Spooks?
[Image: tumblr_inline_mradkh0SRx1qz4rgp.png]

[Image: tumblr_inline_mradkh0SRx1qz4rgp.png]

[Image: 9IfpQik.png]

Yeah so, this bear guy's been like this for hours now, just standing there, not moving at all. Not exactly in a rush to have him start running around the place killing people again though, so I won't push the issue. The issue I WILL push though, is that someone's died again.

@Smasher's lying on the ground in the Horror Set, next to the animatronic, with her skull caved in. All I'm gonna say, is that Smasher's not looking like a pretty sight.

[Image: XKRP9b3.png]

...And she's all gory and shit too.

Jokes aside though, her role was the Ultimate Stuntman

rolecard:

[Image: Jg5YdE6.png]

Look, I'm getting as tired of this as you are, so let's just get through this one, and solve the murder. With this bear guy not doing anything, maybe the killer'll come forward regardless, considering there's no one around to execute them. Or maybe not. Either way, for legal purposes, I need this case solved, so I'm gonna give you all an incentive, just for the hell of it.

If you vote correctly on this one, I'll give you another one of those fancy grab bag things that was being handed out earlier. Won't be the same stuff obviously, but maybe there's something cool in here, who knows. I just found them sitting around by the bear, but they're all sealed with some kind of lock, looks like it only releases when you vote correctly. Can't cut them open either, trust me I've tried.

CASE FILES
-Smasher is lying on the floor of the Horror Set, surrounded by several cracked tombstones, and a lot of blood
-Her head appears to be caved in
-The Wendigo Animatronic is now posed so it appears as if he's flossing
-To specify, it's the dance, not his teeth
-The records room is completely burned out. Nothing remains
-The Gathering Room has been trashed
-The tables from the room, as well as some large subwoofers and a microphone are sitting in the Park Set
-The Fan has been moved to face the bedrooms, manure surrounds it
-There is damage to several of the trailers
-The toilet in the Bathroom is no longer filled with chemicals
-Several subwoofers, as well as bright stage lights sit on the Prop Warehouse Roof, surrounding Inflatable Kyle, who is dressed as Geno

Other Info
-The Statue has moved, revealing a staircase descending below
-A smashed bottle of Jack Daniels sits on the floor of the Audio Lab, a stain on the wall in front of it
-A trail of smashed trees leads into the woods.

The Map

[Image: k1JMhxJ.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: 98JDuWO.png]

Room Descriptions:

This case will end at 7 PM PST tomorrow.

Current Players
@DanteFromTheDevilMayCrySeries™
@Shoey
@Alex Jones
@Teddie
@Honoka Kosakatua
@Mettaton
@Terezi Pyrope
@sealelement
@MCD

current NPCs
@Trip [Cameraman]
@Xavier [Director]
Honoka Kosakatua
There's only one thing to do.

Take a look at that staircase under the statue.
Smasher
tell my lamppost i loved him
Xavier [Director]
(Nov 27, 2018 at 1:57 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: There's only one thing to do.

Take a look at that staircase under the statue.
Looks like I'm stuck dealing with these myself now.

*sigh*

You check out the staircase, which leads down into a rather dimly lit hallway. A small pool of blood lies at the bottom of the stairs, and the walls are lined with cables and pipes, which carry a strange fluid. You follow the hallway for a bit, until you come to a crossroads, labeled with signs. One direction appears to go to Studio B, and one appears to go to "Studio X", wherever that is.

You glance upwards at the crossroads, noticing a beam of light shining down. There appears to be a shaft reaching upwards, with a hatch hanging off its hinges. Something must have busted it open.
Honoka Kosakatua
Can I climb the shaft and find where the hatch goes?

Look at the pool of blood. Is it fresh?
Xavier [Director]
(Nov 27, 2018 at 2:05 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Can I climb the shaft and find where the hatch goes?

Look at the pool of blood. Is it fresh?
You grab a ladder from the Tool Shed and attempt to climb up the shaft. You can't get all the way up, but you notice the further you go, the walls of the shaft appear to slowly shift from concrete to cobblestone. You can just barely see out the top of it, and it looks like you are in the Woods somewhere.

