T-man
[Image: Now.png]

[Image: VMKMainStreet.jpg]

It was basically Habbo Hotel based on Disneyland.

How obscure can we get?
Spritanium
[Image: 42036_front.jpg]
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Sep 8, 2016 at 7:43 AM)Spritanium Wrote: [Image: 42036_front.jpg]

[Image: Y3hggLL.png]
kaZaam
[Image: Fur_Fighters_Coverart.png]it was p fucken gr8 but my dreamcast hasnt worked in like a decade so idk. tried to recreate kb+mouse controls on the controller in a way that weirdly worked
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Two_Finger
I played both those first things
bugdom was the shit yo
kaZaam
[Image: 122977.jpg]friend way back in like 3rd brought this to school in some collection disc thing and put it on the computers and it was like all we had so we played the shit out of it. actually wasnt too bad outside of the shitty renders. like a weird dungeon crawler bullethell type thing where you had to find hammers to throw at skeletons n giant spiders n shit.

apparently there's like a whole series of these i didnt know about til just now lmao
kaZaam
[Image: Speedyeggbertbox.jpg]also this. slow-paced platformer type thing. had a bombass level editor & me n these two guys i knew would try to make the most unfair shit we could n see who tilted the hardest playing. feckin memoriesss
Spritanium
That guy would make a dope avatar
God
i played fur fighters and Speedy Eggbert
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
DrTapeworm
i remember this one courage the cowardly dog browser game that was like a point and click adventure or something, creep tv i think it was called or something
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Pea
sexy hiking
Cam
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
and I still wish I didn't
[Image: fad.gif]
Saltonara
YO DUDE I FUCKING PLAYED THIS BACK IN LATE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Like it was installed on all the (Macintosh) computers in the school along with some dinosaur game where you played as a dinosaur with various "modern" weapons and killed other dinosaurs and you had a jetpack I think.
The dinosaur game was clearly better.
kaZaam
[Image: Jersey_Devil_PSX.jpg]could neber beat the sewer level
T-man
[Image: Shrek2gc.jpg]
it was good iirc
kaZaam
ofcourse it was
Saltonara
[Image: SuperBust-a-move.jpg]
This is one of my favorite "obscure" games. Many people have played a Puzzle Bobble game sure but this specific one not so much. I love the characters and general theme of this one. Like, that alone kinda draws me in because I don't typically play puzzle games, and I don't really care for the other Puzzle Bobble entries honestly. Fungila is my favorite character from the game and one of my notable favorite characters (from anything) in general.

[Image: vu5ZqrO.gif] BARCH BARCH [Image: OBepsVC.gif]
T-man
(Sep 8, 2016 at 6:45 PM)JoshJDubya Wrote: [Image: 91%2B1hGUC0NL._SL1500_.jpg]

Dread
You made a terrible mistake
Spritanium
(Sep 8, 2016 at 4:28 PM)Saltonara Wrote:
Like it was installed on all the (Macintosh) computers in the school along with some dinosaur game where you played as a dinosaur with various "modern" weapons and killed other dinosaurs and you had a jetpack I think.

I never played Nanosaur, but Bugdom was a staple in my first grade classroom. We had a single Mac with it installed, and there was literally a waiting list on the whiteboard (may have still been a chalkboard at that point) to play it. I asked my mom to buy the PC version which I still have. Unfortunately it's a pretty crappy port witha bunch of graphical errors
geno7
(Sep 8, 2016 at 7:04 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Sep 8, 2016 at 4:28 PM)Saltonara Wrote:

I never played Nanosaur, but Bugdom was a staple in my first grade classroom. We had a single Mac with it installed, and there was literally a waiting list on the whiteboard (may have still been a chalkboard at that point) to play it. I asked my mom to buy the PC version which I still have. Unfortunately it's a pretty crappy port witha bunch of graphical errors

holy shit i remember this game. i think it mustve been installed on computers at like two separate schools that i went to
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]