[Night 4 - Studio B] INVESTIGATION PHASE

Larry Foulke
Called into the office again, I was a bit busy this time and you guys just couldn't leave me alone. And if I'm here, well I don't think I need to say it again. Who was it this time.

@"Jim Davis" has been found dead in his room, with a hole in his neck. Was it Garfield? Who knows... well I do. But that's for you to figure out.

@"Jim Davis" was the ULTIMATE STORYBOARDER

Role:

Here's the usual.

CASE FILES
-Crash and Shroomguy are also unconscious in Jim's room
-Jim's door is still torn down
-He's still wearing his Garfield costume
-One or more people were AFK or missed the deadline tonight
-One or more role powers were used tonight
-The Janitor is nowhere to be found
-Role Power: A slightly bent nail that would match one used by the nail guns

OTHER FILES
-There's a poster on the wall near the entrance to the woods
-There was paint used tonight in the Prop Workshop
-All the nailguns are missing
-The saloon floor is clean again!

The Map

[Image: 9EOnfZP.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: Yym749b.png]

Room description:

I'll give you all until 3 PM PST tomorrow (Tuesday) to figure this one out, and I believe you guys can do it this time, against my better judgement.

CURRENT PLAYERS
@Coffee
@Crash Bandicoot
@Kaede Akamatsu
@Two_Finger
@Mario
@Gnome
@Amoeba
@Hearts
@Shroomguy
@The Other Monokuma

CURRENT NPCS
@Liz [Security Guard]
@The Janitor [Janitor]
The Other Monokuma
Hey! Where'd that Janitor go? I wasn't finished bullying him!
Mario
Can you post more information on that poster?
The Other Monokuma
Also, does that hole look like a nail went through it? Y'know, like that owl.
Larry Foulke
(Nov 19, 2018 at 9:55 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Hey! Where'd that Janitor go? I wasn't finished bullying him!

I gave him the night off for exactly that reason, jackass.

(Nov 19, 2018 at 10:11 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Also, does that hole look like a nail went through it? Y'know, like that owl.

The hole in Jim Davis is much bigger than a nail
The Other Monokuma
Darn, too easy.

Oh well, one of you chumps solve it! I wasn't even on the second floor! Everyone dies up there!
The Other Monokuma
Bogeymen are still a thing, right? We can interrogate Jim Davis' bogeyman, right?
Two_Finger
waking up in the saloon, I throw together a molotov and leave
climbing up on top of the souvenir shop, I set up one of my cameras to watch the entrance of the bar, Hearts witnesses me doing so
I lay down to watch the bar myself for a while, though I can't see the whole thing. Mario's passed out at a table, and Coffee leaves the bar after a bit. After a bit I climb down and enter the bar myself, grabbing a beer and chugging the hell out of it and then slamming the glass down on the ground in front of Kaede.
I head over to the restaurant and slip the big shirt over my head, the dash over to the dorm staircase, seeing Hearts enter the woods as I ascend.
I look for the knife in the ??? room but it isn't there so I turn around and see that Jim's door is still broken from the previous night. I peek inside for a second and see Crash and Shroomguy unconscious on the floor, and Jim himself with a big hole in his neck which is bleeding a lot.
Feeling a little freaked out, I run down to the bar and toss my molotov inside and light it up. Someone inside screams and I bolt up to momoka's room, where I eat the shirt I'm wearing, then leave.
I head out to the woods to wander around and spot Heart coming back from them. I whip out my camera and record my adventure, and make my way around the building to the west entrance. I enter the waiting room where I see Liz and TOM, the latter of which is unconscious. Liz is holding a Cloak and a Gun, neither seem to be hers. She gives me a look that tells me to fuck off so I oblige. I walk through the checkpoint, which goes off, then go sit in the bar. Spotting Gnome asleep under the table where Mario's passe dout, I fall asleep myself.
Two_Finger
I'd like to ask about @Liz [Security Guard]'s night, more specifically about where those items I saw came from.
Larry Foulke
(Nov 20, 2018 at 12:33 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Bogeymen are still a thing, right? We can interrogate Jim Davis' bogeyman, right?

Sure, you drag the fucker out and watch him work.

You see the boogeyman leave the room then enter right away again. He stands around, doin not much, until another boogeyman walks in and slams the boogeyman face into the wall, knocking him out before knocking himself out in the same manner.

Then another boogeyman enters and knocks his head into the wall as well.

Later, another boogeyman walks in, motions his arm down at the first boogeyman then ducks behind the bed. Then later it gets up and runs out.
Larry Foulke
(Nov 19, 2018 at 9:55 PM)Mario Wrote: Can you post more information on that poster?

You inspect the poster, it's got an advertisement for a shitty movie you dont recognize, but on the back you can see some paint was used to write "CHODER STUDIO" on it. It also has some visible creases on it.
Two_Finger
Can we inspect the hole in the victims neck more closely
how big is it, roughly? does it go all the way through? how deep if not? is there anything unusual inside it?
Hearts
I woke up at the Lake Set, head still pounding from getting KO'd. I returned to my room to pick up a poster I had, then I went upstairs and stopped by the room in the Flooded Hallway where P-chan's camera was found. I grabbed that because all the cameras have been taken from the Editing Room at this point. I left to set it up inside the Prop Workshop, because I think that place is the hub of a lot of suspicious activity, and I saw Gnome walking toward the Lake Set on my way there. I set up the camera and painted a message on my poster, which I left there to dry. Don't worry about what it means

After that I headed to the Bar, since I needed to do that at some point. Really wasn't looking forward to drinking three nights in a row but rules are rules. I saw Amoeba as I got off the elevator, and we entered the bar together. The only other people inside at the time were Kaede, Mario, and Coffee. I didn't stick around long because I've had enough booze for a while, so I left shortly after Amoeba did. I saw someone climb on top of the Souvenir Shop, I guess that was Two Finger. I also saw someone drag something into the Waiting Room, so I went to check that out. I saw Liz standing over an unconscious TOM, and I didn't wanna fuck with that, so I just took the elevator back upstairs.

