid attention to me, despite the fact that i was naked
- left and went to scream "WHO THE FUCK DIED" from the roof of the prop warehouse
- this stunned TEDDIE, who was by the statue with propane tanks and his beach ball
- went into the record room briefly, but not sure if i can say what i saw publicly yet
- took the elevator down and saw TEDDIE and TRIP by the statue
- danced naked with my lamppost
- ALEX JONES, DANTE, and MCD all eventually showed up
- TEDDIE then gave some speech about light gamer before saluting with the moon set flag
- something i couldn't identify was on top with the propane tanks and beach ball, but teddie lit a match to blow up the entire thing
- i cried at the beauty of the explosion before heading to my trailer to sleep
Honoka Kosakatua
Investigate the explosion site by the statue.
Xavier [Director]
[Image: eZ7jqXj.png]

Hey! Be careful with that moon rover, okay? That thing's expensive! What, do you people think I just have money bursting out of my pockets like a fountain?

[Image: Uy1jzjP.png]

...Well I might, but uh, that's still no excuse to be so reckless with my stuff, alright? Anyway, I went to go grab a glass of wine from the Kitchen, seeing as the Corporate Bar still smells awful from Alex Jones' little gas stunt a couple days back. When I left the Kitchen though, some idiot was riding around on my rover dressed like a robot. I liked his coat, admittedly, but he turned around and left pretty quick.

After that, just went back to my office, stared out the window. Impressive little pyrotechnics display that was, down there by the statue. Unorthodox, but just the kind of creativity I've been looking for around here.

[Image: 2HF1wuV.png]

Who'd kill Hannibal though? He wasn't even that good at his job. Although he did get rid of those potted plants that smelled like piss for me, so at least he got something right.
Honoka Kosakatua
I'd like to ask Xavier if the potted plants were the only instruction he gave to Hannibal tonight.
Xavier [Director]
(Nov 20, 2018 at 3:31 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: I'd like to ask Xavier if the potted plants were the only instruction he gave to Hannibal tonight.
[Image: Uy1jzjP.png]

Uhhh... Yeah, pretty sure that was it for night.

Actually, I'll just tell you what I told him to do every night, because he only worked like, four days. Night 1, he was sent to go test the fan by the Park Set, because it's pretty old. Night 2, I had him set up some tables and chairs in the Gathering Hall, because I expected to have my party there, before that Light Gamer guy got it all bloody. Night 3, I had him go grab speakers to set up for the actual event, and tonight, it was definitely the plants, because they were stinking up the lobby.