wheneevr there's an instance of Feeling Fabulous

God
even if its just the background for the Great Sh*t!!!, my laptop's fan starts roaring at mach 3 speeds and creates typhoons above my house that destroy everything around me (i'm safe because i'm in the eye of the storm) and i pretend that im summoning the typhoon and i think that probably we could develop some sort of weapon that generates output from the script used to generate Feeling Fabulous and use it to take down the US government or the MFGG servers or hey maybe we could find a way to harness the energy that the Feeling Fabulous script outputs and provide free energy for everyone
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
DrTapeworm
feeling fab works by running super mario bros x in the background whenever it loads
[Image: dinogunz.png]
God
feeling fab works by turning your device into an emulator sending an encrypted livestream to a proxy server in North Korea, where someone is playing Rainbow Road on Mario Kart Wii from your device.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
Try turning off hardware acceleration in your browser. Some PCs are exceptionally bad at it
[Image: supercorrect.png]
God
hmm didn't seem to do anythig
T-man
it's a feature
Draku
I'm pretty sure literally anything more intense than notepad can cause older laptops to start creating tornadoes inside of themselves lol
[Image: s2n7oi.png]