geno7
ok this is literally just some channel i ended up finding whose videos have give or take a few thousand views but i really like this show for some reason. just hear me out

this is totally gonna sound like im reading too deep into it but like, it feels like some kind of neo dadaist deconstruction of modern game review shows

it basically takes the anti-avgn surrealist humor popularized by jontron and egoraptor and exaggerates it to the point of the show not even focusing on actually reviewing games anymore. like what semblance there is of an actual game review is a flurry of spoonerisms and non sequitors and educational value gives way to incredibly awkward drawn out anti-humor.

honestly it almost feels like some kind of deliberate commentary/satire of modern game reviews in general and how far they tip the scale of making weird jokes vs actually reviewing the game. like this is what a game review show would be like if it tipped the scale so far into making jokes that its not even about reviewing games anymore.

but again im probably reading too far into it
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
Two_Finger
I can't put my two fingers on why but these remind me heavily of orion's posts
kaZaam
oh fuck i kinda like this
kaZaam
i dont think its eben making much commentary (atl intentionally( abt humor tropes or w.e in abgn reviews n shit. its just overindulging in them to the point of inducing this tim&eric-ish madness thats somehow funny
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
GRIMglamfire
whatever happened to The Best Gamers
[Image: tumblr_mcfkee_ABc_D1rtlpz7.jpg]
Mario
[deleted]