Chiaki Nanami
[Image: okLDeWN.png]
Well? We're going to stop at this point? What a tease, I expected an outcome, an ending to remember, giving us the desire for more.

[Image: cAMvawZ.png]
Ah... Wasn't I supposed to be dead, eleven nights ago? You look like you've seen a ghost.

[Image: KNfsuRW.png]
You don't know what's going on, huh? Well, let's go with this:

I died at one of the studios, at the very first night, wrongly accused of the murder of a good friend of ours. I didn't expect to go so soon, but these things are out of our control.

Kaede, a friend I've only known for one night, was left on her own. I wish I could have been at her side for a while longer. But...

[Image: cAMvawZ.png]
Is Kaede... really Kaede? A cheery girl, looking nothing more but to encourage people to keep going in this game? Surely, that's the Kaede we know.

What about me? You might not know me much, especially with my supposed disguise for this game. But perhaps... you did know me? You know me from somewhere else: A game where I'd only dare myself to remember, or maybe a game to show deep affection towards someone. Did I exist back then? Was I Chiaki back then, too? What about now?

[Image: zoxZGMX.png]
I doubt I'd call myself Chiaki at this point. I doubt any of you would call yourselves Crash, Sayori, Honoka... What would Kaede call herself? You must have seen her, recently. Something's not right with her.

What could possibly have happened?

[Image: XHlwihb.png]
Well, this isn't about Kaede. This is about all of you... all of us. We're looking to end this game and to start another. That is but Despair's Wish. As long as it exists, we will be murdering ourselves over and over again. This will never end. We've lost our own sense of time and humanity, that we very possibly have forgotten our true selves.

How will you remedy this, Minus World?
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: m2E4IDy.png]
Why remedy it? It's always been a feast for the eyes to assemble people together, only to off ourselves, one by one!

[Image: Hql5o3J.png]
After all, you've signed up for this, have you? I don't see why you're complaining about our situation. Have a bit of bravado, and kill some more.
Angie Yonaga
[Image: CJF1RDN.png]
Nyahahahahahaha! It's true, it's true! Honoka was nothing like Angie expected her to be!

[Image: ft6Er0n.png]
A daughter of Atua who ignores his wishes? Who refuses to kill, except by stealth and trickery, and won't even admit to it? Who gets married and doesn't kill her husband? Who barely even acknowledged Atua when she got to Studio X?

[Image: Ozx6FKA.png]
It's truly amazing how life changes people! But, sadly, Angie doesn't know that she can do much. After all, she's dead.

[Image: LliTwFq.png]
...Is she?

[Image: umUQ55g.png]
Well, all Angie can say is... don't let yourself be trapped by convention. She was never one to simply follow every single prescribed rule. Perhaps, if you think of an alternate way around Xavier's unholy machinations...

[Image: VXODwjt.png]
But that's not for Angie to say. This isn't her game, after all! She'll just have to leave the rest up to Honoka... or whoever it is that may be Honoka in this case. Ultimately, all Angie can say is...

[Image: AxZHmTg.png]
Bye-onora! Nyahahahahahahaaaaa!
Dude
hey if the despair's wish is just the friends we made along the way i want off this ride
工藤 新一
これらの殺人のための多くの決議ではありません。 次回は本物の探偵に影響を与えなければならないと思います。
Colonel Sanders
Vote: 工藤 新一

I don't trust him as far as I can finger-lickin' throw him.
Mettaton
[Image: undertale_text_box.png?text=Tsk%20tsk%2C...de=regular]

[Image: undertale_text_box.png?text=There%E2%80%...de=regular]

[Image: undertale_text_box.png?text=Speaking%20o...de=regular]

[Image: undertale_text_box.png?text=Must%20mean%...de=regular]

[Image: undertale_text_box.png?text=%E2%80%9CMon...de=regular]
Hollywood Bowl
Well, my reputation can't get any worse. Hit me up if you need a producer.
Senor Cardgage
Gravelly snakes, Chi-Chi, it's just a gram.
Moneybags
(Jan 30, 2019 at 1:31 AM)Hollywood Bowl Wrote: Well, my reputation can't get any worse. Hit me up if you need a producer.
Ah, I wouldn't go with this fellow if I were you, I'd trust him to produce your film about as much as I'd trust a certain purple dragon to do anything besides empty my bank account at the end of the game.

But, a proposition, if I may: I'll produce your film, Mr. Robot, for... A small fee? After all, a sucke- I mean, a star is born every minute, and that star could be you!
Beauregard
Can we just fuck some shit up and move on with our lives?
The Snatcher
(Jan 30, 2019 at 1:38 AM)Beauregard Wrote: Can we just fuck some shit up and move on with our lives?
Heh heh heh, well kid, you might be the only one here with some sense!

Sure! I'd love to do that! But first, if I could just get you to sign on the dotted line...
Totally Regular Guy
Whoa! We're having a big party here?

I'll bring the brewskis.
sealelement
woof woof whats for lunch lol
100% pure gamer 100%
Beauregard
(Jan 30, 2019 at 1:41 AM)The Snatcher Wrote:
(Jan 30, 2019 at 1:38 AM)Beauregard Wrote: Can we just fuck some shit up and move on with our lives?
Heh heh heh, well kid, you might be the only one here with some sense!

Sure! I'd love to do that! But first, if I could just get you to sign on the dotted line...

Yeeeeaaahhhh, that's a hard no from me.
Skinny Penis
What's poppiiIING-uh AAUUGHHH-EUGH, huhuh. Whooooaaaa it's lit in heere, huh? sh-heugh-heugh. mmmMMMMwaaahhh fuUUUCKK IT'S HOT AS FUCK IN HERE, take the hoodie off, nah keep it on that's cute as fuuuuuuuu . Nah but for real: Shoutout. Shoutout. Followers!! AHahhh....... Sigh........ Doing a shoutout for al- if you're following i- AAUUUGHHHHOOOO fuuuck. mmmmhhh... Can't wait to meet up. Peace! Uhh! Uhhuh! Ehugh!
[Image: emergency-alerts-presidential-alert-its-...652463.png]
Chiaki Nanami
[Image: KZRFddX.png]
...This isn't what I have envisioned. The killing game is still going, you know?
Teddie
[Image: cMoG41E.png]
I don't get it guys. I thought we were all in it together, to solve the lore and figure out this studio's mystery! Yet as soon as someone starts figuring it out, you all have a problem with it!

[Image: XKrwZqB.png]
And then you all start getting angry with me! I don't get it. I did so much for you guys! The funeral, appearing on InfoWars, helping solve the murders of our friends... and then you start planning to kill me!

[Image: udSHNx1.png]
...Oh, but maybe this is pay-back for the party, eh? Or the fog machines? The animatronics? Or that time I voted for Gnome?!

[Image: cMoG41E.png]
This makes me beary sad. I thought we'd reach for the truth, together...

[Image: eMR9slJ.png]
But it seems you'd all rather remain in the fog.
👌
⚰️
Mario
wahoo fuck teddie