Spooks?
Final Night

Monokuma sighed, his stubby legs thumping across the Walkway. He was a joke, a laughingstock, completely outclassed by every other character and generally irrelevant to the proceedings. Needless to say, he wished he knew where that MCD guy kept getting his Jack Daniels, because it sure did sound like it'd hit the spot right about now.

The sound of a laugh track draws him over to the Screening Room, where he slumps down next to MCD and Trip on the couch, the Christmas Special of Horsin' Around filling the screen's wide surface. MCD turns to Trip, and tells him that this might be their last night here, and it's finally time to escape. He passes Trip the bottle, and Trip takes a swig. MCD nods solemly, and stands up, helping Trip to his feet as well, taking him to the doorway. He sighs, and gives the bottle of Jack Daniels a longing look, before turning towards the screen, and hurling the bottle at it, causing an eruption of alcohol and broken glass.

MCD lights a match, and despite the loud protests of Monokuma from the couch, tosses it over his shoulder, back into the liquor-coated Screening Room. He turns to Trip, puts on a pair of sunglasses, and as the inferno behind him bathes them both in an orange glow, makes a statement.

"No more horsin' around."
Spooks?
Honoka, on the other hand, had no such action-movie flair to her plans. The key here, was Shoey, and by meeting up with him. There was a plan in place, for everyone to rendezvous at his room, and Honoka was invested in that plan, dammit, even going so far as to sleep in Dante's room for easy access. Hoisting her shovel over her shoulder, she goes over to Dante's door, and... It doesn't open. She jiggles the handle, but as her eyes drift downwards, she sees that someone's rammed a chisel into the bottom of the door, jamming it shut.

Oh, son of a bitch.

Honoka looks at her shovel, and exhales. Outside her room, The Wendigo snickers to itself, as the banging of a shovel against the door rings through the hall. Hanging on to that chisel for so long finally paid off, baby. Its attention is quickly grabbed by Shoey, who kicks his door open and snorts a line of coke from his arm.

What was that about a rendezvous? Who gives a shit about teamwork. Raising his bottle of vodka in a toast to the Wendigo, Shoey walks straight past him and the trapped Honoka, slamming the bathroom door behind himself and pouring the vodka bottle down the sink. The Wendigo stands motionless for a second, blinking. It shakes its head, and leaves Honoka to her devices, going down the stairs, instead.

There was work to be done.
Spooks?
Meanwhile, Kaede was standing outside her bedroom door, staring at MCD and Trip, as they walk down the stairs in the Trophy Room, flames still roaring behind them. She looks down at the strange, mechanical box she retrieved at Honoka's request, and wonders what exactly blowing up the Screening Room had to do with the plan everyone put together.

She shrugs, and follows them down the stairs, and out onto the studio lot. Liz briefly looks up from her magazine in the Guard Station, and watches Kaede enter the Central Tower. She puts the magazine down on her desk, as the Wendigo steps out of the Train Set, dragging a lumber axe, and follows Kaede inside.

Liz cocks her gun, and steps out of the station, making her way to the tower herself. For all the shenanigans Studio B had, at least she didn't have to deal with that guy over there.

The Wendigo and his constant need to be a huge asshole almost makes her miss TOM.

Almost.
Spooks?
In the basement, Kaede was securing Alex Jones' corpse to a rope, attached to the grappling hook in the Elevator shaft. She figured that if anyone could get that door up there open, it was the InfoWars host himself. She ties the final knot around his hefty torso, when a low, scraping noise from behind her catches her attention. She drops Alex Jones onto the Elevator floor, and turns towards the sound.

Dragging his axe, the Wendigo shuffles into view, and faces her, its red eyes seeming to burn holes in her. She gulps, and raises a sparking taser, before running at the approaching creature. She jams the taser into the monster's body, and finds that it has no effect, unable to pierce the thick costume. The Wendigo grabs her arm, and forces the taser away from him, and pulls out a spray bottle.

