[Studio X - Day 10] - Stolen Revelations

Xavier [Director]
[Image: o3shDU1.png]

Looks like you all just couldn't leave well enough alone, huh? Sucks. Really does. We could have walked outta here with everyone getting what they want, but it looks like that's not happening, because another one of you guys turned up dead.

So, let's cue the drumroll here...

[Image: 2AJXtjb.png]

Looks like @Alex Jones is the guy to eat shit tonight. Down in the Basement too, looks like the Elevator's all busted up, too. Good thing this time the basement isn't all that relevant.

...What do I mean by, "this time"? I'm sure you all know exactly what I'm talking about.

Looks like his role was Ultimate Occultist.

rolecard:

...Y'know, I probably shouldn't have revealed all that. Ah well, lessons learned, all that jazz. Not like any of you know anything about anything anyway, right? From what I gathered, you guys just love your crazy mysteries though, so take a gander at this sucker:

CASE FILES
-Alex Jones is lying in the Basement, in a busted up, crashed elevator
-Next to him are the corpses of Hannibal and the Janitor
-All three corpses are fairly damaged
-An ornate dagger is sticking out of Alex Jones' chest
-An empty file sits next to Alex Jones' body
-The Wendigo Animatronic is dancing the waltz on the New Year's Pavilion
-The Dining Car is tipped over
-Several bowls of cereal are set up in the Breakroom
-Several of Studio A's Zombie Animatronics are broken around the studio
-One of the Manor's windows is broken

Other Info
-The power went out last night
-One or more players were AFK
-A massive pile of bedding lies on the broken chunk of walkway in the Crime Scene Set.
-Terrifying ghosts were out and about

The Map

[Image: STGZKSF.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: DBrgdrR.png]

Room descriptions:

CURRENT PLAYERS
@Shoey
@Teddie
@Honoka Kosakatua
@Terezi Pyrope
@MCD
@Kaede Akamatsu
@Gnome
@Shroomguy

CURRENT NPCS
@Liz [Security Guard]
@Trip [Cameraman]
@Xavier [Director]

The investigation will end at 8 PST tomorrow..
Honoka Kosakatua
Investigate the body.
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: FfCe4dc.png]
While we're at it: investigate the Elevator Shaft, Elevator interior included.
Teddie
Hey, that dagger seems familiar... wasn't it from Studio A?

Mind telling us more about it, director?
Teddie
Tonight was... pretty disturbing...

[Image: CsgnadT.png]
I woke up on the third floor before Honoka and Liz did... and was promptly beaten up by the ghost of Dante. I woke up a bit later again to find that Honoka had already left... thanks Dante.

[Image: kbR6F07.png]
Apparently Kaede had set up a way for us to safely get down from the third floor using some mattresses and stuff, so I jumped down!

[Image: CsgnadT.png]
...and right into a kick in the grizzlies from a ghost. Ow.

I had some snooping plans tonight, but I didn't want to leave the New Year's party all to itself, so I decided I'd set up the wendigo animatronic to dance there! On the way there, I saw Shoey head to the east side of the studio, and the gnome, who I did not spray with pepper spray, no matter what they say.

[Image: 2lYb9Vb.png]
...Also the ghost of Mario flipped me off.

[Image: kbR6F07.png]
It didn't take me long to set up the animatronic, but it looks like I wasn't the only one planning a dance routine with the animatronic! Mettaton's ghost was there, doing the Thriller dance... along with a zombie animatronic that seemed a little faulty?

After that, I decided it was time to get to snooping, and I headed to the manor! As I went past that "final dead room" it looked like the bi-nightly episode of InfoWars was being filmed! I saw Alex, MCD, Terezi, Trip, and a lot of ghosts!

[Image: BK7pXZc.png]
I did find something tonight! Something seemed a little suspicious about that painting Honoka described the other night. Turns out there was a secret passage behind it! It lead to a ladder with a big hall of bedrooms at the top.

They were all pretty empty, and one even had a big hole in the floor. There was one, however, that had a DVD in it!

That was all I could find though. I tried looking around elsewhere but I couldn't find anything. On the way back to my bedroom, I saw Shoey cooking in the kitchen. Smelt real good!

After that I went to bed for the night.

---

Hey, I'd like to check out this DVD in one of the computers somewhere.
Honoka Kosakatua
Alright, time to provide some information! Let's war some info or... something.

