Trip [Cameraman]
I uh, think this is how you do this, right? You just make some thread, and toss it out there for everyone to vote?

Anyway, I guess you dudes should vote for the guy you think did it, maybe explain your vote too. I'm not great at this forum thing myself, I keep getting a notice saying this site isn't compatible with internet explorer 3.
Teddie
I think I've gotten to the bottom of it!

Early on in the night, Coffee gets up to go look for an accordion... and also a murder weapon, in the practical effects lab! He finds it in the shape of a pair of scissors!

He then heads upstairs and also finds his accordion, in the awards room. After that, he heads to the east walkway, and wait for his unwitting victim, Crash, to pass underneath.

When he finally does, Coffee aims for him, and using his superior strength, throws them directly at the back of Crash's head! It's a direct hit! The beloved mascot slumps to the ground, face down, next to the crime scene set.

After that, he walks over to the breakroom and greets me with a triumphant accordion tune, knowing that he murdered Crash!

As such, I have to vote for Coffee! It's the only thing that possibly makes sense - he was close enough to grab the weapon, in the right position early enough to do it... it has to be him!
Honoka Kosakatua
It's Coffee.

Teddie's outlined exactly why it's him. Checking day 7's thread, we find that the scissors were not yet taken, so someone removed them tonight. There's no way anyone else could have been in all the right places.
Terezi Pyrope
[Image: tz_lynch_default.png]
TH3 R34SON1NG 1S SOL1D, LOOKS L1K3 W3 GOT OUR P3RP

1 VOT3 COFF33
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: T1Bp4sL.png]
Hmmmm...

[Image: OiPzf1y.png]
Ugh, I can't think correctly, right now. I'll vote for Coffee, but I've got this hunch again. If it isn't him... we might have a good killer on the loose.
Alex Jones
Kaede thinks it's not coffee, thus I vote Coffee until he makes some sort of good point.
There's a war on for your mind!
[Image: MiEk6jh.jpg]
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
The Other Monokuma
But if we all lynch Coffee, we'll have to switch to tea or something!
Mario
this is a kangaroo court, obviously the culprit is Shoey!! At least I’ll get some crystal pepsi
Gnome
shoey
Gnome
nvm it was yrr
Mario
ok never mind yrr confesses, Shoey lives another day
Gnome
coffee..........
MCD
gonna go ahead and vote coffee
Trip [Cameraman]
So, you guys seem to mostly think that @"coffee" did it, huh? Well, I can't really be the one to make the call here, but like, I guess that means he'd probably Guilty. Makes total sense that he'd be able to just hurl some scissors at a guy, being so strong and all. Would have been cool to hang with him at least once, but it looks to me like Studio B keeps killing everyone here, so maybe I'd better stay away from these guys, especially the bear.

Anyway uh, you got anything to say for yourself, @Coffee?

Coffee pushes past Trip, and runs at the Producer, grabbing his gun out of his hand before he can react, pointing it to his own temple. Trip goes over and pleads with him not to do it, because suicide is "uncool". Coffee says that he doesn't care, because he "submitted to grab this gun and shoot himself for an execution", and submission phase is over, motherfucker.

He pulls the trigger, and the bullet blasts through his skull. Despite this, he locks eyes with Trip as he falls to the ground. With his dying breath, his last words slither from his rapidly-stiffening lips.

"What a grand and intoxicating innocence..."

Coffee's role was the Ultimate Bodybuilder

Rolecard:

[Image: YKlGhXq.png]

[Image: RnvJEkr.png]

---

The next phase will go up at some point tonight.