Spooks?
...You know, I'm really confused.

But rules are rules, and it wouldn't be a Killing Game without a trial, would it?
Larry Foulke
I vote Xavier cause he's starting to look a bit too edgy lately
Teddie
Quote:Crazy theory time, so BEAR WITH ME
I think it's suicide. Alex sets up the cement trap on the first trip down there, and heads back up to do InfoWars and stuff.
Second trip down, he goes to studio A and B to grab Hannibal and the Janitor's bodies. On the way back, he sets the trap off, turning the power off.
After that, he goes into the elevator that he knows is about to be cut down, stabs the bodies, and then himself, and lets himself die.

Here's some other thoughts: Alex, a while ago, told me he was attacked, first night of Studio X, by something with an ornate dagger. Thing is, the only reason I know about a dagger missing post NintendoEmploye death is Alex telling me about this. What if he lied? And the other dagger - left in gnome's room to make us think gnome did it.

I'm voting suicide!
Honoka Kosakatua
Suicide. Teddie's explanation clears up things that confused me (the body going into the elevator, for example) and I don't see any holes in it.
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: FfCe4dc.png]
I'll go ahead and say it was Suicide, as well. Haven't helped much on this case, but I trust my friends well enough to follow suit.
Xavier [Director]
[Image: XiMvXal.png]

Let me give a hypothesis of my own, based on evidence I've collected. Personally, I think the killer is Terezi, and I'll tell you exactly why. After the whole Info Wars ordeal, where does she go? Does anyone know, or is our only witness...

[Image: XLaC2Y5.png]

Shroomguy, the AFK? Heh heh heh. Awfully convenient that the one witness to her whereabouts is AFK, and after a brief post-show period, isn't seen until the Train Set, with her "witness" Shroomguy. I don't wanna point any fingers here, but that's an awfully suspicious timeframe, and you've got an awfully suspicious witness.
Trip [Cameraman]
[Image: SjKaX17.png]

(...On one hand, Terezi's chill, but on the other hand... she keeps eating my hoodies...)

[Image: vGa3o9P.png]

Yeah, I guess it was Terezi.
MCD
Gonna vote suicide bc there aren't really any glaring holes I can see in the theory and I'm about to go to bed
Shoey1
Vote:Homestuck nerd
Fuck you homestuck
Larry Foulke
Changing my vote to trip because yeah
Shoey1
Unvote: Goddamn Homestuck Nerd
Vote: Suicide
Oh alex why would you kill yourself
I loved you
Xavier [Director]

Well, what's the verdict, jury? Looks like you all think he... killed himself?

[Image: XiMvXal.png]

...You actually think he committed suicide? Is that a joke? Alex Jones did not commit suicide. Of course he didn't, how was he even supposed to do that, anyway?

But uh... This sure was... Unexpected, honestly. Not sure how I'm gonna hand this, you know. You were supposed to lynch one of your buddies, not Alex Jones himself.

I suppose I'll just have some fun with tomorrow night, then. Later, kids.
Mario
ahahaha oh my god
DanteFromTheDevilMayCrySeries™
[Image: 7i9asCl.jpg]
[Image: ede29e7b-bc10-457d-9891-17da97e9c77c.png]
"First I whip it out. Then I thrust it. With great force! Every angle..! It penetrates! Until..! With great strength! I.. ram it in! In the end, we are all satisfied, and you are set free."
-Dante from the Devil May Cry Series™