Francis Shoemaker
As I started the night I saw Mariopants that rotten rodent tool of big business interests so naturally I punched him in the face.
Then my capitalism senses went off and I headed to the history hall.
Where I destroyed all the capitalism in there.
Take that wall street!
Misery the Inconvenient
I suppose I should give a more detailed account, I started by greeting everyone as they entered, one of them was wearing a vulture mask, dunno who because they refused to answer my innocent question requesting their name, how rude. I then went to the Trophy Room and saw someone leave the room towards the Theatre, they were wearing a blank white mask so I wouldn't know who that was either. I grabbed what I came for and left the room.

I pass a few people doing various things on my way to the Storage Room,. When I entered it I saw Tsumagi checking out knives. There was nothing of worth in the storage room so I then immediately left again to head to the Conservatory, passing Bill pouring soda into his eyeball. The rooms I passed on my way to the Conservatory were a mess. Both the Den and the Library were in desperate need of cleaning, I feel bad for the host.

I enter the Conservatory and chirp a little with the birds. It was good fun until Grimm arrives and tries wacking me with a flagpole, I blocked it and got into a fighting stance to defend myself but Grimm just scooped up the pieces and left. I followed suit and walked to my room to sleep.
Attendance is highly reccomended
Morgan
Hey everyone. I can’t give a very detailed account right now but I felt like I should drop some important things I saw.
-someone with a pure white mask went for the coat room almost immediately after I arrived
-I changed the letters on the bathrooms just to be a dick and I like purple.
-I did plant and animal research in the conservatory because I felt like it
-While I was on top of the bookcases in the library, Pohatu showed up with remarkably dirty red hands. The books were also fucked up by now.
-Pohatu also had something stuffed up their clothes that were making clanking noises. He offered me some rocks in the next room over.
-Mariopants was bleeding, had a bloody knife, was missing a shirt and some chest hair, and was stuffing something into Grimm’s room. I don’t know what and I’m not sure I want to.
-Someone was hiding very poorly behind the bear rug in the Idle Room. I didnt bother them.
-Francis Shoemaker was burning books about capitalism in the Meuseum.
-There was nothing in the Coat Room. I suspect that fellow with the white mask beat me to whatever was in there.
-Slayer and Adell had a fight in the workshop.
-It seems the ??? Room was assaulted in various ways.
-The Abandoned Room is just a noose and chair. I didn’t fuck with it.
-Grimm had just about finished working on a strange flag back in the workshop
-The vault door is shut tight. There are some wires leading in and out, probably for lights.
-Slayer, Bruno, and Adell were having tea in the foyer.
-The idle space was the help center by the time I was heading to bed.
I'll show you a real dance....
Tsumugi Shirogane
My own actions were pretty plain, but I suppose I can describe what I saw...

I entered the mansion along with HEXUN. MARIOPANTS followed us in, and I suddenly became very uncomfortable, so I quickly went downstairs. On my way to the workshop, I noticed ADELL attacking the mysterious room in the middle of the grand hall.

I spent a good portion of the night in the workshop making a sewing machine - it's what I need for my talent, after all! When I was done, I realized that REIGAN was also working on something, but I'm afraid I didn't see what it was. I passed by SOMEONE IN A DOG MASK on my way out, though I have no idea who it was.

I investigated the dumbwaiter in the stock room, and went up to the kitchen to get something to eat. SLAYER entered as I grabbed my meal, and while eating I noticed that BILL CIPHER was...pouring soda in his eye? That doesn't seem like a good idea...Slayer left, and I quickly followed. On my way to the theatre, I saw COOL CAT doing Fortnite dances on the dining room table...

I went to the theatre to see if Grimm was performing, but the only one there was KING RADICAL, drinking some red dew. I asked for some as we waited, but the next one who entered was BILL, wearing some sort of bear hat on his head. He wandered out into the game room, where he promptly collapsed. Poor guy. GRIMM finally entered not long after that, and I watched him give an interesting performance. I applauded when it was over, and then passed by Bill's collapsed body in the game room on my way out.

After this I plainly went to bed in my room. That should be it.