[Day 7 - Studio X] Featuring Dante From The Autopsy Report

Xavier [Director]
Look, I don't know who thought it was a good idea to rope me into this whole wedding thing, but you guys did get some good violence in there, so I can't say I'm over disappointed by how the night turned ou-

...Wait, who's dead?

Oh for fuck's sake,. @DanteFromTheDevilMayCrySeries™ appears to be dead in the Luxury Bathroom, his body badly slashed up from behind. You know, having seen what I've seen recently, this is pretty tame for once, actually.

Looks like Dante was the Ultimate Devil Hunter.

rolecard:
I don't exactly remember hiring him. How bizarre.

Oh well. Y'know, I wasn't expecting this whole Killing Game thing to keep going, I figured it would have stopped by now. I guess I'll have to step in and motivate you all, and what's a better motivator than self defense? If you vote for the right guy in the trial, I'll supply you with a one-use handheld taser, sure to come in handy with murderers running around.

case files
-The fucking train engine has been smashed through the wall, and into the corner of the manor.
-Dante is slumped over the toilet upstairs in the Luxury Bathroom, deep gashes in his back. The bathroom is covered in blood.
-The kitchen looks like it has been used, dirty plates, pots, pans, and a food cart are all here.
-All the glass on the east walkway has been shattered.
-The Screening Room is showing reruns of Horsin' Around
-A large, old keg sits out on the Racing Strip
-Next to it is a half eaten cake, some plates, some cups, and ice cube trays, now filled with water

Other info
-The Sarcophagus in the Sarcophagus Hall has been opened
-The knife is missing from the mannequin in the Crime Scene Set
-A tarp is over the truck in the Garage

The Map

[Image: i7TRxCQ.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: c54Q6gV.png]

Room descriptions:

CURRENT PLAYERS
@Shoey
@Alex Jones
@Teddie
@Honoka Kosakatua
@Terezi Pyrope
@sealelement
@MCD
@Coffee
@Crash Bandicoot
@Kaede Akamatsu
@Mario
@Gnome
@Amoeba
@Shroomguy
@The Other Monokuma

CURRENT NPCS
@Liz [Security Guard]
@Trip [Cameraman]
@Xavier [Director]

The Investigation Phase will end at 7:00 PM PST tomorrow
Morgan
Good fucking riddance
I'll show you a real dance....
Honoka Kosakatua
Does this mean we can enter the old manor now?

also does the sarcophagus look like it was opened from the inside or the outside
The Other Monokuma
So, definitely a suicide, right guys?
Xavier [Director]
(Dec 14, 2018 at 2:57 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Does this mean we can enter the old manor now?

also does the sarcophagus look like it was opened from the inside or the outside
Hmmmm. Yeah, you can walk past the train into the manor, if you so desire.

The sarcophagus lid appears to have just been pushed off from the outside. Inside the sarcophagus is a mannequin wrapped in mummy bandages. It looks like at one point it was holding something.
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: eJyD73s.png]
Where was the piano? I can't believe some loudmouth would play such music at a wedding party!

[Image: 19WdPCP.png]
...No offense to you, Alex. It's just that my fingers have been itching to play some notes for a while...
Morgan
Hey, can I use my key on the hole on the elevator? Does it fit? If it did, what's down there?
I'll show you a real dance....
The Other Monokuma
Guess somebody should take initiative and try to match any knives, blades, and scissors to the deep gashes on that Dead-te guy's back.
Amoeba
Also check the broken glass
Teddie
[Image: 8E0jUbL.png]
Well, ain't that just great? The day the great General Teddie graces you all with an appearance, some loser ups and dies! Way to take the wind out of my sails.

[Image: RXZt0z9.png]
I started out the night by heading through the train set to the garage, where I had a pressing press appointment to make! Sadly, the contents of that meeting is extremely confidential. Gonna have to wait till it airs live on television, courtesy of InfoWars!

After that, me and the big man headed over to some sort of civilian affair. A few people were there - Coffee, Amoeba, Kaede, myself, Xavier, Alex and of course Honoka and Shoey.

