[Studio X - Night 10] - Staring Down the Chamber

Xavier [Director]
[Image: 09nEgWu.png]

Well, I wasn't talking shit when I said I'd have a fun little night tonight. Say, you guys are so into this "lore" stuff, aren't you? Well, I've set up a special little room for you, a game of chance, if you will. Your buddy TOM knew a lot, it's a shame you went and killed him.

Not that it matters, you guys are too busy chasing a monster around like 70's cartoon teenagers. It'd be funny, if I didn't already have Trip around as my comic relief.

[Image: Am8GAMu.png]

...And if it wasn't really fucking annoying. We're 10 nights in, you know. Usually everyone's dead by now in these things. There's been enough of 'em by now that you'd think people would realize the ol' double murder night does actually serve a purpose.

Looks like whoever's running this one is a bigger idiot than I thought. Not that it matters, I don't actually care what happens to you morons. I'm here for one thing, and I'm sure an observant few have realized just what that thing is.

[Image: 09nEgWu.png]

So how about this? You want some information? Some of that L O R E that seems to drive you guys wild? Well, have I got a game for you...

On the map, where the Garage was located, is the Final Dead Room. Inside sits a gun, with a full chamber. If you enter the room, it will lock behind you, and will not open until you play Russian Roulette. You may add or remove as many bullets from the gun as you wish to increase your chances, and you will earn greater rewards depending on bullet count.

Anyone killed by the Final Dead Room will not receive a trial.

There's also a little thing called ghosts, too. Yeah, have fun dealing with the spirits of the dead too, while you're up to all this. Don't go calling me a necromancer or anything, I'm just kickstarting a tried and true Killing Game tradition, after all.

Dead players will be able to submit actions tonight. They will not receive accounts, but their actions will be felt.

[Image: jGJJQ1Y.png]

Oh and uh... there's a New Years Pavilion set up too if you want to actually just chill out at another party. Do that instead, if you don't want to be a total prick.

The Map

[Image: STGZKSF.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: DBrgdrR.png]

Room descriptions:

CURRENT PLAYERS
@Shoey
@Alex Jones
@Teddie
@Honoka Kosakatua
@Terezi Pyrope
@MCD