He sprays a liquid into Kaede's eyes, and she shrieks, backing away and rubbing them. The Wendigo pushes her aside, and enters the Elevator, bringing his axe down on the neck of the Janitor. Holding his severed head aloft, the Wendigo grabs onto the rope of the grappling hook, and hoists himself up into the shaft, and out of sight.
Spooks?
Meanwhile on the second floor, Honoka's door smashes open, and she steps out triumphant, shovel held high. Maybe there's a certain appeal to the violent approach after all. In keeping with her plan, she runs into Shoey's room, to find MCD and Trip.

Trip waves, telling Honoka to check out his cool gun. Honoka nods. It is indeed a pretty cool gun.

MCD asks where that Shoey guy is, and Honoka remarks that her husband is constantly on drugs, and even sober, is completely worthless. Surely, she says, there is literally nothing at all that Shoey could do that could impact the proceedings of the night at all in a meaningful way.

MCD points out that the foreshadowing was a little heavy there. Honoka has no idea what he's talking about.
Spooks?
Upstairs on 3F, Xavier paces back and forth, checking his watch. The Wendigo climbs up the Elevator, emerging up there as well, and with a might swing of its axe, cuts down all the other grappling hooks and ropes leading upstairs. It walks up to Xavier, and holds up the Janitor's head. Xavier asks why it brought the whole head instead of just the eyes, and the two fly off into a brief argument about the practicality of head-chopping vs. going all the way to the kitchen to grab a smaller tool to carve out the eyes.

In the basement, MCD and Honoka stand in the crashed Elevator, taking in the fact that someone else took the Janitor's head. Outside of the Elevator, Liz asks for help dispelling Kaede's eye-burning plight, but is assisted by only Trip who runs upstairs to grab something, as the Elevator duo are instead occupied by listening to the brief snippets of the argument upstairs that echo down. Brief snippets can be made out, phrases such as "Do you really want to be lugging around a fucking head all night?" and "You're one to talk, Doctor Connors" can be head. Honoka looks down at all the cut ropes, and lets out a defeated sigh, but MCD pulls out his own, 3D printed grappling hook, and a grin spread across Honoka's face.

Trip returns downstairs, lugging a bucket of water. He pours it on Kaede before Liz can react, and it does absolutely nothing. Liz flatly remarks that pepper spray works because of the oil in the peppers, and water makes it even worse. Kaede's loudening sobs of pain seem to echo this fact. Trip stares at the disappointed Liz, and just shrugs.

It's the thought that counts, right?
Spooks?
Out on the lot, Monokuma was walking past the Central Tower, still on fire from the Screening Room. He looks up at the broken window on the third floor, and sees two figures jump out into the pile of bedding sitting out by the broken ramp. He waddles over to the pile, as Xavier and the Wendigo spring up, and just stares up at them. They stare back at him, until Xavier walks up, and drop kicks him into the side of the Guard Station.

Monokuma just lies on the ground, and sighs, rolling onto his back and staring up at the sky. Xavier looks down, and notices his computer, smashed on the ground. A glance upwards reveals a big hole in his window. He swears to no one in particular, as the Wendigo stands there awkwardly, playing with his axe.

Meanwhile, Honoka, Trip, Liz, and Kaede and MCD take the Elevator Shaft to the third floor, where they climb out and head over to that previously-locked up room. The retina scanner has been activated, and the doors are now wide open. Inside, is a large machine, which Trip steps up to and looks at. He comments that he has absolutely no idea what it does. Liz thanks him for his "wonderful insight", and instead mentions that it's probably the machine Xavier wanted to use the Despair's Wish with.

Honoka and MCD though are distracted, by something on the other side of the room. The Janitor's severed head sits on a desk, and overtop of it, on the wall, are a series of letters and numbers, spray painted in black on the wall. Overtop of the spray paint, in blood, are the words "Too Late", although the painted words are still so clearly visible that Honoka points out that whoever covered it up was really half assing it.

Anyway, the password on the wall is "password1", and MCD chimes in, saying that that's his online banking password too. Liz shakes her head in disbelief.
Xavier [Director]
[Image: vTpRUOi.png]

Yeah, calling a quick intermission here. Look, I get it, I'm the bad guy, I'm evil, etc. I won't deny that, but why throw my computer out the window? You know how much shit I had on there that I'm probably never getting back?

