[Night 4 - Studio B] TRIAL THREAD

Larry Foulke
Haven't had to use my sidearm in a while, and after watching that Bear get knocked on his ass and losing his, I'm getting the itch to use her again. So, here's your trial thread. Get to voting so I can get some more use out of my baby.

Reminder that the investigation ends at 3PM PST
Gnome
hearts
Morgan
Hearts admitted to it after we found out they were in the Flooded Hall.
I'll show you a real dance....
The Other Monokuma
Guess Hearts didn't have the heart of the cards, puhuhu!
Two_Finger
hearts...
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: 5K7UJDU.png]

I'll vote for Hearts.
Mario
I believe in the Hearts of the cards
Gnome
it was mario i take it back
Larry Foulke
Alright, votes are closed. Let's see how it went.

All in favor of who voted are saying... @Hearts

That's correct, what a turn of events, you guys managed to pull together and get it worked out. See, I told you you could do it.

Hearts, no lie, he had a hell of a run this night though. I was proud of both the murderer and the investigators tonight, honestly good job all around.

But just because I'm congratulating him...

ZA PRODUCER, Pixy, sits in an office chair in front of Hearts in an empty white room. He spins around slowly and leans forward. "You did well, you really did, but you got caught in the end, and even gave a confession at that. It's respectable, owning up to your crimes at least, but the rules are rules... run away."

The room seems to stretch as Pixy gets farther away from you, and suddenly a hail of saws comes at you from behind. You start running frantically toward Pixy, who is still seemingly moving away but you start to feel like you're catching up. After you're out of breath, exhausted, you fall down, a chain is now wrapped around your ankle, and the saws fly over you and past Pixy, who is now standing above you. You look up, hear "Sorry, Buddy.", and three stakes fall from the ceiling, impaling you three times. Your consciousness fades, and you pass on.

Doesn't mean he gets to live. So, what was our friend.

@Hearts was the ULTIMATE LAWYER

Role:

That'll be all for this night, again, congratulations on getting this one right, and driving a confession out no less. I expect even more greatness in the nights to come. Later, Buddy. When's the next night? We'll know soon enough.