Still, it got pretty interesting once the bride punched the groom! Now that's my type of wedding! The dead guy eventually showed up too, chucking pizza in everyone's face.

After the wedding started quietenin' down, I headed off. Had something I want to set up in the animatronic lab. Strictly on a need-to-know basis, very hush hush.

...Er...

[Image: P5r5L0I.png]
...I need to drop character for a moment. I saw something seriously spooky in there! I was just taking a peek at the animatronic parts when I heard a loud roar and that weird deer-head-skull thing came down the stairs! I ran for it!

...A-ahem! That's all General Teddie has to report on today's business!
Xavier [Director]
(Dec 14, 2018 at 3:40 AM)Coffee Wrote: Hey, can I use my key on the hole on the elevator? Does it fit? If it did, what's down there?
You use your key on the elevator keyhole, and ride down to the basement. Stepping out of the Elevator, you see a hallway, with stairs going further down at the end. A side path branches off, that leads to a door labeled SECURITY ROOM.

Down the stairs at the end is another door, but it appears to be locked with a fingerprint scanner.

(Dec 14, 2018 at 3:46 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Guess somebody should take initiative and try to match any knives, blades, and scissors to the deep gashes on that Dead-te guy's back.
None of the kitchen knives appear to match the wound, nor does anything bladed from the Garage or the Practical Effects Workshop. You can't compare it to the knife from the Crime Scene Set, as it has gone MIA.
Teddie
Hey, you! Director! I'd like to investigate the crime scene! I'd like to take a close look at the body, to see if there's any other wounds. I'd also like to check the toilet, and the bathroom in general.

I'd also like to see if there's signs of any blood in the breakroom.
Xavier [Director]
(Dec 14, 2018 at 4:08 AM)General Teddie Wrote: [Image: RXZt0z9.png]
Hey, you! Director! I'd like to investigate the crime scene! I'd like to take a close look at the body, to see if there's any other wounds. I'd also like to check the toilet, and the bathroom in general.

I'd also like to see if there's signs of any blood in the breakroom.
Taking a look over into the Bathroom, you see that its mostly untouched, minus the blood everywhere. The sink is full of water, but turned off, as is the bathtub.

Dante is slumped over the toilet, and when you lift up his body, you notice the toilet is filled with vomit, beer, and something with a chemical odor. Dante himself has several large gashes down his back, and appears to have died of blood loss. There's also a large red welt on his face, as if he was hit with something.

The breakroom is largely blood free, bar a small trail leading just out the bathroom door.
The Other Monokuma
Fine, guess I'll leave bears out of my account, too!

Coffee's going downstairs. Normally I'd say something like "fuck that guy" but he doesn't deserve it. Fuck that guy, how dare he not deserve it!
Somebody's under the west side walkway.
Then Gnome stabs me in the ass with scissors on the walk way. Thanks, Gnome.
Dante and Amoeba are baking or some shit in the break room.

EDIT:
Amoeba hit me with a frying pan.
And as I was leaving the bathroom, I pass by Shroomguy as he enters.
Wow! That changes everything!

Oh, I bump into that silly Producer flirting with Liz near the Crime Scene Set.
And then I take a conscious decision to sit in the police car completley unrelated to avoiding an ass kicking.
They both go into that Central Tower.

And then I go into the tower. Shroomguy's finally woken up from his eternal slumber and exits the elevator!
And then Amoeba goes into the elevator with a bunch of dishes.

And then Alex Jones comes in and I kill the shit outta him!

Oh, and then I pass out due to nothing related to another bear.
Larry Foulke
I guess I can tell you all about my night, it was pretty great.

I had the night off from work, nothing needed shooting down so I just hung around the studio tonight. I met up with Liz at the guard station and hung out there for a while until Kaede showed up and asked her if she wanted to go to the wedding. She said she couldn't since she was on guard duty and I wanted to just hang out with Liz so I didn't bother going either. After some more time, that fucking bear showed up, TOM, and I immediately hit him with my gun and punched him in the face. Instinct, I guess. Or vengeance, they both work.

