[Night 5 - Studio B] INVESTIGATION PHASE

Larry Foulke
The Producer, Pixy, storms into the studio with a furious look on his face.

Okay. When you idiots started killing each other, that was fine. You guys were your own assets, didn't really matter to me what did or didn't happen to you, but look at this. What the fuck is this? You see that body over there in the Restaurant? Cause I do! And that's one of my employees!

Yeah, @The Janitor [Janitor] is DEAD. His skull is split open on the back side of his head and is laying in a pool of blood. Unlike you idiots, he wasn't contract, he was salary, and he was a year away from retirement. Do you feel good about yourselves?

He obviously didn't have a role to discuss, but you bet your ass we're having a trial for this, same rules apply here as any other night. Here's what I've got for you, you better get this one right.

CASE FILES
-The Janitor is laying in a pool of blood in the entrance of the Restaurant
-His hat is missing
-His death appears to have been instant
-The mystery closet in the corner of the Restaurant appears to have been tampered with
-One or more people were AFK tonight
-The cameras recorded room actions, work for that incentive if you want it.
-There's a broken spear in the Prop Workshop
-One or more role powers were used tonight

OTHER FILES
-Some dorm rooms have small boxes in front of them, some have envelopes instead
-A lot of Law and Order was watched tonight
-There's a small drill hole in the bottom of the Lake Set
-There's a fake spearhead in a toilet in the bathrooms
-The area around the hatch is much cleaner now

The Map

[Image: 9EOnfZP.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: Yym749b.png]

Room description:

I'm giving you all until 7PM PST TOMORROW (Tuesday) to solve this atrocity, and don't you dare disappoint me. Or at the very least, do it for the Janitor. He didn't deserve this shit. And if you want some incentive, if you vote right, I'll wipe out the first half of your room's footage from the hidden camera's reels. Get to work.

CURRENT PLAYERS
@Coffee
@Crash Bandicoot
@Kaede Akamatsu
@Two_Finger
@Mario
@Gnome
@Amoeba
@Shroomguy
@The Other Monokuma

CURRENT NPCS
@Liz [Security Guard]
The Other Monokuma
I can't believe Liz let the janitor die! How will she ever live with herself?
Mario
yeah if liz wasn't so busy impounding my clown car maybe we'd still have a janitor, fuck liz
Liz [Security Guard]
Hm. Interesting.

I'll talk about my night later. It was... nice.

But for now, I have something important to think about. I'll be back.
Amoeba
Not the Janitor, he was one year from retirement!
The Other Monokuma
Fine, I'll go first!

So I bump into that Gnome guy again right outside the Lake set, interrupting my most crafted murder plan.
Oh well, his problem now.

Then Coffee's at the workshop, making presents. I always love a good present!

Then Crash, Liz, and Kaede are watching Law and Order in the auditorium. Hm, wonder if they've been there all night?
Anyway, after that I went back up that southern elevator. Gnome went down it after me.

I mess around for the bit and end up in the Restaurant, and that Janitor's dead. Puhuhu, guess he's retired now!
And then Two's in the souvenir shop, out like a light. Looks like he lost a fight!

Anyway, how was your night?
Crash Bandicoot
[Image: 53XKn5K.png]

Fear and anxiety are common feelings that a person can experience in their lifetime. Not me. Not until tonight. I don't know why, but for the first time in my glorious, better-than-Mario's life I was afraid.

[Image: 4rGCDMG.png]

THE DOOR slammed open like my heart pumping blood to my veins faster than the PS1's whopping 2MB of RAM could even process. I went for the South Elevator and saw Monokuma stepping inside with something in his hands. I must've been quite frazzled, or else my super marsupial vision would've picked it up no problem. I asked him to hold it open for me and he just rides it down himself.

[Image: ZZSjyYJ.png]

That fucking dickhead

[Image: 0muIr8D.png]

I waited a bit before the elevator came back up and I rode it down. I heard some commotion going on over in the Auditorium, so I went to see what everything was all about. And there I saw her: Liz (and Kaede). My fear washed away as soon as I saw Liz, because I mean, her job is literally to guard my security. I sat a row or two behind them and they resumed watching Law & Order. It was the episode about incels, if you were curious.

Gnome came by later and just kinda... observed. I noticed that Liz and Kaede had passed out, and I followed suit shortly after.
Mario
I wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy.
Got Gnome sleeping under the bar table and I'm out to make things pretty.
Found a broom in the bathroom and I'm ready to attack,
cause when I clean for the night I ain't coming back.

Sweeping up around the hatch (hatch)
Clearing dust up on the latch (latch)
Got a vision of clean I want it to match (match)
Other Monokuma has some bedsheets,
he's heading for that lake scene
I'm at the dorms it's time for sweeping.

