Xavier [Director]
Well, it's tradition at this point, I suppose. Place your votes here as to who you think did it, and they we'll uh, tie them up or something so they don't kill more.
Gnome
tom did it
Mario
Pretty sure it was Shoey guys, only one that doens't line up with anything!
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: 5K7UJDU.png]
I've been thinking about this, but I don't want anyone to hate me for saying it...

I think Amoeba killed Dante. It's more than a hunch, but I've been suspicious of that Bubsy Mask (whatever that Bubsy person is) for quite some time now.

[Image: PTKjgkE.png]
Oh, and, I slapped Dante in the face at the beginning of the night, while he was sleeping, which might explain that bit of red he has marked by his cheek. I think I overdid it. Just thought I'd let you guys know.
Morgan
I'm gonna vote dude on pure suspicion. He's a confirmed killer and his role buff is a dangerous thing.
I'll show you a real dance....
Mario
I'm going to swap to suicide, Dante probably felt so bad for what he did to Janitor's funeral he probably wanted to go see him to apologize!
Honoka Kosakatua
in lieu of any better ideas and not wanting to risk the suicide punishment

i will vote Dude until further notice

E: fuck it

vote Mario instead
Shroomguy
Edit: I didn't know there was a fucking penalty for suicide so I'm sticking with Dude. If anyone has a problem, DM me on discord
The Beef Baron
Amoeba
I'll vote suicide for now
Edit: I'll change to dude
Honoka Kosakatua
changing back to Dude

i do not want to risk a suicide penalty
Alex Jones
I'm not risking suicide, so the only choice is Dude
There's a war on for your mind!
[Image: MiEk6jh.jpg]
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Teddie
Changing my vote to Amoeba!
Honoka Kosakatua
vote amoeba
Gnome
amoeba
The Other Monokuma
Sorry Amoeba, I tried!
Morgan
I'm sorry. I'm switching to Amoeba
I'll show you a real dance....
Mario
I did it and I'm not gonna get all the trial votes so I'll vote for me, Mario
Wendigo
IT's ME, AMOEBA! I'M THE WENDIGO!
Xavier [Director]
So you voted for @Amoeba, huh? Well, judging by what I've pieced together myself, that's 100% correct. They're guilty.

Honestly not a big surprise. He did go upstairs like right before Dante, and completely vanished after he did. Still, I would have liked to see Dante survive, he was probably the most motivated of the bunch. Meh. I guess I'll go restrain this idiot then, so they can't kill anyone else.

Xavier approaches Amoeba with a length of rope, and begins to tie them up. Suddenly, he pauses, spotting someone in the distance. They approach, gun in hand, and it's @Larry Foulke. He pulls out his gun, and unloads into Amoeba's head.

Xavier glances down at the body on the ground, then up at the gun-wielding Producer. The Producer shrugs, and says he was just "doing the Studio B thing." Xavier, yelling at swearing at him, chases him into the Central Tower.

The corpse of Amoeba lies on the ground of the Racing Strip, brains strewn around the area from the massive head wound. It's really quite unpleasant.

Amoeba was the Ultimate Method Actor

Rolecard:

The next submission phase will begin tomorrow.