I guess I spooked him cause he ran out to the police car and hid inside. Liz must have been pretty unwilling to look at him too cause she left while I was kicking the shit out of TOM. I decided she could handle herself, she's armed too after all, and walked to the Screening room. I saw MCD and Trip inside watching some kind of show, and saw Terezi knocked out on the floor. That looked kind of suspicious, so I hung out in a chair in the back of the room in case anything else went down. I guess the show put me to sleep at some point, though. Must not have been very good.

And that was my night.
Larry Foulke
(Dec 14, 2018 at 4:21 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Oh, I bump into that silly Producer flirting with Liz near the Crime Scene Set.
And then I take a conscious decision to sit in the police car completley unrelated to avoiding an ass kicking.
They both go into that Central Tower.

First, there's a good amount of marks on you from where I kicked your ass, as well as a witness. I can recreate what happened to you if you happened to forget. And hanging out with a coworker isn't flirting.
Honoka Kosakatua
I did it! I'm married! Shoey and I are happily wedded and neither of us is a widow/widower the same night!

Sucks to be Dante though.

First off, I woke up and found that Smasher was missing, along with her lamppost. Bizarre! Still, though, it was time for my wedding. So I put on my wedding dress to look the part, and stepped outside to wait for Alex Jones! Who wasn't there. C'mon, man. I went out and saw Xavier on the walkway, where I decided it was time to work on the wedding. Grabbing Xavier, I drag him downstairs to the racing strip, where we've already got my maid of honor Kaede, as well as our baker Amoeba! And also Coffee too I guess. There's some food and drink, but I'm too busy nervously walking Xavier through wedding practices, making sure that he doesn't even think about using the Atuan wedding scripts.

Pretty soon, Shoey shows up! He slaps Coffee, establishing dominance, and then joins me as Xavier starts the ceremony off. Alex Jones appears as Xavier finishes the boilerplate, and gives his best man speech. Halfway through the speech, he calls me and Shoey over, and I prepare to punch him in the face. Atuan wedding ceremonies require the bride to ritualistically kill one wedding guest, so to prevent my dad from getting TOO pissed off about cultural rejection on my wedding day, I prepare to punch Alex Jones in the face!

Then everyone is Alex Jones.

Trying to punch the right Alex Jones, I end up punching Shoey. Well... he'll understand! Alex also punches Shoey, and then toasts him. With that, it's time for our vows! Mine are "I was locked in a studio run by an insane bear hellbent on murder, but instead, I found love. I believe we'll escape this studio together, and that our romance will survive whatever might be thrown at us. Shoey, I, Honoka Kosakatua, will happily marry you." and I'll let Shoey post his own if he'd like. We kiss, sealing the deal. Alex plays some music and heads to the central tower, Shroomguy appears ready to party, and Dante leaps down to throw pizza at everyone. Amoeba goes off to the central tower as well with everyone's dishes.

Since Shoey is extra drunk and just chased Dante out, I decide it's time for our honeymoon. I pick up Shoey as Teddie gives me some glasses, and carry him over to the train set, where we celebrate our marriage by going through other people's luggage in the passenger car. Next, I indulge myself by feeding Shoey multiple cakes in the Dining Car, a truly romantic gesture. And finally, we go to the engine car. Luckily for me, the shovel is still there, and I pick it up, feeling myself return to full strength. I promptly celebrate by shoveling a whole lot of coal and starting up the engine, grabbing my one true love close as I drive it through the wall and into the manor. This knocks me the fuck out and I spend the rest of the night unconscious with Shoey.
Honoka Kosakatua
I'd like to compare Gnome's scissors to the wounds on Dante.
Honoka Kosakatua
Additionally, I'd like to use one of the many knives around to cut open Dante's stomach and see what's inside.
Xavier [Director]
(Dec 14, 2018 at 5:48 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: I'd like to compare Gnome's scissors to the wounds on Dante.
Has gnome given you permission?

(Dec 14, 2018 at 6:16 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Additionally, I'd like to use one of the many knives around to cut open Dante's stomach and see what's inside.
You cut open Dante's stomach and examine the contents. Chewed up cake, a very strong beer, and a strange chemical are inside. It has a sharp, powerful smell.