Dude
i mean there's zero point in locking the results thread if the conclusion is that he wins, right?
imagine being such a sore loser you cuck people out of the ending, what a douche

anyway, hey everybody i'm dude "dude" dude winner of kg the fourth or whatever ask me anything
Jetamo
how do you post accounts with boxing gloves on
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Dude
damn that's the second homestar runner reference i've had today
are we finally back to the good ol days?
Colonel Sanders
Have you accepted the good old down-homestyle taste of Kentucky Fried Chicken into your life yet, or does the Colonel have to beat some sense into your head?
Dude
we've got way better chicken places are you kidding me
kfc's got good fries though

also i'm pretty sure the closest kfc to my place closed due to sanitation issues
Fun With Despair
(Jan 30, 2019 at 1:19 AM)Dude Wrote: we've got way better chicken places are you kidding me
kfc's got good fries though

also i'm pretty sure the closest kfc to my place closed due to sanitation issues
as far as I know the south side one by The Keg, the mall one, and the one on the west side are still open but why would anyone go to KFC when yeah even fucking mary brown's is better
Dude
(Jan 30, 2019 at 2:00 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: as far as I know the south side one by The Keg, the mall one, and the one on the west side are still open but why would anyone go to KFC when yeah even fucking mary brown's is better
yeah the north side one closed lol
and the south side one got rid of the bakery that was in there so it's lame now