I wake up, still on the third floor, so I decide to take advantage of this. Asking Liz to try the retina scanner, she and I both test our retinas. Neither responds when scanned, unfortunately, so that's a bust. Maybe we can try the Janitor or Hannibal? I think that's what Alex had planned. With that take care of, I go to the Metalworking Shop, seeing Teddie asleep as he gets bodied by Dante. Dante is now fully erect, and he winks and fades out, while I make a grappling hook. With a crowbar, I force open the doors to the elevator, and confirm to my satisfaction that Alex has been able to leave the top and thus won't get his ass killed by me later. The elevator's still on 1F at the time.

Using my grappling hook, I climb up to 4F, where I check out Xavier's computer. He's got one or two things up, but nothing relevant to right now. Anyhow, once I'm done snooping as much as isn't locked up, I'm suddenly left in the dark as the power goes out entirely. Prying open the elevator doors again, I can't see anything, so I take my best guess, and hack away at the cable. The elevator crashes down, and I rappel down into it.

Crossing through the wrecked elevator into the basement, I see three people lying on the ground - presumably it's Alex, Hannibal, and Janitor. When I leave the basement, I find a branching path. One way leads back to the tunnel we get to from the Central Tower, while the other leads into the fingerprint locked room. It's been busted wide open, and all it's got are half-finished Monokumas and mocap gear. It feels like it's already been cleared out.

As I leave, I notice Doctor Connors, who apparently takes issue to me not being in his class. The lizard-mask man leaves the elevator area, and fires a gun on me, but I hide behind the doorframe and peek out in a bit to notice him gone. Heading to the tunnel exit, I go up to the Central Tower, seeing some bedding on the ramp. Liz and Kaede are talking at the Guard Station, and I exit into the woods. Smasher's there too, making out with her lamppost.

Leaving the woods, I head back into the studio, and head into the New Year's Pavilion to put on some music. By this point someone broke a speaker and the table, so I go back upstairs, look in my room to see if anyone did anything to it (they put Smasher's severed head in there), and see Trip coming up the stairs. He gives me my personal item back before heading to Effects and Editing, while I enter Coffee's room and go to sleep for the night.
Teddie
Also... let's see what happens in Alex Jones's final ever Info Wars. Show us your footage, Trip!
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: 4tMf3J9.png]
I've spent most of the night carrying some mattresses from our dead friends' rooms, so that the people up at the third floor could safely get down. Gnome entered Coffee's room, while I was picking up the bedding. I left him alone, but I don't know what he was doing there.

Liz and Teddie were able to come down without issue, thanks to the mattresses. What a relief! Teddie was first to go down, followed by Liz.

[Image: xLpX7OV.png]
Afterwards, I had a chat with Liz at the Guard Post. We talked about what she saw up there, and various other everyday things. You have some weird taste in music, but perhaps some day, I'll have you listen to some of my works! I'm sure you'll love 'em.

[Image: 19WdPCP.png]
That's about it for me, tonight. Haven't seen any ghosts... Well, not that I wanted to see any.

There was a Bloody Foot on one of the trophy shelves, in the Awards Room. Any reason why that's there?
Xavier [Director]
(Jan 6, 2019 at 4:28 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Investigate the body.
Alex Jones is broken, bruised, and battered, with an ornate dagger sticking out of his chest. His temple is badly burned as well, although you aren't quite sure why. Nothing else about him seems too distinctive though.

(Jan 6, 2019 at 4:31 AM)Kaede Akamatsu Wrote: [Image: FfCe4dc.png]
While we're at it: investigate the Elevator Shaft, Elevator interior included.
The Elevator Shaft is devoid of an Elevator now, the cable being frayed, as if cut. The Elevator itself contains a Sarcophagus Lid, and the three corpses, one of the Janitor, one of Hannibal, and Alex Jones. Despite the dagger being in Alex, they all appear to have stab wounds in their chests for some reason. There's not all that much blood though, curiously.

(Jan 6, 2019 at 4:36 AM)Teddie Wrote: Hey, that dagger seems familiar... wasn't it from Studio A?

Mind telling us more about it, director?
[Image: 2AJXtjb.png]

Yeah, alright, I can spill those beans. Throw you guys a bone, all that jazz. The dagger's part of a set of two, both in the ol' Prop Warehouse. Nothing special about them, besides the fact that your thief buddy stole one of them. Dunno where it ended up after that, not my problem.
Honoka Kosakatua
I'd like to see how deep the dagger is buried in Alex's chest.

Additionally, I'd like to check if the elevator entrance on B1F is flush with the base of the elevator shaft.

Finally, I'd like to go check the Prop Warehouse in Studio A to see if both daggers are still there.
Xavier [Director]
(Jan 6, 2019 at 6:15 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: I'd like to see how deep the dagger is buried in Alex's chest.

