Spooks?
I'd give another tutorial on how to vote, but I'm sure you'd all just mash the A button!

Get to it!
Honoka Kosakatua
Teddie, as per my following theory.

Night 2:
-Takes drain cleaner from kitchen; lack of investigation means it's never discovered missing
-Takes chemicals from the snakebite kit during his "wander around" upstairs
-Mixes them together for kill method

Night 3:
-Uses ROOOOOOOLLING STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART to knock out most of the witnesses at the party
-Hides drain cleaner bottle in horror set afterwards

Night 4:
-Terezi smells hidden bottle (citrus) when she enters horror set early in the night
-Teddie uses the memorial building as a cover to stay outside all night
-Sees Hannibal enter the horror set
-Follows him, force feeds him the drain cleaner, leaves him to die
Teddie
(Nov 20, 2018 at 7:55 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Teddie, as per my following theory.
W-what?! You think the killer is me?! Honoka, that makes me a beary beary sad bear...

I think this needs some rebuttaling!
Quote:Night 2:
-Takes drain cleaner from kitchen; lack of investigation means it's never discovered missing
-Takes chemicals from the snakebite kit during his "wander around" upstairs
-Mixes them together for kill method
First, the kitchen was thoroughly investigated on night 2 as that's where we found Bubsy's head! Surely if the drain cleaner was taken then, it would have been noticed? We noticed the snakebite kit after all! And Xavier saw me in the kitchen tonight - I definitely did not take any drain cleaner then either.
There's also plenty of people who could have gone to the infirmary on night 2 to mess with the snakebite kit! According to Trip, even the wendigo might have done it.
Quote:Night 3:
-Uses ROOOOOOOLLING STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART to knock out most of the witnesses at the party
-Hides drain cleaner bottle in horror set afterwards
...You had to bring up the circus bear thing again, huh...
...a-anyway! I'm pretty sure Xavier or Seal would have seen me hide the bottle! Any one of us could have hidden the bottle there during the party ltself.
Quote:Night 4:
-Terezi smells hidden bottle (citrus) when she enters horror set early in the night
-Teddie uses the memorial building as a cover to stay outside all night
-Sees Hannibal enter the horror set
-Follows him, force feeds him the drain cleaner, leaves him to die
... I haven't got much I can rebute this with, but I do find it suspicious that Terezi smelt citrus at the same time that you were in the horror set.
You were also in a position, according to my account, to both nip in the kitchen and grab the drain cleaner and go into the horror set right after Hannibal entered!

As much as I dislike to accuse my accuser, my gut still says it's either suicide... or you, Honoka.

However, I am withholding my vote until later. I'd rather be sure before I vote!
Honoka Kosakatua
-I admit that the drain cleaner probably would have been noticed, but at the same time, we don't always find every fact out without investigation. In fact, you yourself brought up that it was entirely possible the drain cleaner wasn't taken tonight, and wasn't the snakebite kit out in the open in the infirmary? Whereas the drain cleaner would have been under the sink.

-That's true, opportunity was wide open for people to place. I admit that the likely night 3 placement doesn't necessarily incriminate anyone in particular.

-According to your account, I was not in a position to enter the horror set. You saw Hannibal enter, and then later you were joined by Trip, who had seen the corpse with Terezi. At no point between the two do you mention me leaving the rover or changing my position (since I didn't) - you'd think you'd see the empty rover or SOME sign of difference at some point, right?
Honoka Kosakatua
Unvote.

No longer certain enough to lynch him.
Alex Jones
Homestuck. I'm not letting a random 0 vote suicide happening.
Alex Jones
unvote
There's a war on for your mind!
[Image: MiEk6jh.jpg]
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Terezi Pyrope
TH3 ONLY P3RSON W3 KNOW WOULD H4V3 B33N W1TH H4NN1B4L TO K1LL H1M W4S....

H4NN1BAL...
Honoka Kosakatua
NintendoEmploye.

I don't even fucking know anymore.
Terezi Pyrope
[Image: tz_lynch_amused.png]
FUCK 1T
KYL3 TR13D TO K1LL M3, TH4T G3TS 4 LYNCH1NG
1 VOT3 N1NT3NDO3MPLOY33
Mario
yeah I want to get rid of that NintendoEmploye as well
Alex Jones
yrr i guess, just to see if im right
There's a war on for your mind!
[Image: MiEk6jh.jpg]
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Smasher
mcd because Alex told me this or terezi i dont care anymore
Teddie
Uh, uh, uh, Teddie is PANICKING!

aaaaaaaaaaaaa
Teddie
NintendoEmploye I guess???
Spooks?
Aaaaand our lucky winner for the night is..... @NintendoEmploye! Maybe this'll teach him to stop making all those fake leaks. Some of us were looking forward to Geno, you jerk! Well, either way, it's a shame that when it comes to this particular crime, he's INNOCENT!

Yep! The poor guy did absolutely nothing wrong! Well, besides raid the Prop Warehouse anyway. Speaking of which, he definitely did steal that emerald necklace and kill ol' @Urien, by the way. So maybe he IS a killer, after all.

Well, no matter your opinion, iiiiit's punishment time!

NintendoEmploye is dropped in a dark hallway, his Indiana Jones hat fluttering down to the ground behind him. He picks it up, and puts it on, grabbing what appears to be a torch from the wall and lighting it. Looking around, he realizes he's found himself in some ancient ruins. He takes a couple steps forward, and the floor beneath him crumbles, revealing a pit of spikes.

Luckily, with his fast reflexes, he leaps out of the way, and continues on down the hall. After a couple more traps, he reaches a large chamber, with a pedestal in the middle. On top of it rests an emerald necklace. His eyes widen, and he reaches to grab it. He pulls it off the pedestal, and the room begins to shake. The floor once again gives way below him, and this time he plummets down, into a vast lake of caustic drain cleaner.

He hits the lake, and his flesh begins to slowly burn and get eaten away at by the chemicals. As he slowly sinks below, a fishing line descends, and snatches the necklace from his grasp before he fully descends below the liquid. Monokuma reels his fishing line back in, and holds the necklace as if he caught a big fish, winking at the audience.

NintendoEmploye's role was the Ultimate Thief

rolecard:
NintendoEmploye
As you can see, I really didn't know stealing the necklace would trigger the kill.
Mettaton
[Image: 1382476936881.png]