The pool appears to be from last night.
Teddie
[Image: VwudHFz.png]
Well... I can bearly hide my disappointment. I had plans to go prepare an outfit in the costume lab today, and grab that moon buggy remote from the park.
[Image: mAmns4C.png]
But just as I was waking up I saw a tall, spooky, horned figure looming above me! I panicked... quite a bit. It reached up and...
[Image: PzgYcqX.png]
knocked me out.

I'm sort of getting the feeling people aren't liking my attempts to lighten the mood.

...Anyway... I'd like to check the cracked tombstones and see if any of them match the wound on Smasher's head, maybe even reconstructing them if any of them completely broke apart.
Xavier [Director]
(Nov 27, 2018 at 2:46 AM)Teddie Wrote: [Image: VwudHFz.png]
Well... I can bearly hide my disappointment. I had plans to go prepare an outfit in the costume lab today, and grab that moon buggy remote from the park.
[Image: mAmns4C.png]
But just as I was waking up I saw a tall, spooky, horned figure looming above me! I panicked... quite a bit. It reached up and...
[Image: PzgYcqX.png]
knocked me out.

I'm sort of getting the feeling people aren't liking my attempts to lighten the mood.

...Anyway... I'd like to check the cracked tombstones and see if any of them match the wound on Smasher's head, maybe even reconstructing them if any of them completely broke apart.
The cracked tombstones appear to have some blood and brain matter on them, but because her head is totally busted open, it's hard to tell.

You attempt to reconstruct them. All the pieces appear to be there, and it's not too tough, although obviously, they don't stick together. You notice that some of them have a bit of Flex Tape on them though, in a loop, making them double sided.
Honoka Kosakatua
Okay. That's it. No more friendly Honoka. I lost TWO important friends last night. I am going to investigate the absolute shit out of this case.

I wake up, realizing that I'm still inside my robot suit from last night's moon rover madness. Getting up, I discard my suit, grab my shovel, and go outside, dropping the rover remote off on the Park Set for anyone who wants it. Deciding not to go to the horror set and potentially tangle with anyone who might want to mess with that wendigo animatronic, I instead go through the Gathering Hall, which looks pretty wrecked. There's some liquid noises from the bathrooms, too.

Going upstairs, I see MCD drinking madly in the audio lab, his eyes empty with the gaze of a broken man. Sucks to be him. I also see Dante TPing the statue for reasons unknown, while he yells at it and has his own wooden object next to it. Weird. Going into the costume lab, I start to put together a biker jacket, taking one from the costume rack and stitching some unique decals onto it. I'll show it off if anyone wants! During this, Smasher joins me, coming in from the Prop Warehouse roof. She watches and admires my work for a bit, but we're interrupted by everyone's old friend... the Wendigo. He bursts in from the horror set's area, doing his best Scissorman impression as he drags a pair of shears around and stares at us menacingly. Thankfully, he just leaves in the direction of the walkway to the executive building, allowing me to finish my jacket.

I put on my jacket and a pair of sunglasses, after which Smasher punches me in the face for the clusterfuck that was Night 4, as she'd promised to do to anyone she could. In fairness, we deserve it. The two of us cross the walkway ourselves, heading towards the Elevator. We see the Wendigo covering the Records Room in alcohol, which is... concerning. But our objective is the elevator ourselves, as we enter the password and ride it up to floor 3. And considering how much happened up there, I'm going to share the mysteries of the upper floors!

Floor 3 contains a motion capture room and a break room. We went to the mocap room first, and poked around. Shit's cool, but we couldn't figure out how to make it work - though while we were doing this, there was a huge explosion sound somewhere. Probably the destruction of the records room. We then went into the break room, at which point the Wendigo exited the elevator - up here on 3F! I attempted to attack with my shovel, but he...

He...

He broke my shovel in half. With his bare hands. I took a bit of damage from the shears, but my shovel... it was no more.

I-i'm sorry. I need a moment.

Alright, I'm fine now.

While I mourned, the Wendigo looked at all the electronics, then left. We just found the password for downstairs' computer and nothing else, so we didn't have anything useful. As we left the break room, we saw the Wendigo investigating the mocap room's computer, or doing SOMETHING on one of them. We ride the elevator up to 4F, which is a nice big fancy room, full of chairs, a desk, and filing cabinets. And also it had Xavier, who was sitting at his desk and looking at a big expensive computer. He promptly told both of us to fuck off. Can't say I blame him.