Whoever you are, you're a real asshole.

[Image: MaUHpwI.png]

Eh, you know the saying though. Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice...

[Image: XLWlaEu.png]

a̹̠͘n̠̩̳̻͓͖dͅ ̯̦̺͓͇̘I̡͚ͅ'̱̝̗͖̳͍̹ll͎̰͕ ̟̭f͞u͍̝̟̩̫c̸̜̞̖͍̦k̥̟̖̦͟in̸̗͔͍̝̦̞g ̯k̻͕̙̬͇i̛͖̳̳̣l̝̖̥̞͕͚͢l̫̦̥̻͓̩ y̦̦̦ơ̝̭u̧͓͓̦.̸̝͚͍̼̞͈
Spooks?
Shoey is sitting in the burned out Library of the manor. He looks up, and sees that a couple books on the shelf appear to be intact. He grabs one, and lowers it to his face, blowing dust and soot from the spine with his liquor-tainted breath. The title reads "The History of Cans". Shoey opens the book, and reads it, as he does another line of coke from his arm.

The tin canning process was allegedly created by Frenchman Philippe de Girard and the idea passed to British merchant Peter Durand who was used as an agent to patent Girard's idea in 1810.[2] The canning concept was based on experimental food preservation work in glass containers the year before by the French inventor Nicholas Appert. Durand did not pursue food canning, but, in 1812, sold his patent to two Englishmen, Bryan Donkin and John Hall, who refined the process and product, and set up the world's first commercial canning factory on Southwark Park Road, London. By 1813 they were producing their first tin canned goods for the Royal Navy. By 1820, tin canisters or cans were being used for gunpowder, seeds, and turpentine.

Early tin cans were sealed by soldering with a tin-lead alloy, which could lead to lead poisoning. Infamously, in the 1845 Arctic expedition of Sir John Franklin, crew members suffered from severe lead poisoning which was first thought to be caused by eating tin canned food. More recent research however suggests the lead poisoning was more likely to have been caused by the water pipe system on the two ships.

In 1901 in the United States, the American Can Company was founded, at the time producing 90% of United States tin cans.[3]

Shoey was enraptured.
Spooks?
Honoka, MCD, Kaede, Liz, and of course, Trip, all leap down from the Central Tower onto that very same bedding pile. Kaede was feeling pretty good about the whole bedroom raid idea from however many nights back, she had to admit. They land safely, and take a brief moment to discuss things, before Liz reminds the group they’re all racing both the clock, and two other dumbasses who also have the password.

MCD shushes her, and hands her a bottle of expensive top shelf Jack Daniels. She asks what this is for, and he says it’s “for not being Xavier or the Wendigo” She calls him an idiot, but when the others’ backs are turned, she winks and takes the bottle.

Honoka chimes in, saying they probably went off to the Manor, and the gang agrees that the Manor is probably literally the only place left to go. As they pass through the Train Set, Kaede takes a moment to look at Shroomguy’s anatomically correct snowman from what feels like forever ago. Perhaps if he hadn’t gone AFK, there’d be more than one Studio B participant left.

She sighs, and looks away. No sense dwelling on the past. Especially not when the Manor’s empty hall looms ominously through the smashed wall before them.
Xavier [Director]
[Image: MaUHpwI.png]

I'm well aware you're all just itching to see the conclusion. Been waiting for a long time, haven't you? Well, I've got some bad news for you. You've probably been thinking something along the lines of "Oh, everyone's gonna run in at the last minute and save the day", or something along those lines, but see, there's where the bad news comes in.

[Image: XvsKzM3.png]

The Despair's Wish. It drives people crazy, so the stories say, but have you ever wondered why? If it's the same thing as the flashback lights, surely it's gotta be showing you something fucked up, right?

Well, there's the kicker, isn't it?

The thing's old. Very old. Older than you, older than me, and older than everything around us. What do you see when you look into it? Why, only the true nature of this world. Did you know that TV static is partially a remnant of energy from the creation of the universe?

This is kinda like that. But way better. One big, concentrated jewel of nothing but 100% pre-killing-game energy and knowledge. The manifestation of a bunch of idiots and their desire to constantly play the same murder game over and over. But anyway, once you know how the world works, you start to learn how to slip through the cracks, exploit things. You can cheat.