Additionally, I'd like to check if the elevator entrance on B1F is flush with the base of the elevator shaft.

Finally, I'd like to go check the Prop Warehouse in Studio A to see if both daggers are still there.

The dagger is buried somewhat deep in his chest. It would likely kill if you were to do it to a living person, but with all the damage to Alex Jones, it's hard to tell if it was what killed him.

There's a small, one foot dip between the Elevator entrance and the bottom of the shaft on B1F

You check the Prop Warehouse, and find that both daggers from the set are missing. The one in Alex Jones appears to be one of them, but you do not know the location of the other.
Honoka Kosakatua
Just out of curiosity, I'd like to remove the ornate dagger and give it to the mummy in the sarcophagus.

Investigate the Final Dead Room, making sure I enter with Trip so that I don't accidentally set it off.

Check out the tunnel to see if I can locate what caused the power outage last night.
Shoey1
I can't believe somebody killed alex
he was my best man
I loved him once
anyways my night started with me unblocking the elevator so alex could leave before my beautiful wife Honoka destroyed it.
I waited in the central tower where I was passed by some bozo wearing a lizard mask who goes into the tunnels
I then see Kaede spread out a bunch of bedding near the crime scene set
Alex then leaves the elevator and enters the tunnel and I decide to snort some coke in celebration (little did I know)
I then see teddie jump into the bedding
Suddenly I realize i'm hungry so I head into the kitche to make a casserole
I throw the bitch in the over and then I see teddie who stairs at my casserole then he leaves for his room
I then hear a loud scream from the bathroom
suddenly wham something hits me hard in the head and i'm the ground
I wake up in a chair in the breakroom with some food in front of me
Suddenly i'm panicking cause my casserole
But hey it's cold and not burnt and it looks like the powers off
so with a throbbing head and no casserole I just think "well fuck" and decide this is as good of a time as any to go to bed
so I return to my room to do just that
fin
Shoey1
Is there anything distinct about these burns
Can I spitball how severe the burns are
What kind of cereal is being wasted
MCD
Aw MAN, I can't believe someone killed Alex! And I can't believe one of the last things he ever did was talk about my show, Horsin' Around. What a legacy for me! - uh, for him, I mean. For him.

So, today's the big day. We wrap up filming on the first NEW EPISODE of Horsin' Around. I head down to Practical Effects and find my boy Trip, who's naturally pysched as hell. I get there's a lot of heat on him after what happened yesterday, so I decide he needs something to protect himself with. I 3D print him a gun.

We then leave the room and head towards the Final Dead Room, seeing a cum-stained Venom at the New Years' Pavillion. Suddenly, a zombie runs out of the Central Tower and Trip guns it down. Turns out it's a robot of some sort.

Alex Jones shows up and I get a few nerves before the show - been a while since I've been on TV, even if it is under...these circumstances - so I down a tiny bit of whiskey and may have got a LITTLE tipsy.

Alex begins the show, tells me he's happy to have a celebrity on. He's damn right he is. First, he tastes my blood to see if I'm a communist and slips some of my blood under the table. He responds that he's not sure so he'll need to probe my mind.

He then tells me things are "not lookin good for me" when he brings up horses being close to donkeys, and donkeys are Democrats. I try to argue back but he's getting real steamy. He says laugh tracks are propraganda because it makes us think something that isn't funny is, and talks about how its 80s appeal appeals to a decade when the Democrats were in control. He then tells me to "SHUT UP!" and tells me we're going on a journey.

So we get up and walk over to [ANONYMOUS INTERVIEWEE 1]. Alex asks her what she thinks about Horsin' Around. She says something about being "fucking blind" which is still no excuse for not watching Horsin' Around. He then walks over to [ANONYMOUS INTERVIEWEE 2], throws a tarp over him and films him with his own camera.

[ANONYMOUS INTERVIEWEE 2] starts talking about how much he loves Horsin' Around and this gives Alex an epiphany. As Alex is trying to shoot his points down, he realises that, because a rad-looking kid like Trip wouldn't be fooled by communist propaganda, maybe the show parodies Democrats instead of supporting them. I mean, sure, whatever the show means to you, I guess. I don't think politics comes into it. It's just a damn good sitcom, starring me! Either way, Alex gives the show his stamp of approval and I leave the stage.

Then Alex does this weird ass séance with a bunch of ghosts. Dante's ghost drags Shroomguy in and asks him who Shroomguy is. Shroomguy shrugs and says he's AFK, which was my favourite segment of the show. The ghost of Hearts then starts chatting shit about Studio B and I - again, little tipsy - may have hurled a little comment his way about his being a "fat fuck". Then, Bubsy and TOM start fighting and flinging objects around, and everyone but Terezi and Shroomguy start flinging objects about.

