The Dealer
Welcome guests, to the masquerade. You should have your invitations on hand in the form of your calling cards. You'll also find your masks with you as you enter the party. All 22... rather 24, perhaps I miscounted, guests will be arriving tonight. Your rooms are already assigned, but you'll be coming in the front door as anyone might expect. So please, take a look around and enjoy the party... I look forward to meeting you all.

[Image: Y5JuHuw.png]

Spoiler:

[Image: N7QE96r.png]

Spoiler:

[Image: ofGldrU.png]

Spoiler:

This is the first night and unlike a bloodthirsty madman I have no desire to see any of my guests sent home so soon already. As such there will be NO REQUIRED MURDER for this first night. Instead I suggest to explore your surroundings and meet with some of the other guests. Get a feel for things if you will. It wouldn't be fun if you didn't know the rules of my game before hitting the game over.

Second Floor:
@Adell, @"Coffee", @Bruno Bucciarati, @Francis Shoemaker, @Halo 2, @Two_Finger, @Misery the Inconvenient, @Grimm, @Mii, @Pohatu, @King Radical, @hexundev.

Basement:
@Sebastian Michaelis, @Isabelle, @Tsumugi Shirogane, @"Momotaros", @MarioPants, @Junko, @Bill Cipher, @Rozalin, @Fortnite, @Slayer, @Reigen Arataka, and the final room @Cool Cat

Submissions close Wed 27, this is extra time to accommodate for people realizing this has started.
The Dealer
Just to reiterate so people do not get confused. Your night starts in the front entrance (main foyer) and you arrive at different times, just as if you started in your rooms at different times. Please start your actions from that entrance area.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.