[Night 6 - Studio B] One Last Ride

Larry Foulke
Impressive. Honestly, really impressive. I'm gone for one night. One single night on a mission, and I come back to a shitshow. Hope you all got what you wanted out of tonight, and if not, hope you got some nice pent-up feelings of vengeance for later.

Anyways, yeah, no one died obviously, but you'll be getting accounts regardless. This is more just for general "what did we learn" shit rather than investigating a whodunnit, because there's no whodunnit to investigate.

Anyways, here's the usual. Mostly just a formality at this point.

The Map

[Image: 9EOnfZP.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: Yym749b.png]

Room description:

Anyways, after tonight I'm going to be quite busy with my actual job alongside working with Xavier after this point. Jets don't fly themselves, y'know. So what that means is that after tonight, you will all be moved to the new studio. Don't worry, you don't have to do anything, you'll wake up there, I promise. Originally I was going to have you lot stay here but some naked asshole trashed my studio even more than you guys ever could have done, which is impressive considering the immense damage to the Restaurant.

CURRENT PLAYERS
@Coffee
@Crash Bandicoot
@Kaede Akamatsu
@Mario
@Gnome
@Amoeba
@Shroomguy
@The Other Monokuma

CURRENT NPCS
@Liz [Security Guard]
Morgan
Wack
I'll show you a real dance....
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: ghsJWKt.png]
Wait! Did that funeral ever take place? I wasn't able to go to it!
Gnome
Wack
Mario
What's the deal with funerals? You wake up, pass Kaede going upstairs when you leave your room, get all ready to go, you head to where everyone wants you to meet up, and nobody shows up! How hard is it for a dead guy to make it to his own funeral?

And hey, you might as well kill time instead of stand around waiting for a dead guy, right? So you head to the art gallery but a naked man beats the shit out of you.

Funerals.
Shroomguy
Man these beds are comfortable and the drinks are strong.

Rip janitor u were my one true reason for my peace
The Beef Baron