Xavier [Director]
Yeah, gonna need you guys to catch the killer here, the legal nightmare that would ensue if someone got away with it isn't exactly fun to think about.

What are you waiting for? Get to it.
Terezi Pyrope
[Image: tz_lynch_default.png]
1 TH1NK TH1S ON3 1S PR3TTY CL34R CUT

1 VOT3 M3TT4TON!
Shoey1
Vote: That dumb fuck Mariofan
sealelement
apparently mettaton did it
100% pure gamer 100%
Teddie
The theory Honoka proposed seems pretty solid to me. Mettaton!
Honoka Kosakatua
Mettaton, based on my investigation.
Alex Jones
Mettaton based on my Alex Jones Big Brain. You heard it from me first folks, don;t forget that!
There's a war on for your mind!
[Image: MiEk6jh.jpg]
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Mario
Sorry, Mettaton, gotta vote for you on this one.
Jetamo
(Nov 27, 2018 at 10:17 PM)Mario Wrote: Sorry, Mettaton, gotta vote for you on this one.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
DanteFromTheDevilMayCrySeries™
Yeah, the hack robot Mettaton gets my vote.
[Image: ede29e7b-bc10-457d-9891-17da97e9c77c.png]
"First I whip it out. Then I thrust it. With great force! Every angle..! It penetrates! Until..! With great strength! I.. ram it in! In the end, we are all satisfied, and you are set free."
-Dante from the Devil May Cry Series™
Mettaton
(Nov 27, 2018 at 10:17 PM)Mario Wrote: Sorry, Mettaton, gotta vote for you on this one.

[Image: image0.png]

[Image: image1.png]
Xavier [Director]
So, you think @Mettaton did it, do you?

...Well, in truth, the case was pretty open and shut the way you guys explained it, so I guess I'll have to declare him guilty. Seriously, why'd you kill Smasher anyway. Having a stuntman...? stuntwoman? Stuntperson? Uh, having a person who can do stunts anyway is useful, and I really could have done with keeping her around. Now I'll have to make people do their own stunts, and worst of all, compensate them if they get hurt.

God dammit. Whatever, you wait right there, I'm gonna go grab some rope to tie you up or something so you don't kill anyone going forwar-

Xavier is knocked aside by a massive glass wall that separates him and Mettaton, rising out of the ground. Three more glass walls rise out of the ground, boxing Mettaton in, and a panel rises up from the floor, displaying an array of trivia questions.

Mettaton scoffs, because he's got this, but his smile fades when he realizes that they're all about people who aren't Mettaton. He answers one wrong, and noxious gas slowly begins to fill the glass chamber. He thinks fast, and pulls out his trusty Wii U gamepad, booting up the browser to search the results. However, it won't load any sites, being too slow and shitty. Panicking a little more as more gas fills the chamber, he pulls out his 3DS, and attempts to use the browser on there to look for answers, but that's running even worse.

Glancing from his devices to the panel, his eyes fill with dread. Suddenly he pauses, and realizes he's a robot, and doesn't even need air. With a sigh, he leans against one of the glass panels and laughs. Suddenly, his forbidden action bracelet begins beeping, and his eyes widen before he explodes into a million pieces, shattering the glass walls around him and sending his prison collapsing on top of his remains.

His role was Ultimate Animatronics Expert

rolecard:

...Uh, Wow. I guess these execution things are all automated, and if they don't manage to kill, the forbidden actions go off anyway. Whoever rigged this place with all this stuff, and did all that clowning around as Monokuma had way too much time on their hands.

Still... He doesn't seem to be much of an issue anymore, so the next night, we should actually be able to just relax and check stuff out. Should be good to not have a random murder mystery shoved in our faces every night like some kind of long-winded detective anime.

Guess I'll see you all tomorrow, then.
Mettaton

[Image: image1.png]

[Image: image2.png]

[Image: image3.png]

[Image: image4.png]

[Image: image5.png]

[Image: image6.png]

[Image: image7.png]