[Night 6 - Studio A] - Intermission

Xavier [Director]
Well, with no real reason to kill anyone right now, I guess we can just... Take a day off, for once. Glad that bear stopped working, things got pretty ugly there for a while, but eh, looks like we can actually get this production back on schedule.

Still though, this might not be the worst opportunity to grab anything you'll need for the next little while. Annoyingly, there's someone running around lighting stuff on fire, and if we get stalled even more because of this kind of thing, I'll be even less happy than I've been over the last little while.

I guess I'm the one in charge of this stuff, so I'm firmly declaring that no murders will occur tonight. Go do some whatever you want, I've got my own things to take care of, and being interrupted by another murder mystery is really low on my "list of things I want to have happen".

The Map

[Image: k1JMhxJ.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: 98JDuWO.png]

Room Descriptions:

Submissions are due at 5 PM PST tomorrow, but you do not have to submit. Forbidden actions can be triggered, but if your action involves doing something every night, you will automatically perform that action tonight if you do not submit.

Current Players
@DanteFromTheDevilMayCrySeries™
@Shoey
@Alex Jones
@Teddie
@Honoka Kosakatua
@Terezi Pyrope
@sealelement
@MCD

current NPCs
@Trip [Cameraman]
@Xavier [Director]