[Image: dVhgY6Q.png]

A͇̰̙̣n̼͇̦d̝̳̬̤͔ ͇͔̮̣̞̖̝̱̰t̙̞̝̻͓h̫̫̩̭̪͈̲a̹͕̯͔͇̭t̰͇̹̭̟͈̩̗͓'̤̖s̹̜̖̯̲̯̩ ̳ͅͅj̻͈̹̰u͖̞̭s̝̲̥̟̙͓̠͙ͅt͓̱ ͖͓̪̣̺̬w̼̻̭̝̙h͚̘̬̤͙̱a̻͖t̖̠͙̬ ̱̠͙͖͎̺̜̮̲I͓͚̟̦̼̹̼̩ ̲͙̦p̙̪̯̮̠͍̭͈l̲̺̭̤̖̦a͕̗̖͚n̤̻̪̠͎ ͍̖̝̮ͅt̼̞̰̼o̱̙ ̜d̞̲͈͖͎o̺̘̝̗̗̘.̹̭̥̰ͅ ͎͇̞̟G͔̫͖̻o̤̦̭͉o͍͇̪̱̺d̹͉ ͖̗̟̤l̘̱̙͙u̟͖̯̫̫̼̻̮c̝̦k̝͈͙̟ ̖̦͙e̲̥̭͈͚̝͓v̠͓̳e̹̜̯̺r̪̫͕ ͖͙̹͉͇̬g̯͓̞̳̼̦͍̻͙e̮͚t̼͖̜̻̤͓t̲̘̘͉i̳̭n̺̭̪g̼̥ ͔̱̱̖n̝̦̫̯͍͚̱e̫̬̗w̯̳̩ ̠̣̩̭̲u͈͎p̮̜d͖̝̙͙ạt̟̝̻̭ẹs̱͍̩͉ ̯̥̪͙̖̙̮o̭̭ͅn̖̙̱̼̗ ̱̼̟̻ͅt͙̺̫̭̟͙̞h͕i̙̝̪̤ͅs̜̭͚̮̗̻̖ ̟̜͍̼̘̜ͅs̲͕̹͚̖͖͕̣h͍͇i͙̪̝t̖̩ ̜̟͈͍̠w̫̭͚h̤̳͓̭̤͕e̬ṋ ̱͎̯̟̣y̱̣o̟̤u̮̭̗r͓̺̝ ͖͖t͖͔͎͈̥ͅh̙͕̤̻̲̱r̬̲̝̦̘̤͍̱e͕͍͚̳͉͉ͅa̗̪͖̰͔̯̞̹d͙̭'̞̮̬s͇̠̯̣̜̭̩ ͇̹̞̯̳l̞͕̠̫̣̠̱̝o̦̲̜̗c̺ͅk̩̗̥͔̹e̱͉͔͖͖̯̩̝d͍̪̠͍̞̺,̹̤͍̩͈ ̯̺̺i̱̝͉̱̜̲̺d̬̳̘͕̘ͅi̱͖̳͉̮ọ̯̘̜t͙͍̟ș̤̯.͓̗͖̖̘̩ͅ

[Image: IFHgtxX.png]

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a jewel to go reclaim. Later, Minus World.
Spooks?
Suddenly Honoka stopped, feeling around in her pocket. Her hand emerged, clutching a small device that appeared to be some sort of speaker, with a button on it. She turns to the rest of the crew, and tells them to hold on a second, because she had a plan. Whether that plan would work or not, she wasn't quite sure, but according to the note she found alongside the small device in the manor, this little thing could disrupt the Despair's Wish through a special sound frequency.

And she just so happened to know exactly what to do with it.

She nods slowly, and runs back into the Central Tower, shuffling down the stairs and through the tunnel, her footsteps echoing in the underground space. She emerges over in Studio A, where she runs into the Horror Set, up the stairs, and over to the top of the Prop Warehouse. Atop the roof, stood several massive subwoofers, a couple studio lights, and Inflatable Kyle, now flapping in the wind.

