SECRET SANTA!!!! GIFT EXCHANGE!!! 2018!!!!!

Forgetful Santa
NOW, @El Negro, UNDER THE GUISE OF @Skinny Penis, HAS THIS PACKAGED SET FOR @Draku!!!! MAYBE HE WILL LEARN HOW TO DRAW IF HE EXAMINES IT!!!!!

Gift Wrap:
StrikeForcer
(Dec 25, 2018 at 5:24 PM)Totally Santa (Real) Wrote: @StrikeForcer HAS QUITE THE GIFT IN THE WORKS FOR @Pedigree!!!!! IT SHOULD BE READY SOON!!!!

Gift Wrap:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1..._00003.png titlescreen and updated bg - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1..._00012.png

letting you know that I made updates to this since I last sent those screenshots
Draku
Thank you very much! Don't worry about anything, I like it and you gave it a solid shot! Any picture of those two'd make a great gift. The holiday card prints with the various characters are a great little inclusion too, hahahahah. Merry Christmas right back at you, man!
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Forgetful Santa
THERE WILL BE ANOTHER SLIGHT DELAY ON THE LAST GIFT IN THE PILE, BUT I HAVE BEEN GIVEN A GLIMPSE OF THE GOODS THAT @sealelement HAS BEEN WHIPPING UP FOR @El Negro AND IT IS PROGRESSING SMOOTHLY!!!!! SHE APOLOGIZES FOR THE WAIT, BUT HOPES YOU WILL LIKE IT REGARDLESS!!!!!
Mario
thank you santa for making minus xmas real
Mettaton
[Image: undertale_text_box.gif?text=So%20Santa%2...de=regular]

[Image: undertale_text_box.gif?text=I%E2%80%99m%...de=regular]
Forgetful Santa
SORRY METTATON!!!!!!! YOU'LL HAVE TO ASK SOME KIND OF WEIRD PRODUCER TO BRING YOU BACK INSTEAD!!!!!!!! I DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT NECROMANCY!!!!!!
Mettaton
[Image: undertale_text_box.gif?text=Screw%20you%...de=regular]
Demonlemon
I love it <3
If life gives you lemons... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!
[Image: nYwGTpS.png] [Image: 3fIS5XJ.gif]
Reference Humanoid reference Photobucket has sold out, so just take my word
on it that I have every pic anyone ever made for me, lovingly saved on 3 separate
harddrives
Aidan
lots of sick art and thoughtful literature this year! merry xmas to all
Snufferin Snagglepuss
I'm honored to have recieved the first gift and to have been the most absent for this event. But it looks like everyone had some merry cheer to spread. I hope everyone enjoyed all of their gifts!~
Also, for the record, I think this is a legendary gift Kae considering how excited people were to see DemonLemon again. So thanks, I'll cherish it always.
"Let's play our lives away!"