The Dealer
You know the incentive. And in Bold.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
Tsumugi Shirogane
Voting for Coffee for now, regardless of his odd lack of an account there's already some evidence pointing to his involvement.
Halo 2
coffee is a coward and MUST spill the beans
King Radical
Running out of time, "detective." And right now, you seem the most likely, regardless of lack of account. Coffee.
Junko
I could go for some Coffee, as long as James doesn't touch the cream.
Isabelle
Uhh what the other guys said. Coffee
Is there something I can help you with today?
The Dealer
closed
The Dealer
Good cop turned bad. When you mess with a detective's case it can drive them to desperate measures. Who took that card anyways? My deck has been missing a King of Diamonds for some time now. But alas, I'll make due with the cards here.
The cards float upwards creating a circle and begin spinning. When they are nothing but a blur he pushes one forward, flipping it to reveal

The Wheel of Fortune

Live by chance, die by chance. It was a slow descent for the detective. Being a strong investigator only to slow down. Having a powerful intuition only to suffer from their partner. Trusting in friends only to be used and abused. Fine company you keep. Perhaps this is a message of making alliances with so few left? Can you really all trust each other? There's still another night to go, and I don't plan on letting anyone off easy.

But as for the detective, you're as old as this wendigo is. We've seen enough of it in past lives, no need to bring it back again. Perhaps on your exit you can think up some new source material. Bone Voyage.
Coffee melts down to nothing but bones and a blue eye and looks at himself. Despite his lack of facial features the sadness coming off of him is crushing. Resigning himself to his fate he clatters himself over to the door, walking through the fire with ease being a skeleton and all. As he takes one step outside his head quickly turns 180 and with eyes suddenly in his sockets his eagle vision sharply glares at someone in the crowd. Then he steps out the door as it closes and clicks.

It was a good run, but good wasn't enough. This is an endurance run, not a test of strength. Perhaps you'll learn from this.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
King Radical
...Rad.