Day 5: Broken Hearts and Uncool Cats

The Dealer
(Mar 30, 2019 at 10:46 PM)The Dealer Wrote:
(Mar 30, 2019 at 10:40 PM)Bill Cipher Wrote: I STAB A DART INTO CC’S NECK AND THEN THROW ONE AT HIM! WHICH ONE IS CLOSER TO THE FIRST WOUND?

As if to support this information mentioned earlier, the stab is closer than the thrown in terms of depth, precision, and placement. But only when you PRICK IT into them with just enough force.

In other words, you only replicate the wound when you are up close to the body and able to apply the proper amount of force without just going as strong as possible.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
Bruno Bucciarati
Lets get straight to the point. Can Cool Cat see both entrances from where he is sitting, and would he have seen somebody grab the darts from his position?
The Dealer
(Mar 30, 2019 at 11:10 PM)Bruno Bucciarati Wrote: Lets get straight to the point. Can Cool Cat see both entrances from where he is sitting, and would he have seen somebody grab the darts from his position?

No, the only way Coolcat wouldnt have seen someone stick them from their position is if the person was already in the room waiting or someone was close enough to reach around.
Bruno Bucciarati
Curiosity at Grimm's remark, is it possible to move around with a dart stuck in you like it was in Cool Cat, without losing it or noticing it?

I'll volunteer, if required.
The Dealer
(Mar 30, 2019 at 11:32 PM)Bruno Bucciarati Wrote: Curiosity at Grimm's remark, is it possible to move around with a dart stuck in you like it was in Cool Cat, without losing it or noticing it?

I'll volunteer, if required.

Some light movement keeps it. Sitting in a chair and shuffling around. But walking between rooms would have it fall out.
Notably, Coolcat does not move during their podcast.
MarioPants
@The Dealer check hall and shoes and feet for powder

@Tsumugi show shoes and feet
The Dealer
(Mar 30, 2019 at 11:37 PM)MarioPants Wrote: @The Dealer check hall and shoes and feet for powder

@Tsumugi show shoes and feet

I can't show you other people's feet but yours are fine.
But if you recall, there was some powder in the history hall by that old looking door. Not a lot, but some. It's in front of the door as if it somehow came out.
MarioPants
@Grimm show shoes and bug feet
Bruno Bucciarati
I shall check the timing on the iPod's recording.
The Dealer
(Mar 30, 2019 at 11:41 PM)Bruno Bucciarati Wrote: I shall check the timing on the IPod's recording.

The iPod has the following time stamps.
0:00 Start
1:30:00 Adell Interview
2:30:00 Adell Leaves
4:00:00 King Radical Interview
4:30:00 King Radical Leaves
5:00:00 Bruno Interview
6:00:00 Bruno Leaves
7:30:00 Cool Cat goes to sleep

No where in the recording does Coolcat's voice ever indicate their distance from the mic changes.
Adell, King R, and Bruno all have comparative voices from being far away and up close at some point being their interview.
Reigen Arataka
Can we tell roughly what the concentration of the poison on the dart is?
"When things go south, it’s ok to run away!"
-Reigen Arataka, Greatest Psychic of the 21st Century.
The Dealer
(Mar 30, 2019 at 11:59 PM)Reigen Arataka Wrote: Can we tell roughly what the concentration of the poison on the dart is?

You take the dart back to the Conservatory and check where it was made and what's left on the dart.
After some moderate testing you find that you cannot make a concentrated dose with your set of skills. That being said the novice skill level sample you make in comparison is a decent match.
So it's not a very high dose.
Bruno Bucciarati
Are the estimated times to when Cool Cat would sleep, or to when he would truly perish? Is it possible for us to tell when he stopped breathing entirely?
The Dealer
(Mar 31, 2019 at 12:02 AM)Bruno Bucciarati Wrote: Are the estimated times to when Cool Cat would sleep, or to when he would truly perish? Is it possible for us to tell when he stopped breathing entirely?

The time stamp is their "last message"
The complexities of the human body make this impossible as far as you know. But the organ failures match the small dose and small injection over a period of time. This was not fast acting and caused no shock.
MarioPants
@The Dealer count different feet in powder
The Dealer
(Mar 31, 2019 at 12:23 AM)MarioPants Wrote: @The Dealer count different feet in powder

It's hard to tell but through some interpretive dance and ASL you convey to the english speaking majority of the group that;
It appears that someone came in casually and stepped over some foot prints, then turned around and left with something heavy.
Less fresh foot prints are occasionally next to a trail that would indicate something or someone was dragged in here.
A body imprint is on the floor.
There are some foot prints that walk away from the body, but they reach near the middle of the room where there is one last very heavy footprint that has displaced a lot of flour. There are no more foot prints after that.
Reigen Arataka
Gonna search King Radical and Adell's room and body if they consent to it
Grimm
(Mar 30, 2019 at 11:38 PM)MarioPants Wrote: @Grimm show shoes and bug feet
I will comply with this bizarre demand, although I do have flour on my shoes due to my corpse retrieval anyway from what I can discern.
Reigen Arataka
@Adell do you consent to a room and body search?
The Dealer
(Mar 31, 2019 at 12:47 AM)Grimm Wrote:
(Mar 30, 2019 at 11:38 PM)MarioPants Wrote: @Grimm show shoes and bug feet
I will comply with this bizarre demand, although I do have flour on my shoes due to my corpse retrieval anyway from what I can discern.

Grimm's shoes have some white powder stuck to them, but not a lot.
I'm not looking at his feet.