brainwyrms
Thank you all for the lovely(?) poetry and lyric choices! I really think we've all gotten to know each other so much better, whether I like it or not. Y'know... Christmas is about a month away, so uh...

What're you gonna get me?

DAY 5 WILL BE WISHLIST.
In the official response thread, link a game on Steam that you would gift me for Christmas, and explain why. If you have me added on Steam, you're NOT allowed to look at my wishlist, or pick any games that happen to be on my wishlist! You gotta be creative! Also do not actually buy me any games you won't get any extra points and I'll just feel bad.

Deadline for Day 5 submissions is Monday, November 26th, at 12PM EST.

No Bad Rats
brainwyrms
I see quite a few games here! Let's take a look:

Edge Hedge got me Undertale! It seems like you related it more to yourself than me, but Undertale is good so I guess that's fine? 7/10.

Jimbobbio got me Grape Jelly! It's got both of your favorite things: long walks and grapes(?)! Simple games are fun, but this seems a bit too repetitive. 5/10.

Granny got me RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack! Finally someone relates their purchase decision to more than themselves. This seems like a wonderful way to spend time together with someone! 8/10.

Skinny Penis got me, uh, Fortnite. A game that is not only free, but also not on Steam. He didn't even buy me any V-Bucks. 0/10.

Sleepy got me Battleblock Theater! An awesome platformer that could definitely lead to a lot of hilarious moments together while playing. 9/10.

Snarpshooter "got" me Khimera: Destroy All Monster Girls! First of all, this is also a free game, and second of all it wouldn't be fair for me to judge the greatest game ever made. It would just make everyone else's submissions look bad. 4/10.

Lisa attempted to get me Darkest Dungeon? I haven't had a chance to call that number back yet, since I was removed from my home by a SWAT team, which means I also haven't been able to play it. 0/10.

Video Game Dunket got me Grand Theft Auto V! You know, I didn't really like IV that much, so I wasn't really sure if this would be for me, but after giving it a shot I really have to say I've tu- SUPER MARIO BROS. 2 BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 10/10.

That's all the presents that were on time! Thanks for the great gifts, everyone!
[Image: B3S9ub9.png]