She plugs the device into the speakers, puts on her biker jacket and sunglasses, and turns the volume as high as humanly possible. She grins, her finger over the device's button, and slams down on it. The resulting noise from the speakers blows her backwards as it blasts across a several mile radius, sounding like a combination of that annoying ringing in your ears after you hear something loud, and TV static. Actually, Honoka couldn't tell if the former was actual part of the audio, or because she had just heard something rather loud, but leaving the audio blaring, she hurries back over into the Horror Set and downstairs anyway though, as she figures that there's no point surviving a Killing Game only to go deaf regardless.

Across the Woods, Xavier and the Wendigo stand in the Courtyard of the Manor, about to descend the staircase beneath the demolished Statue. Suddenly, the sound from Studio A splits through the air, and Xavier feels the ancient, abyssal energy of the Despair's Wish dissipate from around his body. As he senses the power dissipate, so too does he sense the thread being unlocked, and his fourth-wall meta shenanigans fading. He turns to the Wendigo, and sighs.

"Motherfucker."
Spooks?
Shrugging off the massive blow to his ego, Xavier steps down into the tunnel, the Wendigo trailing nervously behind, clutching his axe just in case. They approach the keypad on the door, and Xavier takes a look at it, before stepping back and asking the Wendigo to do it. He shrugs, and enters the password. Xavier steps further back and flinches slightly, but after a few awkward seconds, the keypad accept the password, and the door unlocks. Xavier gives a sign of relief, and remarks that he sure is glad the keypad wasn't trapped, or it totally would have killed the Wendigo.

The duo slowly push the metal doors open as automatic lights flicker on with a crackle in the room, revealing an entirely empty chamber, save for a pedestal in the center, with a glass chamber containing a large, black jewel that pulses ominously with a dark purple glow, and a bright red door with a light-up sign above it reading SECRET EXIT. Xavier's attention is drawn away from the jewel he's been after, and towards the large sign, and asks out loud what the point of marking a secret exit is. The Wendigo raises a finger and chimes in, saying that this already IS the secret room, there's no point in hiding the secret entrance/exit. What if it was unmarked and someone thought it was just a broom closet and ignored it or something?

Xavier thinks to himself for a sec. Yeah, that WOULD make sense...

His thoughts are interrupted by a loud yell from the previously locked entrance, and he swivels to face Honoka, MCD, Trip, Liz, and Kaede, all standing in some variety of confrontational combat pose, with a shovel, guns, and a taser respectively. They look sort of cool, but as this is text, you'll have to use your imagination a bit.

"Great, looks like we've got some guests," Xavier mutters. He runs over to the pedestal holding the Despair's Wish, and straight up punches through the glass, shattering it around his fist and grabbing the horrible diamond. His holds it up, blood pouring down his arm from the glass cuts, and grins.

[Image: MLWb3Vv.png]

"̹͉̥̫͢I̗̬͖̺̙̼̖͞n̡̥͖͜ ̸̛̼̭͓͍t̺͎͘̕h̛̖̦͉̙a͖͍̬̠͕͕ͅţ̮̝͍͈̺̘͇ͅ ̖͙͕͈̤̜̣͞͝ç̺͢à̶̝̜̯̮͡ṣ͖͕̺̝̳̻̤́͟e̴͏͚̭̝͉͢,̢͉̙̭̱̫̻̭̬͕͠ ͏̮̦̺̰̠̱̹l̨̠̜̺̤͞e̛̯̪̬̣̮̙̟̮t̶̤͠͠'̨͙̹͓̞͍͍͉́s͈͢ͅ ̛͎͓͓̳͔̯͔̜̳g̡̱͉̦̹͠ͅȩ͎̹̪͍̝͎̕t̸͇̟̘͉͕̙͔͡ ̧͈̠̠̮̪͘̕t̪̖̜͉͔͓̦̥͘͟͝h̸͏͖̩̻̰͉i̖͚̱̣͉͘͢s̺̳͚͚ ̧̣̦̝͉p̶̴̘͉a̵̰̬̺͕͕͇̕r͔̯̩ͅt͎̙̺̮̩͚̳y̴̤͔͖ ͉̲̮͇̮͔̦̺ś̥̯t͓̦̤̳̹͠a̶̟̖̝̮͓̣̥͝r̶͙̲͕̘̦̞̖͕͝t͏̶̝̲̹̥͙̥e̢͙͍̦̯̘̺͡d̛̟̜͈̩͓̲͓̞͘.̨̩̠̤̖̼͟"͓̩ͅ
Spooks?
Honoka readies her shovel, and glares across the room at the axe-wielding Wendigo, its burning red eyes staring daggers back at her. She thinks back to her time in Studio A, and how the creature took her very first shovel from her, sending off to whatever religious afterlife that shovels go to. Probably something to do with Atua. The thought of this deepens her scowl somewhat, and she charges towards the costumed terror.

