Day 5: Broken Hearts and Uncool Cats

Reigen Arataka
Tsumugi consented to a room and body search (in discord), so I'll do that now
"When things go south, it’s ok to run away!"
-Reigen Arataka, Greatest Psychic of the 21st Century.
King Radical
Y'know, just for the hell of it.

Stomp on the same place as the last footprint.
MarioPants
@The Dealer show your feet haha
The Dealer
(Mar 31, 2019 at 12:51 AM)Reigen Arataka Wrote: Tsumugi consented to a room and body search (in discord), so I'll do that now

Tsumugi reveals a heavy hammer, some matches, various costumes, sewing supplies to go with them, a sewing machine, and weed.
The Dealer
(Mar 31, 2019 at 12:53 AM)King Radical Wrote: Y'know, just for the hell of it.

Stomp on the same place as the last footprint.

Why are you stomp-
There's a soft click as the creaky floorboard is stomped into place and a secret elevator opens, with rope sitting inside it.
Well how about that. You can investigate after all.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
Reigen Arataka
Does the rope look like it was used in a choking?
The Dealer
(Mar 31, 2019 at 12:56 AM)Reigen Arataka Wrote: Does the rope look like it was used in a choking?

It shows signs of wear, tear, and scratching.
King Radical
Investigate the rope and elevator, of course.
The Dealer
(Mar 31, 2019 at 12:57 AM)King Radical Wrote: Investigate the rope and elevator, of course.

The rope shows the same signs as before and clearly appears to have been used to strangle someone.
The elevator is a little weird, as if it was built in here from the start. But through a little guesswork and mimicing the controls in how they appear to have been used before you find it taking you up. All the way to the history hall, where the door opens, BOTTOM TO TOP (that means the bottom lifts up) and you find the same small traces of white flour just outside it.
Reigen Arataka
Does that white powder in the history hall lead anywhere or does it just stop there?
The Dealer
(Mar 31, 2019 at 1:02 AM)Reigen Arataka Wrote: Does that white powder in the history hall lead anywhere or does it just stop there?

It exits the secret elevator and then that's it.
Reigen Arataka
Okay, Adell finally consenting to searching, so I'm gonna do so
The Dealer
(Mar 31, 2019 at 1:10 AM)Reigen Arataka Wrote: Okay, Adell finally consenting to searching, so I'm gonna do so

Adell has a flashlight.
Slayer
Do the darts in Rozalin's room appear to have been poisoned or altered in any way?
Do they match the game room darts / the dart in Cool Cat?
The Dealer
(Mar 31, 2019 at 1:25 AM)Slayer Wrote: Do the darts in Rozalin's room appear to have been poisoned or altered in any way?
Do they match the game room darts / the dart in Cool Cat?

As mentioned before, not they are not poisoned nor are they altered.
They do in fact match the game room and murder weapon darts.
King Radical
Excuse me if this has already been asked.

Which way is Cool Cat's desk/chair facing? Perhaps a general layout of the game room might help.
The Dealer
(Mar 31, 2019 at 1:53 AM)King Radical Wrote: Excuse me if this has already been asked.

Which way is Cool Cat's desk/chair facing? Perhaps a general layout of the game room might help.

Roughly towards the door and the seat at which they interviewed people. No one could coem in without being spotted by them.
King Radical
(Mar 31, 2019 at 2:04 AM)The Dealer Wrote:
(Mar 31, 2019 at 1:53 AM)King Radical Wrote: Excuse me if this has already been asked.

Roughly towards the door and the seat at which they interviewed people. No one could coem in without being spotted by them.

There's two doors though, isn't there? Couldn't someone have come in through the door off to their side?
The Dealer
(Mar 31, 2019 at 2:05 AM)King Radical Wrote:
(Mar 31, 2019 at 2:04 AM)The Dealer Wrote:

There's two doors though, isn't there? Couldn't someone have come in through the door off to their side?

No, it's at an angle and a distance away from the doors.
Bruno Bucciarati
King Radical and Adell consent.
All three of us will speak directly into the iPod's microphone and compare it to the loudest our voices got on the podcast.
Or closest to Cool Cat, if the microphone isn't directly next to him.