The Dealer
(May 1, 2019 at 6:01 PM)Isabelle Wrote: May i check the bedrooms of the deceased? Any beds that look suspiciously slept in?

I'll keep things relevant to tonight. There's a Fool card and confetti in Grimm's room. Also in Fortnite's room.
Someone seems to have slept in Grimm's room.

There's some things not really worth mentioning, like missing pillowcases, messed up beds, etc.
That's about it.

There's also the matter of the now dead Bill. Who's got a pretty untouched sparrow mask in his room. Well he won't be chirping around here anymore, so I'm taking it.
Bill's room shows no signs of anyone being in it.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
Junko
Any grease or anything of interest by the dumbwaiter or in the stockroom?
The Dealer
(May 1, 2019 at 6:23 PM)Junko Wrote: Any grease or anything of interest by the dumbwaiter or in the stockroom?

No grease in either
Junko
Any grease on the body besides his feet? Any signs of activity in the master bathroom?
MarioPants
(May 1, 2019 at 1:57 AM)Junko Wrote: @MarioPants I'm sorry, I lost your brother after the elevator crash. I think he's been kidnapped for real this time.

know it not real brother
also know halo 2 have laser
LuigiPants
with brother all night
we go ghost
memory also bad

get paint from cat and dance with old pizza
have dream of coffee
Halo 2
did you do it luigipants
WarioPants
cousin where is super suit
LuigiPants
send super suit with pizza man
should be there
Junko
@The_Dealer hey you, you like standing around the balcony. What did you see tonight? Was Reigen and Owl Mask with you during the time in question?
The Dealer
(May 1, 2019 at 7:34 PM)Junko Wrote: Any grease on the body besides his feet? Any signs of activity in the master bathroom?

No grease, and no activity in the fancy bathroom. It's still in pristine condition thank god.

(May 1, 2019 at 8:00 PM)Junko Wrote: @The_Dealer hey you, you like standing around the balcony. What did you see tonight? Was Reigen and Owl Mask with you during the time in question?

"The time in question?" Yes, I saw them. I can pretty easily see the main foyer, both down and up the stairs.
Roughly what I saw, let's see.
Bruno woke everyone up when Coffee arrived. Ryutaros left the kitchen and went down stairs. Halo 2 was chasing Bill around. The king was degraded to a lowly peon. Someone left their axe in my walls. And there was a peppering of other people here and there too, going everywhich way, like Isabelle and Slayer, the former of who has quite the lungs for singing by the way.

If there's anything specific to ask, then you should.
WarioPants
no suit here yet
MarioPants
dealer says memory order scrambled but bruno first to slip on stairs
King Radical
Let's do some fact checking.
Investigate the secret elevator, both at the top and the bottom in the abandoned room.
Investigate the abandoned room in general.
The Dealer
(May 1, 2019 at 10:03 PM)King Radical Wrote: Let's do some fact checking.
Investigate the secret elevator, both at the top and the bottom in the abandoned room.
Investigate the abandoned room in general.

The secret elevator is no more. The top shows signs of being sabotaged at the pulley, causing the compartment to succumb to gravity.
The bottom supports this as it has crashed into the abandoned room, blowing out the area around it and utterly destroying itself.
The abandoned room is looking pretty abandoned, there's some scorch marks and the flour has been dispersed to the edges of the room from the huge elevator drop.
Ryutaros
Amazing death surpasses experts' deductive abilities! Is it the sword? The vampiric bite? The . . . neck strangled? Find out inside!

So I woke up and tail Halo 2 for a bit, who looks a bit juicy in the neck. Bruno was soon discovered by me - clearly in a disgusting not-conscious state. My lusting cannot be satiated by someone not aware it's happening.

I passed by something invisible??? Some feeling? A premonition? Huh??? And then I saw Billy Bill all sworded and, well, it didn't mean he was necessarily dead so I go and give him a good closing in.

Nope. Dead. Dead dead. EEEK! I ran back to my room totally famished. :(
King Radical
Inspect Bill's neck. Strangled via hands, or by rope, etc etc?
The Dealer
(May 2, 2019 at 12:55 AM)King Radical Wrote: Inspect Bill's neck. Strangled via hands, or by rope, etc etc?

The marks suggest hands in some sort of sneak attack from close range, quick and lethal.
King Radical
Inspect the stock room.
The Dealer
(May 2, 2019 at 1:09 AM)King Radical Wrote: Inspect the stock room.

nothing unusual.