Xavier turns his attention to the rest of the gang, the jewel now floating in his hand. MCD and Liz train their guns on him. Trip looks over at them, then over at Xavier, then down at his own gun, before shakingly doing the same.

Kaede just sparks her taser, in an attempt to be threatning. Xavier looks over to her, and gives her a look that says something along the lines of "Really?", and she wishes she would have saved the rocket launcher from earlier. Liz fires a shot, but with a flick of his hand, Xavier makes the bullets drop the floor harmlessly. She stands there, gawking at this for a second, before Xavier shrugs, still grinning.

"KG physics", he remarks with a laugh, but his moment of joy is interrupted by a plastic 3D printed grappling hook that smacks into the side of his head. Picking up the hook, he yanks on the rope, sending a hapless MCD careening towards him, where MCD's face is met with a fist, sending him falling to the ground. Xavier drops the hook and wonders to himself if MCD really thought that was a good idea.

On the other side of the room, Honoka's shovel clashes with the Wendigo's axe. Whereas before, he was able to overpower her and her shovelry arts, now they stand on even ground, trading blows. Honoka manages to sneak in a hit to the side of his head, and with the distraction, tears off the costume's mask, revealing... @Teddie. Teddie flinches, preparing for his forbidden action to kick in, but it doesn't.

As Xavier effortlessly dodges a rapid-jabbing taser assault from Kaede, he remarks that Teddie didn't have a forbidden action like everyone else, he just ACTUALLY would have been fired. This revelation causes Honoka to falter, and Teddie smacks her across the head with the wheel from Studio A's playground, sending her falling to the ground. Teddie stands over her, and brings down the lumber axe onto her head, splitting it in two.

@Honoka Kosakatua has been killed. Her role was Ultimate Paranormal Investigator

rolecard:
Xavier [Director]
[Image: 5cTyQwP.png]

Well, would you look at that. Looks like even with all your off-meta friends rallying behind you, you still can't do anything right. Oh well, consider that payback for killing Hannibal. The guy was useless, but I mean, he did what I told him to. On threat of death admittedly but you know how it goes with labor these days.

[Image: PbMNZHU.png]

Now ͠whe̛re͘ ̡wȩr͝e͏ we?̧ ͜
͞
̧R̨ight.͝ Even͜ w͢it͞h̕ th̶e ͞un͘condįti͞o͢n̨a̷l̕ s҉upport̀ of̀ a͡ bun̛c̨h͜ ͝o͜f ͜w̡a͏shed ͘u̢p ̴pas͝t-̶game͘ has-͠be҉e͞n͘s̢, t͢h̵e͞re͏'s͏ ҉nothi͢ng͢ ̕yo͝u ̢cań d̢o.͞ ̷No̕thíng any ͞of y͢oư c͡a̴n ̢d̴o̵. ̧Thi͏s̶ ̴ga͡me i͞s̢ MIN͢E̢,͏ ͠b̶a̢by̸, ̀a̷n̷ḑ̵ ̢͢I͞͡'̢̕v҉ȩ ̴͘͞b̶̡҉e̢͠ę͢n̢̢ w̷a̸̕͘i͢҉t́͠i̧n͠g͘͡ ̸̨s̨̕o͜͏ ̨̧͡l҉ơ͘n͡g̕ ̶͝f̧̧o҉̛҉r ̶͜t̡h̕i͘ś̵̨ ̢̡m̵o̷͟meņt̸̸͢.̶̶̢ ̡͜ ͡