Gonna sweep, clean it deep,
I'm helping with the upkeep.
Tonight it'll shine bright
when it's time for the sunlight.

oh woah oh oh
oh woah oh oh

oh woah oh oh
oh woah oh oh

Head down a stair, no one's there,
but there's a stupid net- good thing I'm here.
Clean it up, make it shine, don't want to be messy like Wario,
Clean in front of my room the best, after all, I'm Mario

Coffee's putting stuff in front of the dorms making clutter (clutter)
also hands me a letter (letter)
I leave the mess there so I'm not an upsetter (upsetter)
Suddently Gnome shoes up (up)
Screaming and sprinting all around (round)
Coffee follows the Gnome around (around)
I'm not gonna follow them aro-

oh woah oh oh
oh woah oh oh

oh woah oh oh
oh woah oh oh

Amoeba stares me up
and slows me down
enters serval's room
and sticks around
doesn't leave me

I want to be left be
but Amoeba's here
Amoeba's here
and doesn't leave me

With my hands up
Put your hands up
Put your hands up
Now the cleaning's gonna stop cuz I'm gonna sleep in

oh woah oh oh
oh woah oh oh
Morgan
I'm so mad.
I wake up and see FUCKING Liz and FUCKING Kaede going into the auditorium.
I go to pry open that locked door in the kitchen but it's locked up tight. Wouldn't budge.
I leave the FUCKING kitchen and hear FUCKING monokuma yelling behind the bar. Whatever. I see Gnome coming into the South Elevator with me and give him a wave and a smile. Gnome is cool. I hear some FUCKING noises playing in the Auditorium. Sounds like FUCKING movies.
Gnome goes to the FUCKING Lake Set.
I go to the FUCKING Prop Shop and make some shit. Go look outside your rooms to know what dumbasses.
I put my FUCKING gifts into boxes and envelopes and load them into a burlap sack.
FUCKING Monokuma comes into the Prop Shop and I tell him to fuck off. He says no. I tell him He'll get a gift out of it if he does. He takes a power drill and fucks off.
I go down the FUCKING North Elevator and go to the FUCKING Bar for drinks for the NPCs and see Amoeba drinking alone.
I go to the MOTHERFUCKING GOD DAMN RESTAURANT AND FIND THE JANITOR FUCKING DEAD YOU ABSOLUTE PIECES OF SHITS.
I go into the FUCKING Souvenir Shop to collect myself after seeing my Janitor dead and see FUCKING TwoFinger with blood dripping down his head. I say "Fuck" and go to cry.
I see FUCKING Mario sweeping outside his door. I halfheartedly give FUCKING Mario his FUCKING letter and go to place the OTHER FUCKING GIFTS by your shitty doors.
I go FUCKING Upstairs and see Gnome fucking fly into his dorm. I put the rest of all your SHITTY MOTHERFUCKING GIFTS outside your fucking doors.
I do some SHITTY pushups outside my door and go to FUCKING bed.
FUCK.
I'll show you a real dance....
Fake Crash
Amoeba
Here's how my night went, friendos. I woke up really needing the ladies room after drinking to much of that beer I tried to give away to Liz, Janitor, Mario and Crash the previous night. All of them were busy with their own things, it's cool. I'll just drink by myself from now on, and so I did. Anyway, I went to the washrooms and saw the Janitor by the restaurant, and then Monokuma leaving the washroom. I went in, did my thing, washed my hands, no further details needed. Afterwards, I went to the bar to drink again, 'cuz I had nothing better to do. I did some people watching while I was chilling; Coffee came in with a burlap sack and looted a couple beers and sodas from behind the bar before leaving again. I think I saw him leaving the souvenir shop towards the dorms too, and he looked hella upset. Eventually I heard a scream, and Gnome fleeing to the dorms. I went to investigate and in the restaurant was poor ol' Sweepy in a pool of blood. I decide that's enough trauma for tonight and head back to my room through the souvenir shop, where I see TwoFinger unconscious in the corner, with blood on the side of his head. Before I went to sleep I saw Mario sweeping the hallway (they already hired a new janitor?)
The Other Monokuma
@"ZA PRODUCER"
What's that wound looking like? Blunt force trauma?
Does that broken spear in the Prop Workshop somehow match it?
Larry Foulke
(Nov 27, 2018 at 3:34 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: @"ZA PRODUCER"
What's that wound looking like? Blunt force trauma?
Does that broken spear in the Prop Workshop somehow match it?

Ever crack an egg against a pan and watched the stuff inside come out? Kinda like that. Looks like their skull impacted with the floor pretty hard.

The spear doesn't match at all.
Morgan
What does the rest of the Restaurant look like.
And the Souvenir Shop too.
Larry Foulke
(Nov 27, 2018 at 3:55 AM)Coffee Wrote: What does the rest of the Restaurant look like.
And the Souvenir Shop too.

Aside from the obvious body and knocked out twofinger, the two locations look exactly the same as they used to. Restaurant is burnt to shit and souvenir shop is still the same as it previously was.
The Other Monokuma
@"ZA PRODUCER"
It doesn't look like some stupidly strong brute smashed his head in with his bare hands, right?
Morgan
Can I try opening the Kitchen ??? door again?
Larry Foulke
(Nov 27, 2018 at 3:58 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: @"ZA PRODUCER"
It doesn't look like some stupidly strong brute smashed his head in with his bare hands, right?

No

(Nov 27, 2018 at 4:02 AM)Coffee Wrote: Can I try opening the Kitchen ??? door again?

You try prying the door open with your bare hands again. No different than your last attempt, bud.
Morgan
(Nov 27, 2018 at 4:04 AM)ZA PRODUCER Wrote:
(Nov 27, 2018 at 4:02 AM)Coffee Wrote: Can I try opening the Kitchen ??? door again?

You try prying the door open with your bare hands again. No different than your last attempt, bud.

With my key you mumpty.
Larry Foulke
(Nov 27, 2018 at 4:06 AM)Coffee Wrote:
(Nov 27, 2018 at 4:04 AM)ZA PRODUCER Wrote:

With my key you mumpty.

You sure you wanna do that? You sure you don't wanna wait until the next action phase?