The Dealer
As always mark your lynch target in bold. If you'd like to hang someone for being a bully go ahead, I won't tell them.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
Slayer
I'm going to go ahead and have a preliminary vote for Pohatu due to some suspicious parts of their testimony.
Grimm
Indeed, I agree with Slayer. Pohatu is very suspect unless he reveals what exactly these mysterious supplies were.
Reigen Arataka
Well, I don't really know who did it, but people are voting Pohatu so...
"When things go south, it’s ok to run away!"
-Reigen Arataka, Greatest Psychic of the 21st Century.
Junko
Pohato?
Morgan
Pohatu.
I'll show you a real dance....
Tsumugi Shirogane
Pohatu, unless we get more info last minute.
Halo 2
LuigiPants
Halo 2
Changing my vote to Francis Shoemaker who has NEVER once shown his ass here and is up to all kinds of evil shit
Slayer
Unvote, abstaining
Bruno Bucciarati
If Abstaining is still a true option, I shall take it.
King Radical
Abstain. Royally.
Reigen Arataka
Gonna change my vote to Adell? Probably not right but he had the confetti in his room so it's the only lead I can think of
"When things go south, it’s ok to run away!"
-Reigen Arataka, Greatest Psychic of the 21st Century.
The Dealer
Closed
MarioPants
mariosis

they grow
The Dealer
Well that was... something that wasn't an investigation. I commend the people who tried their best to find clues and condemn those who made that discouraging by not providing anything helpful. But we all have off days so let's chalk it up as one and hope that tomorrow you can all put your best foot forward.

That being said you all voted Pohatu which admittedly was suspicious but had they checked their knife it would not have been a match. Still, for those of you that formulated a reason for this it wasn't a terrible guess. For those of you that simply voted with the majority...

And you're all still WRONG. Pohatu will have to continue their search for the golden mask somewhere else, but it can't be here. I'll take that Lion mask and you'll have to live knowing that KING RADICAL killed your squire.

Dipping in and out of the party, everyone dancing didn't bother to compare who they saw, when and where, to notice that our royal king was missing at awkward times. Shout outs to people who submitted to dance all night then claimed to have uninteresting accounts. He even tried to disguise his knife in case he got caught but no one checked peoples knives either! Bruno and Grimm had a strong lead on the FOOL card leading to a CERTAIN THIEF ROLE POWER, but no one followed up on our royalty's biggest blunder. And can someone please turn that shower off? Using the steam for a sneak attack is clever but at least turn it off when you're done!
And for the record, this one which may be my mistake, no one ROOM checked Adell, just body checked. There's no confetti in his room. Anyone could've done that.

Honestly, there was a lot to figure out, but perhaps this was a case of wrong timing. We've all got greater things to be doing, let's just make that more clear going forward into the game, shall we?