I retrieved my poster and the camera I left there, then I went to go outside. Unfortunately I didn't see anyone as I crossed the second floor this time. I tried to get to Studio A through the woods so I could hang my stupid poster on their stupid door, but that went about as well as you could imagine. After wandering lost in the woods for a bit, I managed to find my way back and saw TwoFinger walking around outside the building. I didn't want my work to go to waste so I just slapped the poster on our wall instead and called it a night.
Hearts
On that note, I'd like to view the footage from the camera left in the Prop Workshop, since I forgot to actually do that last night.
Larry Foulke
(Nov 20, 2018 at 2:26 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: Can we inspect the hole in the victims neck more closely
how big is it, roughly? does it go all the way through? how deep if not? is there anything unusual inside it?

The hole in his neck is roughly an inch and a half wide, give or take. It goes all the way to the back of his throat, but does not exit through the back. There is nothing unusual inside.
Two_Finger
Can we check the rooms of all deceased (and the ??? one) for anything new or different from previous nights
I'd also like to check to see if the ??? hatch or the ??? closet in the kitchen show signs of being used
Larry Foulke
(Nov 20, 2018 at 2:37 AM)Hearts Wrote: On that note, I'd like to view the footage from the camera left in the Prop Workshop, since I forgot to actually do that last night.

The film shows you leaving the prop workshop, then later on you entering the prop workshop and turning off the camera.

(Nov 20, 2018 at 4:28 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: Can we check the rooms of all deceased (and the ??? one) for anything new or different from previous nights
I'd also like to check to see if the ??? hatch or the ??? closet in the kitchen show signs of being used

Y'know, watching you flail around until you hit a mark makes me sad sometimes, but I'll appease you.

The only obvious difference you notice is that Big's bed is missing a pillow and bedsheet.

The hatch and closet do not show signs of tampering that you can tell.
Two_Finger
also can I show off my two recordings of the night
Larry Foulke
(Nov 20, 2018 at 4:43 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: also can I show off my two recordings of the night

You show off your fucking recordings I hate that you do this to me

The first one is you walking around in the woods. You walk. And walk. And walk. The leaves start to sound like minecraft footsteps when walking on grass. You eventually enter the studio again from the Waiting Room entrance and see Liz apprehending a very unconscious TOM, then you walk over to the Souvenir Shop via the checkpoint, which goes off, and climb up, and the film ends there.

The second one appears to be trained on the bar entrance for the entirety of the film. It shows Coffee leaving the bar toward the west and you can kinda seem Mario at a table snoozin' the entire time. Then it shows TwoFinger running into the bar, then running out. Some time passes and you can see a burning bottle flying toward the entrance of the bar, causing a pool of flame, followed by a panicked Kaede trying to put it out. She gets it under control and leaves toward the dorms after a bit, at the same time Gnome enters the bar and slides under Mario's table and goes to sleep. The film dies there.
Morgan
So I woke up and wanted to go outside and become the Barkeep for tonight's party, but I heard someone from the room over getting up, so I waited a sec for them to leave first. Exiting my room, I saw a hooded figure, similar to Night 1's. I thought "I'm not dealing with this shit again." and promptly left for the bar. On my way there I passed by an Orange Jim heading opposite of me towards the North Elevators, which he rides up.

I walked into the bar and saw Liz and Kaede having a chat. Wanting to be friendly, I wave at the both of them as I entered. They both looked weary and Kaede especially distrustful of me, which is understandable. Not really understanding the tiredness, I shrug and get behind the counter. Not wanting to stare, I take a look at all of the drinks behind the counter to see what I'm dealing with. They talk to each other for a while and Liz gets up and leaves around the corner. I take a drink and have a few sips when I saw another Hooded Figure come into the bar with a pillowcase, look around, and promptly leave.

I get really bored after a while and begin lifting a stool. So after doing some exercise, I look up and notice Kaede looking at me like I'm a maniac. I try and explain to her that the art of G A I N Z is wonderful, but I quickly realize I'm a fucking dumbass and go back to sipping. I notice Mario is now at the Bar with some drinks and has a pillow and blanket.

Getting increasingly more bored, I so I wave goodbye to Kaede and the now sleeping Mario. I head for my room to sleep but I hear noises coming from upstairs, probably someone's room. I don't really pay it any mind though, I'm not dying just yet.

Edit because I'm a fucking idiot and can't get a murder set up right:
Instead of going back to my room straight away I went towards the Elevators by the Waiting Room, where I saw Liz with a knocked out Tom. She had a gun and a cloak that didn't look like hers. I went to the Prop Shop and got the last Nail Gun and went to the Forest to bury it, but on my way there I heard commotion from Jim's room. I go into the Forest and mark a tree with a nail and then bury the gun next to it. THEN I went to bed.
I'll show you a real dance....