[Night 6 - Studio B] - Intermission

Xavier [Director]
Oh yeah, you guys exist. Been too busy keeping my own barrel of monkeys in one piece to really check in, but it seems like your Producer guy is just as nuts as that stupid bear that's been harassing us for the last month or so.

Yep, lots of murder over here. Can't believe you killed off that Janitor, he's been working here since... I don't even remember. A long time, anyway. What is it with this group of contract workers and committing felonies anyway?

Anyway, the Producer's up and vanished, so I guess that means that there will be no deaths tonight. Go ahead and use the night to explore and grab stuff, it'll come in handy, probably. Hopefully whenever the Producer shows back up, he forgets to bring his fucking gun.

The Map

[Image: 9EOnfZP.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: Yym749b.png]

Room description:

You guys, as usual, will be submitting to @"za producer". Submissions are due by 5 PM PST tomorrow, but you do not have to submit during the intermission. Forbidden Actions can be triggered, but if you do not submit and your action requires you to do something every night, you will automatically do that thing.

CURRENT PLAYERS
@Coffee
@Crash Bandicoot
@Kaede Akamatsu
@Mario
@Gnome
@Amoeba
@Shroomguy
@The Other Monokuma

CURRENT NPCS
@Liz [Security Guard]
Morgan