[Studio X - Day 8] Uncool Runnings

Trip [Cameraman]
[Image: hqdBMLD.png]

Hey dudes! Trip here, and before we start, I'd like to give a special PSA. I'm not gonna point any fingers, but you all know who I'm talking about when I say that you should stop it with the drugs. Did you know that one in five people who do drugs ends up addicted, ruining their family lives, and smashing eggs against a pan or something for sponsored daytime TV ads? I'm not great with metaphor, or statistics, 'cuz I made that one up, but stay cool!

Now that we've got that outta the way, let's get right into the radical stuff you all did, because knowing you guys, I'm sure everyone got up to some crazy stu-

[Image: vwLAFNH.png]

Wait, @Crash Bandicoot is dead? Looks like someone stuck scissors in the back of his skull and left him for dead outside the Crime Scene Set. Man, that's gnarly, I thought for sure he'd have an enduring video game franchise. Then again, guess I thought the same thing about Bubsy, right?

[Image: ShNNQJN.png]

...Heh... Yeah... Bubsy...

Looks like Crash's role was the Ultimate Plagiarist
rolecard:

[Image: hqdBMLD.png]

Anyway dudes, let's get to the bottom of this one! If you all can solve it, I'll give you the brand new, refreshing taste of Crystal Pepsi for life! Wait, no that's lame. Uh... Oh yeah, I've got a better one! What about uh... your chances of death being cut in half next night if you vote correctly? I dunno how I can follow up on that promise, but everyone else just seems to shout out some random prize and it ends up working, so I can do it too!

[Image: ftN9DcK.png]

-Crash is lying outside in front of the crime scene set
-Scissors are lodged in the back of his skull
-The Central Tower has been trashed, with the potted plants strewn about
-The Train Set is covered in snow, with a snowman and a christmas tree there
-The Animatronic Room has some of its equipment trashed, although the Wendigo is fine
-The movie in the Screening Room has changed
-The Racing Strip is snowy too, with another snowman there
-The cars in the Garage have had their motors ripped out, along with their wheels
-The control panel in the Elevator is heavily dented, but functioning
-The Kitchen reeks of peppers
-There is a cactus in front of every bedroom. Honoka's door is wide open

[Image: 4OnjEgv.png]

-The toilet is clogged once again
-The entire studio is still vaguely foggy for some reason
-One or more players were AFK

[Image: U0YvJj6.png?1]

[Image: i7TRxCQ.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: c54Q6gV.png]

Room descriptions:

CURRENT PLAYERS
@Shoey
@Alex Jones
@Teddie
@Honoka Kosakatua
@Terezi Pyrope
@sealelement
@MCD
@Coffee
@Kaede Akamatsu
@Mario
@Gnome
@Shroomguy
@The Other Monokuma

CURRENT NPCS
@Liz [Security Guard]
@Trip [Cameraman]
@Xavier [Director]

The investigation phase will end at 7:00 PM PST tomorrow.
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: mfKdqyO.png]
Woah! Crash died?!? That's, like, totally uncool, dude!

[Image: eJyD73s.png]
I-I mean, that's terrible! I don't know why I said that. What's Crystal Pepsi, by the way?
Alex Jones
CRYSTAL BEPIS
There's a war on for your mind!
[Image: MiEk6jh.jpg]
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
The Other Monokuma
Hey, who's the funny man that turned off the power? I want names!
Liz [Security Guard]
[Image: 75gG5WC.png]

...I'll talk about my night later. Bar a certain incident with a plumber, everything was fine, until...

[Image: GP1Kkn1.png]

Let's just say our friend TOM is off my shit list for a while. One of you is up to to some real bullshit, I'll say that much.
The Other Monokuma
Curses, I worked hard to get on that list.
Teddie
[Image: RN0yemQ.png]
That's a shame. His suit seemed pretty well made-

[Image: Gubn5Yl.png]
-for a terrible excuse for a mascot! Anyway, I suppose you want to know what I did tonight, eh?

