Mariopants Identity Speculation Thread

Anonymous

Alright, settle down, my Legion of Doom! It's me, your leader, the greatest criminal mastermind of our time, Lex Luthor!!!

I'm sure I don't need to tell you that recently our operations against the Super Friends have hit another snag. Just the other day, when I was attempting to destroy Superman using a TV commercial shoot, a box of Kryptonite-laced cereal, and a frog costume, my plans were foiled when this mysterious Mariopants URINATED in the cereal! Further complicating things was a high lead content in Mariopants' urine! Superman apprehended me immediately and even THANKED this bizarre Mariopants character, even AFTER Mariopants urinated on Superman, too!

We can not have more INTERLOPERS in our war against the Super Friends! What if Mariopants JOINS the Super Friends? If his urine can stop KRYPTONITE, who knows what else he's capable of??? We NEED to figure out Mariopants' TRUE IDENTITY, right here, on the most evil forum on the internet: the MINUS WORLD!

As LEX LUTHOR, THE GREATEST CRIMINAL MASTERMIND OF OUR TIME, I am offering a reward of a prize equivalent to $20 US American dollars to anyone who can correctly and publicly deduce and prove the identity of this Mariopants character! Hey, don't judge me- the Legion has been short on money after this Mariopants character and the Super Friends have been foiling all of our attempts to make revenue!
Anonymous
Lex Luthor here again! As a further stipulation, the cash prize will not be rewarded to Mariopants if he outs himself! Instead, the cash prize will be spent upgrading the deathtrap for when our Legion of Doom finally captures that worthless intruder!
Anonymous
ME BIZARRO THINK THIS VERY BAD PLAN!!! ME THINK MARIOPANTS TOO SMART TO GET CAUGHT AND ME THINK IT BETTER IF LUTHOR JUST ASK NICELY!!!!!
Anonymous
I, Edward Nigma, have quite the tantalizing proposal as to the man behind the Mariopants mask! Riddle me this: Who has a name that is the opposite of white and has the mentality of a middle schooler?
Anonymous
im mariopants
Anonymous
Quote:Who has a name that is the opposite of white and has the mentality of a middle schooler?
[Image: aGT50mu.png]

SHIT YOU GUYS HE'S RIGHT

IT'S OBAMA
Anonymous
Hey it's me, classic villain RollerC. I know who Mariopants is. But you have to unban me first, otherwise I won't tell. It's not despair though, he's too busy shitting in people's mouths to act like a human being.
Anonymous
dude that was zelma I didn't even do anything
Anonymous
its marios pants
Anonymous
Quote: dude that was zelma I didn't even do anything

[Image: 5R8gAeY.png]

Silence, Toyman! And stop trying to blame defecating in RollerC's mouth on Sinestro; we all know that was you! I know your obsession with running your Killing Games and building robotic bears has resulted in a tidy profit for the Legion of Doom, but we must have some honor among thieves and villains here! And Nygma, stop posting your Japanese cartoon girls and help us out some more here!
Anonymous
Who the hell said you clowns could muscle in on this turf?
Anonymous
This is Gengar reporting for duty, I think mariopants is a child disguised as a 49 year old.
Anonymous
I know that Mariopants is a child due to his awful grammar.
Anonymous
Maybe the toilet water isn't his but rather his famiy's
Anonymous
Gengar again, maybe he could be an alt of RollerC that Roller used to bypass bans
Anonymous
Gengar is here! We now know that MarioPants doesn't reply to threads, he only makes 'em!
Anonymous
but #16

mariopants made THIS thread
Anonymous

>I know that Mariopants is a child due to his awful grammar.

I know that MarioPants is gay due to his awful grammar.
Anonymous
THE ALMIGHTY BRAINIAC REASONS THAT THE TRUE MARIOPANTS IS JUST A FIGMENT OF OUR DEPRAVED IMAGINATIONS. YOU SICK FUCKSICLES.
Anonymous
MarioFan169 made this thread fwi