DrMinusWorld
People often say that the fun of working in the medical field is that you never know what to expect. And I'm sure none of you expected this. I sure didn't. I walked into the bathroom and found this guy in need of help. He was mumbling something about meatloaf. I have a surgeory that I need to get back to, so I'm directing him your way.
Bonus Patient
mh Wrote:Anyone with a good recipe for meatloaf?

I only had time to tell him the first sentence of a recipe. I need you guys to tell him the rest. Each person should post one sentence to continue. You may post again after somebody else has if you wish.

Quote:First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Dr. Mario
Turn the oven off and just walk away.
Draku
Leave your house afterwards and start going towards the nearest supermarket.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Skinny Penis
Get your bread and meat from the supermarket, then go outside, grab a leaf and draw an O on it so it becomes a loaf.
[Image: emergency-alerts-presidential-alert-its-...652463.png]
Bill Cipher
RUN INTO THAT SINGER NAMED MEATLOAF AND ASK IF YOU CAN COOK HIM INTO YOUR LOAF TO MAKE IT EVEN MEATIER!
Honoka Kosakatua
When he cuts off your fingers, use those instead.
sealelement
Now put on your robe and wizard hat
100% pure gamer 100%
Bill Cipher
GEE, THAT NEXT THREAD IN THE OVEN SURE IS TAKING A WHILE TO BAKE! IT WOULD BE A TREMENDOUS SHAME IF DOCTOR MW WRONGFULLY HAD HIS TOTALLY LEGITIMATE MEDICAL DEGREE TAKEN AWAY FROM HIM! THE LAST THING HE WOULD WANT IS A JOB OPENING FOR ME TO SWOOP IN AND TAKE!
DrMinusWorld
Here is the compiled response:

Quote:mh,

Here is a recipe for meatloaf that I use to serve patients at my hospital:

1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Turn the oven off and just walk away.
3) Leave your house afterwards and start going towards the nearest supermarket.
4) Get your bread and meat from the supermarket, then go outside, grab a leaf and draw an O on it so it becomes a loaf.
5) Run into that singer named Meatloaf and ask if you can cook him into your loaf to make it even meatier.
6) When he cuts off your fingers, use those instead. Now put on your robe and wizard hat.

I hope this helps!