any game recs once i get i switch

#1
microsoi sam
i may or may not get a switch for my birthday so, if anyone has some good games to get with my switch, please tell them to me.
now in fantastic 3D
#2
Zelma
Zelda, Odyssey or Dragon Quest builders.
#3
microsoi sam

(Apr 18, 2019 at 11:17 PM)Zelma Wrote:
Zelda, Odyssey or Dragon Quest builders.
i'd go with mario odyssey, i liked ahit so i may like odyssey, as for zedla, ehhhh, maybe... dragon quest builders on the other looks like a mish mash of minecraft and a open world game.
now in fantastic 3D
#4
Mario
Here's some good ones:
  • Baba Is You
  • Blaster Master Zero
  • Blaster Master Zero 2
  • Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon
  • Celeste
  • Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
  • Final Fantasy X
  • Into The Breach
  • Katamari Damacy Reroll
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
  • Minecraft
  • New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
  • Puyo Puyo Tetris
  • Sonic Mania
  • Super Mario Odyssey
  • Undertale
  • Deltarune

Also avoid Final Fantasy IX. They apparently remade the entire game in Unity so they could port it everywhere and didn't do a Perfect job so it has weird issues. Best stick with the original PS release and digital versions of that like what's available on the PS3, PSP and PS Vita. PC release might have some mods to fix it though. On that note, Final Fantasy 7 is probably *fine* but I imagine the PC one is the better release b/c of mods that I know exist for it lol.
“Naturally, the workers are perfectly free; the manufacturer does not force them to take his materials and his cards, but he says to them..'If you don't like to be frizzled in my frying- pan, you can take a walk into the fire.” -Friedrich Engels
#5
microsoi sam

(Apr 19, 2019 at 10:27 AM)Mario Wrote:
Here's some good ones:
  • Baba Is You
  • Blaster Master Zero
  • Blaster Master Zero 2
  • Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon
  • Celeste
  • Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
  • Final Fantasy X
  • Into The Breach
  • Katamari Damacy Reroll
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
  • Minecraft
  • New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
  • Puyo Puyo Tetris
  • Sonic Mania
  • Super Mario Odyssey
  • Undertale
  • Deltarune

Also avoid Final Fantasy IX. They apparently remade the entire game in Unity so they could port it everywhere and didn't do a Perfect job so it has weird issues. Best stick with the original PS release and digital versions of that like what's available on the PS3, PSP and PS Vita. PC release might have some mods to fix it though. On that note, Final Fantasy 7 is probably *fine* but I imagine the PC one is the better release b/c of mods that I know exist for it lol.
im 100% picking up puyo puyo tetris, undertale, mario u deluxe, sonic mania, minecraft, and mario kart 8
now in fantastic 3D
#6
Bisa
I only recently picked it up, but even without having finished it, I'd definitely recommend Valkyria Chronicles 4. I played the first game on PC and this one was the first to get a properly marketed release in the west for people to actually get excited about.
Great title that mixes round based strategy and real-time tactics in a very gamey, but fluent way. The graphics have a quite beautiful watercolored style.
You don't really need any knowledge of the previous games as it's like 95% a self-contained story, the other 5% are a fanservice DLC for players of the first game.
#7
Syaxamaphone
If you like Picross, theres a cheap Kemono Friends Picross game up for download on the eShop. Somehow I've ended up putting the most hours on my Switch into this one...

[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
#8
Elyk
I agree Kemono Friends Picross is pretty good.
#9
Uniju
splatoon 2
Feeling down? You may already be a charge target.
#10
sealelement
a hat in time send tweet
SEAL FOR ADMINERATOR
#11
Jetamo
slay the spire is going to be on switch finally soon get that

[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
#12
sealelement
dead cells is a pretty good time on switch. also, lumines
SEAL FOR ADMINERATOR

Users browsing this thread:

Forum Jump:

";