[Night 5 - Studio B] TRIAL THREAD

Larry Foulke
You know the drill. Who prematurely retired my Janitor.
Morgan
Tentative Twofinger because I think he tried to bait me into the Kichten to open the locked room and he got the wrong person.
Morgan
New tentative vote Amoeba because with like one change to their actions they could have done the murder and then washed themselves. Combined with a discrepancy against Dude’s account as well it seems likely.
Morgan
Back to 2f now because he was fake knocked out
I'll show you a real dance....
Mario
Going to have to go with Teddie. He was apparently MIA most of the night in Studio A's case and I believe he has the role power to travel through televisions- he probably entered through the auditorium screen before it was used and killed the janitor and snuck back after the shows were over.
Mario
for real though seems like TwoFinger so far. Probably just killed whoever because he's mad the cameras are gone
The Other Monokuma
Guess I'll put in my vote for TwoFinger early! AFKs are just the easiest to lynch, anyway!
Gnome
mario
Amoeba
I vote for TwoFinger unless they can convince me otherwise
Two_Finger
I gotta mario

edit: actually fuck mario, I'll vote shroomguy
Alex Jones
Sorrio Mario, We all know you did it. Nice try with the sweeping alibi though, too bad you forget I played super mario 2 and remember the cherry power up that let's you shoot fireballs that knock people's brains out.
There's a war on for your mind!
[Image: MiEk6jh.jpg]
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Gnome
it was 2f
The Other Monokuma
Alright! So now I'll vote for Myself, so at least one of us can be right.
Larry Foulke
Well that... uh... foolishness aside, your time is up. The majority of you voted for TwoFinger, which is..............................

CORRECT

Now normally this is where I'd execute the guilty, but, well, look at him. He's already dead cause he triggered his FA right at the end. I can respect that, go out on your own terms. Unlike the Janitor, who went out in a bloody pool with a cracked skull. Honestly, you guys had me worried for a moment there with how many bodies it took you to figure out how it happened, and you even got it right after the third time and KEPT beating up bodies. Get a hold of yourselves, that's weird.

Anyways, TwoFinger was the ULTIMATE UNDERSTUDY

Role:

Now that that's over, I've got a message from my boss, looks like I've got another job to handle real quick, so I'll get back to you all shortly. Later.

CURRENT PLAYERS
@Coffee
@Crash Bandicoot
@Kaede Akamatsu
@Mario
@Gnome
@Amoeba
@Shroomguy
@The Other Monokuma

CURRENT NPCS
@Liz [Security Guard]
The Other Monokuma