First up, I decided to mix up a special defensive concoction! Prepared correctly, when sprayed in the eyes of an assailant, it will cause their eyes to sting and recoil in pain! Pepper spray, in other words.

[Image: 4lOobpn.png]
It just so happened that I was given the perfect opportunity to test my concoction, as that complete waste of space other bear showed up and came at me!

[Image: Ks1sXTG.png]
It was definitely self defense. Don't bear-lieve his lies. Oh, and that Coffee guy showed up playing the accordian like some sort of knock-off Yankovic.

After that messy business was over, I grabbed myself a Bear Beer from the fridge, and decided to have a bit of a sniff around in the awards room. Didn't notice anything particularly interesting, other than a Worst Actor reward for a "Kokichi", whoever that is.

Coffee went walking past again around about then, just as the power went out! Coffee didn't seem too surprised by it, to be honest with you.

[Image: RN0yemQ.png]
I decided to go pay our resident security guard a friendly visit, and headed over to the guard's station. On the way I saw Shoey hustlin' over to the garage with something, and Crash lying near the crime scene set. No idea if he was dead or not.

Oh, and that damn clown running around the set, chasing another clown who was acting like some sort of looney toon.

I started having a chat with Liz about them. She seemed like she needed the beer more than I did, so I let her have it.

After that, I decided to head back to bed-

-but on the way, I was ambushed by that damn clown! He kicked me about a lot, but I managed to get out my pepper spray in time, and make good my escape!

[Image: Gubn5Yl.png]
Oh, and someone had left a cactus outside my room? It's only been a week since I started acting, and I'm already getting fans!
Teddie
Anyway, now that's out of the way;

Hey! Cameraman! I've got a few questions!

* How many of my glasses are still in that box in the central tower?
* I'd like to take a close look at the crime scene in the...uh... crime scene. See if there's any other marks on Crash's body, or any signs of a struggle in the surrounding area!
* On top of that, I'd like to see which way Crash was facing.
* What happened in the animatronics room?
Morgan
Is there a plant in my room?
I'll show you a real dance....
Honoka Kosakatua
Wake up, ready to face the night with my new loving husband! ...Except he's not here. Shoey, why? Shoey, why would you leave me? Oh well. Kaede shows up, holding a bundle of flowers and looking for me. I decide she'll do, and we'll adventure together instead of me and Shoey! First, I equip myself properly with a ten-gallon hat from the train set, before taking Kaede by the hand and leading her into the old manor. Let's go exploring!

There... I see a long, dark hallway. Bizarre. To the left is a room that's just chock full of guns and hunting trophies, and when I go through that to the other side... it's a wreck. Someone didn't clean up at all! The entire room is full of rubble and wreckage, and it's impossible to get through it at all. We head back and go down the end of the hallway, which... is also a dead end, in that there's a staircase we can't go up thanks to it being broken. Turning around, we see a painting of a white-haired woman on one side, and across from it is a door to a kitchen!

A kitchen that is burnt out and has a corpse in it. If I hadn't seen many brutal deaths in both Studio A and Studio X, and heard the reports from Studio B, this would actually bother me. We leave into a dining room, and from there into a courtyard, seeing a whole bunch of graves... and a strange statue. This statue is of a girl looking at something in her hand, but whatever it is, it's missing. The statue's called "The Lost", and we see a door leading into a library. Kaede goes off to check it out!

Then the weird shit happens. There's a yell from elsewhere in the courtyard, and someone in a lizard mask and a coat starts charging towards me. They've got a gun, too, and I've only got a shovel, so I decide it's time to Leave. Running back towards the kitchen, I cut through there and into the dining room, and meet everyone's old pal the wendigo. Since he wrecked my shovel last time, I decide not to risk it and try to run, and before I can? He bashes me in the head with the Meme Wheel and knocks me flat.

