The Dealer
Well I think we've all reach a solid point where I've got your attention. And you've all had some time to settle in, so how about we make this a DOUBLE MURDER NIGHT
That is, if you can bring yourself to kill. And if you can't, I will DOUBLE YOUR LIKELIHOOD TO DIE. This night is kill or be killed. Time for those of you who have explored your roles and partners to put them to good use. And for those of you that do have partners, being an accomplice will exempt you from this motive.

Also as note, everyone will start in there rooms tonight. A fresh start for a terrible night to have a curse.

Permit me to answer any questions you have about potential actions or previous dealings but I won't be active this night, so run free at your leisure. But try to refrain from further relieving yourselves in my room.

[Image: Y5JuHuw.png]

Spoiler:

[Image: N7QE96r.png]

Spoiler:

[Image: ofGldrU.png]

Spoiler:

Submissions close when 48 hours from when this was posted (on the 25).

Second Floor:
@Adell, @"Coffee", @Bruno Bucciarati, @Francis Shoemaker, @Halo 2, "Two_Finger", "Misery the Inconvenient", @Grimm, "Mii", "Pohatu", @King Radical, @James.

Basement:
@Sebastian Michaelis, @Isabelle, @Tsumugi Shirogane, @Ryutaros, @MarioPants, @Junko, @Bill Cipher, @Rozalin, "Fortnite", @Slayer, @Reigen Arataka, and the final room @Cool Cat
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
Halo 2
Can we kill some of the basement dwellers? damn my hall is getting empty