The Dealer
The numbers dwindle and your time runs low, do you have what you need to make it even further? Or perhaps someone wants it more than you.
I've noticed a distinct lack of some of you guests enjoying the festivities planned out tonight. I must say after all the work I go through to keep this deck running it brings me great sadness to see some people not wearing their masks.

He chuckles as if to belittle his own statement.

So how about this. If you don't attempt or be seen with your MASK on, I'll be delivering a hefty role debuff to you. And this time, your partners are not excluded lest they won't know when to put on their mask. It's not a party until everyone has played. Hopefully you've been keeping track of the masks and will be careful not to waste your own... For the future of course.

[Image: Y5JuHuw.png]

Spoiler:

[Image: N7QE96r.png]

Spoiler:

[Image: ofGldrU.png]

Spoiler:

You have until 10:00am AZT (PST) on the 2nd for your submissions.

Second Floor:
"Adell", @"Coffee", @Bruno Bucciarati, @Francis Shoemaker, @Halo 2, "Two_Finger", "Misery the Inconvenient", @Grimm, "Mii", "Pohatu", @King Radical, @James.

Basement:
@Sebastian Michaelis, @Isabelle, @Tsumugi Shirogane, @Ryutaros, @MarioPants, @Junko, @Bill Cipher, "Rozalin", "Fortnite", @Slayer, @Reigen Arataka, and the final room "Cool Cat"
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
Bill Cipher

HOWDY, KIDS, I GOT A VERY SPECIAL EVENT COOKING FOR TONIGHT! IF YOU LIKE MEDDLING WITH THINGS THAT ARE BEYOND YOUR CONTROL, THEN COME ON DOWN TO THE MAIN FOYER, WHERE I’LL BE HOSTING A FAMILY BARBEQUE/DEMON SUMMONING RITUAL! ALL THAT’S REQUIRED IS THAT YOU HAVE YOUR MASK ON! YOU DON’T WANT THOSE DEVILS KNOWING YOUR TRUE IDENTITY, DO YOU? YOU SHOULD ALSO BRING SOME RAW CHICKEN TO STAB DURING THE RITUAL! THOSE DEMONS LOVE THEIR CHICKEN BLOOD AS MUCH AS IRISHMEN LOVE POTATOES! FINALLY I’LL BE PLAYING MY INSTRUMENT DURING THE PROCESS, SO IF YOU HAVE ANY DEALS YOU WANT TO STRIKE, YOU KNOW THE GUY! I’LL SEE YOU AT THE BABY SHOWER OF THE APOCALYPSE!
MarioPants
bill why you betray

share with you bird and evil piss
Bill Cipher
HEY, I’LL BE DAMNED! THE RITUAL ACTUALLY WORKED!
Bill Cipher
WHOOPS, GOT A LAST MINUTE CALL FROM THE DEMON! HE SUDDENLY SWITCHED TO VEGANISM AND INSTEAD DEMANDS A SACRIFICE IN THE FORM OF A GLASS OF KOOL-AID! THIS MIGHT BE ASKING FOR TOO MUCH, BUT IF YOU'RE STOPPING BY THE RITUAL, JUST MAKE AN ADDENDUM TO YOUR SUBMISSIONS TO REPLACE "CHICKEN BLOOD" WITH "A GLASS OF KOOL AID"! THIS IS IMPORTANT I SWEAR!