When I recover, my head is ringing. I decide to skedaddle, grabbing my gear and running out to the train set. It's snowing! And the snow machine is there, and there's also a snowman that... looks uncomfortably correct. It has a cactus for a head and a christmas tree. I grab the snow machine and wheel it on out of there, passing by a dead bandicoot in the Crime Scene set. I like the way they chose to expand it!

I see Liz in the Guard Station as I go, and she does NOT look happy. Regardless, I drop the snow machine off on the racing strip and turn it on, and eventually build a snowman. His name is Fred, and he is the new master of the racing strip. Please be nice to him. Once I've made Fred, I check the central tower for an idea of mine, but someone beat me to wrecking the place, so there goes that.

To finish my night, I head upstairs to the Screening Room and put on the filmography of Hollywood Bowl, watching it along with MCD, Terezi, and Trip. While they fall asleep pretty quickly, I think... it's good! The Atuan influences hurt it, but it's still an impressive piece of work, and I admire his planning skills when it comes to the attempt to take his own life in Atua's name. Now if we could have just convinced him to NOT worship Atua... Oh well. I spend the rest of my night watching my way through his films.
The Other Monokuma
Which way's that body lying down with the scissors? If I can deconfirm some silly slingshot-from-the-walkway theory right now, that'd be great!
Honoka Kosakatua
[Image: unknown.png]

Partial map of the Old Manor. The south end of the Hallway is busted open by the engine.
Honoka Kosakatua
Compare the scissors to the ones in the effects workshop and kitchen.
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: T1Bp4sL.png]
That map is just about right. That manor was very creepy, but I got pushed to check it out.

[Image: eJyD73s.png]
I'm not good with creepy stuff, so I couldn't focus much on my surroundings, other than seeing that everything was burned or destroyed. Whatever happened in there must have been tragic.

[Image: zZH0Ipq.png]
Anyways, I want to say that whoever murdered Crash must have woken up very early. Mario and I left our rooms and went directly to the Greenhouse. I noticed the body at the Crime Scene, as I went out of it. The fog was already there, which might help with figuring out when the murder occurred.

[Image: FfCe4dc.png]
As for investigating, can we check the Police Car out? Maybe something's hidden inside it.
Trip [Cameraman]
(Dec 20, 2018 at 3:27 AM)General Teddie Wrote: Anyway, now that's out of the way;

Hey! Cameraman! I've got a few questions!

* How many of my glasses are still in that box in the central tower?
* I'd like to take a close look at the crime scene in the...uh... crime scene. See if there's any other marks on Crash's body, or any signs of a struggle in the surrounding area!
* On top of that, I'd like to see which way Crash was facing.
* What happened in the animatronics room?
It looks like no one has touched your glasses at all, rendering your entire joke pointless.

At the Crime Scene Set, you see Crash, lying face down, scissors just kinda... sticking out of the back. You strip his mascot suit off, and see that the dude's got some bruising on his side. The area doesn't look like there was a struggle, although there are rubber scuffmarks from someone's shoes on the ground, as if they were running.

(Dec 20, 2018 at 3:46 AM)Coffee Wrote: Is there a plant in my room?
There's a cactus outside your room, just like everyone else's. No plants inside though

(Dec 20, 2018 at 4:05 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Which way's that body lying down with the scissors? If I can deconfirm some silly slingshot-from-the-walkway theory right now, that'd be great!
The body is face down on the ground.

(Dec 20, 2018 at 4:21 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Compare the scissors to the ones in the effects workshop and kitchen.
The scissors do appear to be the same brand as the ones used in Studio X, but you aren't sure which area they are from. They are bigger scissors, used for cutting both meat in the Breakroom, and thick rubber in the Workshop.