This gives me a good excuse to slip away and start work on Horsin' Around, so we go off to find a lead actor. We head up the Sarcophagus Hallway and into the Breakroom to find Shoey, cooking some weird shit. With one well-placed bottle throw, I hit Shoey on the back of the head and knock him out cold. Sorry, buddy.

And then, the lights go out...and there, by the staircase...that FUCKER, the Wendigo (or any other familiar, terrifying horned creature that was running about last night). It roars and I jump into Trip's arms and we run off into the Bathroom, locking the door behind us. The ghost of Mario is screaming in pain on the toilet. We wait until the heat dies down, and then head out to retreive Shoey. We Weekend-At-Bernie's Shoey's body downstairs to the New Year's Pavillion. Terezi and Shroomguy are running towards the Train Set and the piece of shit Wendigo is waltzing alone. I piledrive the snack table at the Pavillion, but it turns out Gnome was hiding underneath and I've also knocked him out cold. Sorry, buddy.

The Wendigo must've fucked off into the Final Dead Room because it roars at us again and we run off into the Central Tower. That weird lizard guy is here and glares at us before fucking off. We also fuck off. I see the Wendigo through one of the manor windows and throw a bottle at it - ON CAMERA!! - and get it on the back of the head. I strike a victory pose, wondering how much alcohol I still even have at this point.

Well, no time to waste - time to get this film on the road. Or, uh, show, more accurately. In the Train Set, Shroomguy, Terezi and Xavier are sitting about. Xavier looks pissed off, like always, so he gets to play the villain in the classic sitcom "Train Robbery" scene. He plays the villain quite well, I almost even got the sense he wasn't having a good time.

I tip over the dining car and invite everyone for some breakfast. Xavier tells me it's 3AM, like I give a shit. That's breakfast time. I drag Xavier by the arm up to the Breakroom, with Trip (carrying Shoey), Terezi and Shroomguy following close behind.

In the end, me, Trip, Shoey, Xavier, Terezi and Shroomguy enjoy a classic sitcom family breakfast, in the classic sitcom family breakroom. Cereal and toast. With Jack instead of milk, I'm not made of money! [LAUGH TRACK]

Finally, we all disperse. I follow him upstairs into the West building, him heading over the walkway and me into the Screening Room, where I watch an episode before clocking in for the night.
Xavier [Director]
(Jan 6, 2019 at 7:31 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Just out of curiosity, I'd like to remove the ornate dagger and give it to the mummy in the sarcophagus.

Investigate the Final Dead Room, making sure I enter with Trip so that I don't accidentally set it off.

Check out the tunnel to see if I can locate what caused the power outage last night.

You give the Ornate Dagger to the mummy in the Sarcophagus. The mummy looks pretty stylin', but that's it.

You grab Trip's arm, noticing that he looks pretty sullen, and take him into the Final Dead Room. A gun sits on the table , along with what looks like the discarded innards of six bullets., minus the casings obviously.

You check out the Power Room in the Tunnel. The power switch for Studio X is off, and in front of it, a sack of unmixed cement lies on top of a crushed piece of machinery. The cement is attached to a rope, and a pulley system.

(Jan 6, 2019 at 10:05 AM)Shoey1 Wrote: Is there anything distinct about these burns
Can I spitball how severe the burns are
What kind of cereal is being wasted
The burns on Alex Jones' head appear to be in a small area on the side of his temple. You can't really tell what caused them, but they don't look lethal at all.

The cereal is Frosted Flakes, the famous cereal represented by Tony the Tiger.
Honoka Kosakatua
Try to pull up the cement and see if it can be held in place above the switch or something.
Xavier [Director]
(Jan 6, 2019 at 6:21 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Try to pull up the cement and see if it can be held in place above the switch or something.
It appears that if you lift the cement and reset the mechanism, the cement is rigged with rope to fall on anyone who pulls the switch. Once you lift up the cement, you realize the object beneath it is a crushed robot arm.
Honoka Kosakatua
Where would the components of the trap come from?

Does the setup of the trap enable someone to successfully pull the switch and disable the power, then be crushed under the cement?
Xavier [Director]
(Jan 6, 2019 at 8:20 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Where would the components of the trap come from?

Does the setup of the trap enable someone to successfully pull the switch and disable the power, then be crushed under the cement?
The trap components could come from either Studio B's Prop Workshop, or Studio X's Practical Effects Workshop. From what you can tell about the trap, it looks like it would trigger upon the switch being pulled.