>fuck it up in the revisions

[Image: Crxp9GHXgAEDiY9.jpg:orig]
geno7
it looks like a stack of textbooks thats constantly about to fall over
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
Mario
[deleted]
Draku
(Sep 7, 2016 at 9:23 PM)wtl Wrote: More consoles should have a handle like the GCN imo
Yeah that handle was incredibly convenient. Most current consoles would be like a briefcase when carrying 'em which sounds fine to me.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
God
VR is gonna be so tight
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
lowkey looks like those big kids lunchables.

i can see the appeal but im essentially paying for prettier graphix? Not for me.
T-man
Yeah, I'm thankful there's no real incentive to upgrade if only to save money. I'm sure that in a few years time games will run like such shit on the OG PS4 that you'd have no choice but to upgrade.

I hope I'm wrong though, as I love my OG PS4
Draku
(Sep 7, 2016 at 10:37 PM)T-man Wrote: I'm sure that in a few years time games will run like such shit on the OG PS4 that you'd have no choice but to upgrade.
only if you stick to western games :^)
Spritanium
(Sep 7, 2016 at 9:23 PM)wtl Wrote: eh I never look at the console anyway so whatever. More consoles should have a handle like the GCN imo
The GC design was awesome. Nintendo has always made plastic consoles but they used to feel so much sturdier. Only problem with the GC was the tiny discs that couldn't fit as much as a normal DVD
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Draku
(Sep 9, 2016 at 12:49 AM)JoshJDubya Wrote: Apparently it's a big deal that it doesn't support 4k res blu-ray movies. I didn't even know they made 4k res blu-ray movies.
well i mean the standard has to be used for -something-

but yeah, they're probably putting off that feature for the PS5. it'd be an even bigger deal if the console wasn't going to have to upscale to play at ""4K"", because assets for that shit would be insane and need the additional space the new bluray standard provides.
kaZaam
eberyone's acting all confused abt it cause "wtf sony owns bluray" but like noshit that'd only incentivize them to get you to buy a separate thing for uhd
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]