(Dec 20, 2018 at 4:23 AM)Kaede Akamatsu Wrote: [Image: FfCe4dc.png]
As for investigating, can we check the Police Car out? Maybe something's hidden inside it.
You check out the Police Car. Inside, there's not much going on of interest, but in the glovebox, you find a pair of handcuffs, slashproof gloves, and a baton.
Teddie
(Dec 20, 2018 at 5:32 AM)Trip [Cameraman] Wrote: It looks like no one has touched your glasses at all, rendering your entire joke pointless.
[Image: p6CFnMF.png]
Larry Foulke
mario if you ever touch my ass again you're actually dead
Mario
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmEk0ZMhva4&t=1m50s
Mario
SOMEONE KNOCKED ME OUT BEFORE I MADE IT TO THE BATHROOM!!! I REALLY HAD TO GO!!! *laugh track*

Here's what I remember from last night:
- I used my green thumb and tomorrow there will be an amazing plant that'll hopefully give me a powerup so I can be super mario just like the video game Super Mario Bros. from NES
- I killed crash bandicoot. Rest in peace buddy
- I harassed a lot of people and boy are my arms tired
- SHROOMGUY is the cactus man. Talk about a prickly prick
- Yrr's dad is still on the loose, so whoever voted to kill our good friend Amoeba was wrong!!! Talk about endeering.

next time dont hit me so hard and maybe ill remember shit!!!!
Terezi Pyrope
[Image: tz_stand_concede.png]
H3Y 1 R34L1S3 1 H4V3NT B33N 4ROUND G1V1NG MY 4CCOUNTS L4T3LY...

[Image: tz_stand_default.png]
LUCK1LY TH1S N1GHT MY 4NC3STOR, N3OPHYT3 R3DGL4R3, W4S H3R3
4ND SH3 S3T OUT TO H3LP TR1P RUN TH3 STUD1O
...4ND D34L W1TH 3V3RYON3'S BULLSH1T

[Image: tz_investigate_confused.png]
1T W4S D1FF1CULT, TH3 PL4C3 W4S FLOOD3D W1TH 4N OV3RWH3LM1NG SC3NT OF V4N1LL4
SOM3ON3 S3T UP TH3 FUCK1NG FOG M4CH1N3

P4SS1NG SOM3ON3 WHO STUNK OF SW34T 4ND 3SPR3SSO, SH3 W3NT DOWNST41RS TO F1ND TR1P, WHO H4D S3T UP 1N TH3 TOW3R LOBBY
TH3 ON3 ROOM NOBODY W4S TR4SH1NG

[Image: tz_lynch_default.png]
R3DGL4R3 OFF3R3D H3R H3LP 4ND TR1P S41D SH3 SHOULD F1ND TH3 SOURC3 OF TH3 V4N1LL4 FOG
SO SH3 W3NT OUT LOOK1NG FOR 1T 4ND TR4C3D 1T TO 4 L4RG3 F1GUR3

[Image: tz_investigate_serious.png]
1T W4S TH3 FUCK1NG W3ND1GO

[Image: tz_lynch_concede.png]
SH3 PUT 1T B4CK 1N TH3 4N1M4TRON1C L4B WH3R3 1T B3LONGS
TR1P P41D H3R 1N CRYST4L P3PS1, WH1CH SOM3ON3 WHO SM3LL3D OF CH3RRY BLOSSOMS S33M3D J34LOUS OF

[Image: tz_investigate_confused.png]
4NNOY1NGLY, SOM3 JUNK13 FUCK C4M3 4ND ST4RT3D TR4SHING TH3 ON3 ROOM TH4T W4S ST1LL F1N3
THROW1NG POTT3D PL4NTS 4ND SH1T

[Image: tz_lynch_amused.png]
R3DGL4R3 JUST GR4BB3D TH3M 4ND B34T TH3 SH1T OUT OF H1M W1TH TH3M
CH3RRY BLOSSOMS L3FT TH3 ROOM W4TCH1NG TH1S, 4ND TH3N TH3 DRUG M4N R4N OFF TOO

[Image: tz_stand_concede.png]
TH3N TR1P 4ND R3DGL4R3 W3NT 4ND W4TCH3D TV TOG3TH3R W1TH 4N 4LCOHOL1C
...UNT1L CR34MS1CL3S G1RL PUT ON SOM3 SH1TTY MOV13 4ND W3 F3LL 4SL33P