B͔̱̗̪͎̺̝út͖̼͉ ̙͉͔̙̩̳a͎̖͍̝͍̕s̖̲ ̬̬͙́f̼̼ò͎r ̶t҉̰̮͙h̨̪͖e̬͔̗͖̭͔̲ ̜̜̪̞r̴͕͔͍̦̠͖e͚͔̰ş̤̜̬̙̱͉t̢̙͚̙̙̻̦̤ ̶̫͉o̺̥̣̙f̩̠̝͈ ̞̪͉͈̞y̺̖̲̼̹͡ou̞̬,͓̕ ̖͇̖̙͎̮̯i̯̬̰̫̞͕t͓̀ͅ'̰͔ş͉̦̫̲̺ ̰t͕̗͓͢ͅi͚̲̖̙̮̫͕m͔̤e̷̙̯̻̰̥̱̫ t̡o̷̻̳̤̪̬̦̥ ̹e̢̫̱n̖͙͉͍͎̜ḍ̝͚͈͎̕ ̖̦̰̣̟̜̀t̫̱̖͔͟h̬̰̬̖͕i͏͉̜͕s̫̟̝͓̝̝.̝͖̙̳̭
Honoka Kosakatua
[Image: bch1BHc.png]
Nyahahahahahahaha! Isn't this great, Honoka? You may be dead, but now you and I and your father can all-

[Image: vkvP2bi.png]
Fuck off, bitch.

[Image: wy9Rv3a.png]
Liz [Security Guard]
[Image: rxXZX3X.png]

Is this really... where it ends?
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: YmznmiU.png]
Can't give up now! After all we've been through, just one more push, and we're out!

You said something about "KG physics", didn't you? I bet we can fight fire with fire! Let's finish this!
Spooks?
Time seems to stop as Xavier holds the Despair's Wish aloft. It slowly begins to spin, and crackle with a jagged, black energy that matches the diamond itself. He begins to laugh as it flows into him, a twisting, tessellating stream of something that hurts your brain to look at. He begins to rise into the air, intermittently spasming into jagged, inhuman shapes. His laugh slowly intermingles with static much like the sound from Honoka's device.

Suddenly, a loud battle cry rings out, and the laughter stops. Every denizen of the room, from Liz and Kaede, to MCD as he lies on the ground. Teddie, attempting to dislodge his axe from Honoka, and Xavier, still suspended in midair. Shoey hurls himself in the doorway, still yelling, and smacks Teddie upside the head with a bottle of vodka, shattering it and knocking him backwards, his axe now left in Honoka's skull. Shoey, holding the broken top of the bottle, charges Teddie and stabs him over and over.

He then turns around, and sprints out the room from where he came in.

@Teddie has been killed. His role was Ultimate Terror

rolecard:

A long, awkward pause is interrupted by MCD, as he pulls out a bottle of Jack Daniels and leaps into the air. With a grizzled, action-hero expression on his face, he hurls it towards Xavier, and it bonks him on the head. With a cry of rage, he whirls to face MCD, lunging at him and pinning him to the wall by the throat with his hand, now black, jagged, and twitching with unnatural power.

