Larry Foulke
Still with me everyone? We're five nights into this escapade, lost a lot of our members, some missed more than others, but you finally also got a case right, so we're smooth sailing from here surely.

But we do have to keep the ball rolling here, I've got quotas to keep and a few of you are quite good at wanting people dead, so I'll need more of that in the coming night here. Who knows, maybe we'll go see those Studio A people soon.

So as a little motivation since you all managed to solve a case correctly, I've made a slight adjustment here. Don't worry, you all might like it more than you think.

I've set up a hidden camera in each of your rooms. Don't bother trying to find it or cover it up, it's not happening. Of course, to do this, all of the previous cameras that were in the studio, whether they were in the Editing Room or held by any of you, have been taken and repurposed, so there are no cameras available for you all to walk around with this time. Sorry. But as for your motive, If you attempt tonight, I'll give you access to the footage of your room at the end of the investigation. Also, if you successfully murder someone, I'll give you access to any three of the hidden camera's footage of your choice. Think someone's keeping something from you? This would be a good way to find out.

Here's how things look so far.

The Map

[Image: 9EOnfZP.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: Yym749b.png]

Room description:

As for that locked box Coffee found during the investigation last night, let's say he gets to hold onto it for now since he's the strong one who opened it. It would be kind of unfair for him to do all the work to get it then just take it away from him.

Alright, your submissions are due by 8PM PST Tomorrow, don't be late.

current players
@Coffee
@Crash Bandicoot
@Kaede Akamatsu
@Two_Finger
@Mario
@Gnome
@Amoeba
@Shroomguy
@The Other Monokuma