The Other Monokuma
As promised, (wait, who promised this?) I present you this journal!

Quote:Bringing the thing on set was a mistake. I don’t think anyone quite expected him to take to the [blurred ink] as he has. It is not cursed, he claims. He says that it does not steal souls, it merely shows you things. I wonder about that.

He paces the Studio at night now, I catch him on my late shifts. He hardly sleeps, but he mutters about things I do not understand. It is nonsense, surely, but it has some of the others frightened. I have tried to discuss it with him, but he is not particularly responsive, I fear.

His behavior has returned to normal, bar a couple… strange statements. He has dedicated a large amount of the tech staff towards something known as the “Neo World Project” though, as well as a secondary project that I hear discussed in the halls. “Project Terror”, some AI designed for the first project. I do not know anything else, it is beyond my pay grade.

[blurred ink]Those lights… they work just like the damn jewel. [blurred ink] memories, implanted. I sense they will not be used for their intended purpose.

Many pages are missing now, or otherwise torn out.

[blurred ink] I have stolen it, and sealed it away. Maintenance work gives you access to even more areas than he can get to, and I have placed it behind many a barrier. The tragedy has required this lot to close, but I have no doubt he will attempt to return. I have a failsafe though. Many a life will be lost, but he too, has ended many with its power, and will likely end more.

I never wished to kill a man, but now I will kill many to protect many more. I am sorry. - J

Man, I hate vague pronouns. I bet Trip's the mastermind and good ol' J(anitor) was trying to stop him!
Any of those NPCs wanna comment?
Forgetful Santa
I have not comment! Ho ho ho!!
Trip [Cameraman]
I don't know anyone named "J", but I'll keep an eye out!

This must be some kind of clue towards treasure. Oh man, it's just like The Goonies!