Xavier's eyes pulse with a sickly, diseased red as he stares in MCD's terrified eyes. "Y̵͏̸o̡ú ̧͜m̷o̵̢t̸͟h̡e͘͟r̢͘ ̀͡F̛̀͘U͘C̛KER͏͞!̵̀͞ ̴͟͏D͝i̵̵͡d҉͡ ̶͠y̴͟ou̢͝ ŕ̛e̴a̷̸͠lļ́͘y̵̷͟ ̵̕j̷̶͠u̵s̴t ̸̕tr̀͢y̨͠ ̷̕to̶̶̕ ͡fuck̵͝i̛͏ng͏̡ ̧͝kill m̷e͜?͞ ̷Wh̸̛a̶͡t́͡ ͞d͏o͜͠͡ ҉͏͞ý̧ou҉̡ ̷͘t͠h̶͟i̡͟͝ņ̴k t̕h͢͝͞is̡͜ ͏҉̵i̴s͘͘,͢ ͏҉N̵̢igh́̕t͢ 2̸ ̵o̶ŕ̕ ̛̀҉s̢̧o͟m̶̶̶et͏̕͟h̨i̡͜n̶g̛̕? ̀͏Y̕̕ơ̴͢u m̀i̷̡s̷e̸̡͘r̡͡a̸b́l̸e̵ ҉̀l͢i͏͏̴tt̛l̡e w̷a̸s̀͞h̵e̕d̸͞-̶̵ų̀p̵̧ Ś̛H͏IT.̷̢͝ ́͢" Xavier pulls out an ornate dagger from his pocket, and prepares to stab MCD right in his s͔̻̝͇͖ţ̥̮̱͖̜̟u͖pi҉d̜̭͍̦͉͇ͅ ̠̤̘̘̦̠͡ͅf͓͖́u̜̙̣̫͘c̯̙k̪̖̦̱̳͇͢i͏̰n͕̺̩͟g̲͖͕͔̥͕̳ ̤͝f̰̠̘a̷̟͎̮̮c̰̘̩̙͇͕͝e̙͘ when another gunshot rings out, accompanied by a shattering noise.

A thin, wispy trail of smoke curls out of Liz's gun. "Jackpot," she whispesr, as she lets go of it, and lets it clatter onto the ground, alongside the broken, black shards of the Despair's Wish, the target of her shot. Xavier drops MCD, and crashes to the ground, the power overloading him now, with no more vessel to hold the reality-breaking energy. As more and more tendrils of the black lightning arc into him from where the jewel last floated, his outline begins to distort more and more as he twitches uncontrollably.

Suddenly, it stops, and everything is quiet. He looks over to MCD, Kaede, Liz, and Trip, and nods briefly. "You know, in hindsight, I should have taken the Wendigo outfit myself, and given HIM the lizard mask."

Then, with a loud, sudden sound, like electronics fizzling out, a final blast of the dark, cursed power of the jewel explodes from around Xavier, and when the resulting dust and debris clears, he's gone, with nothing remaining of him. Kaede blinks, and Trip coughs slightly, as MCD looks around.

Is it... over?

Liz picks up her gun, and holsters it, before looking over to Kaede, and exhaling. "Well, there's that taken care of. It was... Good to have you around. Not quite sure what their deal is," she says, pointing in the direction of MCD and Trip, who appear to be setting up a camera, "But... thanks." Liz arches an eyebrow, "Even if you DID try and kill Terezi."

Kaede laughs nervously, and with Liz, she walks over to the big SECRET EXIT door, stepping over Honoka and Teddie's bloody corpses. Liz calls to Trip and MCD and asks if they're coming, but MCD appears to be giving a speech in front of the camera, blatantly disrespecting all the dead they've lost along the way. He makes a special point of mocking Teddie.

Liz shrugs, and pushes open the door. Kaede right behind her, the two of them make their escape from this place, leaving the studios, and their bloody history, long behind...

@Kaede Akamatsu has won the 6th Minus World Killing Game! Her role was... TECHNICALLY NOTHING

MCD finishes his speech, and Trip places his camera on the Despair's Wish's podium in the center of the room, pointed at the exit like a tripod. As the two of them approach the exit door, MCD ushers his loyal fan through to freedom, before turning to the camera, halfway inside the door, and grins.

"This has been Horsin' Around. Thanks for all your support. See you next series!" He puts his sunglasses back on, and does finger guns at the camera, "Aaaand, roll credits!"

@MCD has won the 6th Minus World Killing Game! His role was... Ultimate Has-Been

rolecard:
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: ghsJWKt.png]
W-wait! It's all over? We did it?

[Image: YmznmiU.png]
I-I mean, we did it! I knew we could do it! I'm glad it's all over!

[Image: 5K7UJDU.png]
Well, I wish I could say that without lying... I don't think I'll ever get over this.

[Image: TNQ2Jfi.png]
So many of us... gone. We killed each other, senselessly, at times. What a cruel fate...

[Image: OiPzf1y.png]
Any crueler fate would be losing my magic piano touch! Can I finally play some music, now?