Anyhow, we rode down to 2F, where Smasher got off the elevator, while I rode the elevator down all the way to 1F. Going right from the Executive Building to the Park Set, I see Mettaton, with the stage all set up! Dante, covered in shit, leaves the area, while Seal comes out of the Gathering Hall to watch. I join Mettaton on stage, and we begin... to PERFORM! He uses his actual guitar, and I air guitar on my nothing. I was supposed to use my shovel, but SOMEBODY ruined that! On the plus side, Trip and Terezi show up to watch too. How nice.

At some point, for some reason, Alex Jones - red, sweaty, and shirtless - comes CHARGING out at us from the Executive Building, knocking everyone over. Not that it's hard for me to get back up and get back into action. We finish off with a bodacious performance of Highway Star, while Seal goes over to the Horror Set. Mettaton tries to flirt with me, asking if I'd like to go for drinks, but I'm a committed woman - and also just tired. I head back to my bedroom, noticing that at this point the statue has moved and revealed a hidden staircase. With that, I go back to sleep.
Honoka Kosakatua
Investigate the Gathering Hall to see what form of trashed it is.

Check out the horror set for any other potential murder weapons.

Is Hannibal's corpse still there? Do we just have double corpse power?
Xavier [Director]
(Nov 27, 2018 at 3:00 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Investigate the Gathering Hall to see what form of trashed it is.
It's not that bad, the chairs and remaining tables have just been tossed around a bit. Not many tables remain though, after the park setup.
(Nov 27, 2018 at 3:00 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Check out the horror set for any other potential murder weapons.
Nothing else that didn't already have blood on it appears to be bloody, but you do notice a prop lamppost, with a sign stuck to it. It contains a message written in something red:

the message:
(Nov 27, 2018 at 3:00 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Is Hannibal's corpse still there? Do we just have double corpse power?
Hannibal's corpse is still there, looking as ghastly as ever.
Honoka Kosakatua
Check the door to the Animatronic Control Room. Is it locked?
Xavier [Director]
(Nov 27, 2018 at 3:46 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Check the door to the Animatronic Control Room. Is it locked?
The door does appear to be locked, and unlike in the investigation yesterday, there's no key in sight to unlock it with
Honoka Kosakatua
I'd like to compare the shit on Dante to the manure surrounding the fan.

Additionally, I'd like to investigate Dante for blood-leaking injuries.
Xavier [Director]
(Nov 27, 2018 at 4:03 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: I'd like to compare the shit on Dante to the manure surrounding the fan.

Additionally, I'd like to investigate Dante for blood-leaking injuries.
You compare the shit covering Dante to the manure surrounding the fan. It definitely smells more like manure than the shit that was in, say, Roller's mouth.

He appears to be slightly bleeding from his head, which is pretty bruised anyway honestly.
Honoka Kosakatua
I want to try and pose the Wendigo so he looks like he's disco dancing, to test how well I can manually move it.

Also, I'd like to tell Smasher's lamppost that she loved him, and invite him out for drinks later while we mourn her.
Xavier [Director]
(Nov 27, 2018 at 4:07 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: I want to try and pose the Wendigo so he looks like he's disco dancing, to test how well I can manually move it.

Also, I'd like to tell Smasher's lamppost that she loved him, and invite him out for drinks later while we mourn her.
You attempt to pose the Wendigo. Now that it's moved around and its joints aren't as stiff, it's possible to reposition it fairly easily. You pose it so it looks like it's disco dancing.

You pick up Smasher's lamppost, and give it a comforting hug, telling it that she loved him. You invite it out for drinks later, but it does not respond at all.
Honoka Kosakatua
I'd like to ask for Trip and Xavier to share their testimony.
Alex Jones
While im writing my account, I'd like to investigate the animatronic for tamperins aside from the moving, as well as the tombstone desk rubble for anything that wasn't there before when I used it, or the such.
There's a war on for your mind!
[Image: MiEk6jh.jpg]
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Honoka Kosakatua
I'd like to use the key that Jones offered to open up the Control Room and investigate. Is the code different? Can I tell anything about when it was input or anything?

Also, I'd like to investigate the Park Set.