Stirling
//THIS IS A FAIL SAFE FOR THE AWESOME SLENDERMAN RP!!!\\

(AND KILL ME IF IM WRONG NEKO BUT WE MIGHT NEED IT!!!)

Hey, this is another slender roleplay. This is the story of a small town which is dealing with a very odd and disturbing case. Recently, an entire class of elementary school students has gone missing. All of them just simply disappeared one day. The police are still searching, but deep down, everyone already knows that they will never find them, and if they do, they won't be alive still. The police are currently looking for the kidnapper (since people refuse to think of even the possibility it could be paranormal). It's a fairly small town with only one elementary school, one middle school, and one high school, so everyone thinks that someone was bound to have seen something.

Rules-

1. You must submit a character application and it must be approved before you start roleplaying.

2. Play nice and respect other players! It's one thing if your characters get into an argument/fight, but I don't want you guys to offend/harass each other!

3. No god-modding/power playing.

4. No mary/gary sues, no one is perfect so characters shouldn’t be either.

5. Only a select one or two people will be Slender. No exceptions.

6. Don’t spam the fourm.

7. Keep an eye on grammar and spelling - you don't have to write in perfect Oxford English like in school/college, but please make sure that others understand what you mean. Furthermore I don't want to see any IM stuff such as "lol", "brb" or "ttyl" in the actual RP - unless your character receives a text and it's also clearly marked as a text message.

8. This isn't a one-liner - so I don't want to see mini-posts consisting of only a short sentence or two all the time. You don't have to make huge, never-ending posts, but please write more than just one short line (try to write at least 3 sentences). After all, this is a roleplay so be descriptive, use adjectives, etc to make your character become vivid.

9. I will only accept a limited number of characters under 14, simply because it's more realistic. Also, I don't mind characters being somehow related (whether family-wise or just being friends), however, I don't want all characters being somehow related with one another and if you want your character being related to someone else's OC please ask them first. Oh, and please note that there can't be more than one character with the same name - unless they aren't addressed the same way, because it's just pretty confusing.

10. Please use typical POSTING FORMAT. Example:
(Finally got home...) - things you want to say out of your character and/or are unrelated to the RP have to be put in brackets, however, since there's also a Chat topic I want you to keep this to a minimum!

*Sharon* - please put the name(s) of the character(s) you want to use above your actual post, preferably with a *,, or other symbol before and after the name(s).

Sharon was sitting under a big tree in the backyard, making a colorful drawing. - what your character is doing has to be written in third person, past tense and normal font.

'I hope mom will like my drawing.' She thought while adding more details. - what your character is thinking has to be written in italic font, same applies to dreams, if you want to include something your character dreams in your post that is (though dreams don't have to be marked with a ' at the beginning and ending)

11. You are allowed to swear. We all do, so why ban it?

12. To prove that you read the rules, please put ‘blue kitten’ somewhere in your character application.

13. The most important rule- have fun!

Character application sheet-

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Bio:

Family connected to your character (if it applies):

Hobbies:

Dislikes:

Grade:

Anything else you'd like to add:
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Aidan
what story is there to tell about fucking slenderman
isn't it just a bunch of people that go to a forest and then die
Draku
(Jul 22, 2019 at 4:52 PM)Aidan Wrote: what story is there to tell about fucking slenderman
ummm tell that to MARBLE HORNETS
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yrrzy
is anyone gonna play as Anissa Weier or Morgan Geyser?
MoonAge
(Jul 22, 2019 at 4:52 PM)Aidan Wrote: what story is there to tell about fucking slenderman
don’t tell me you’ve never heard of slenderman’s tragic origin story where he’s bitten by a radioactive slender and indirectly causes his uncle bender’s death
Aidan
Name: uncle bender

Personality: fun drunk

Appearance: slender man with a bushy mustache and suspenders

Bio: I like my artsy with a little bit of fartsy. I love Sundays spent drinking massive amounts of coffee and lingering over newspapers and comics (yes, I read comics). And my Friday nights? Well you’ll just have to wait and see won’t you? Favorite Movie: An American Tale: Fievel Goes West. What can I say? I love that damn mouse and always had a thing for cowboys. Favorite Place: The fort I made in my basement when I was 11. My parents let me keep that thing up for a full eight months and it was magic. Favorite Food: Cheetos. Puffs. I don’t know what y’all are thinking with that crunchy crap.

Family connected to your character (if it applies): slender man (nephew), sandra (ex-wife)

Hobbies: reading, golf, model trains

Likes: coffee, newspaper comics (marmaduke), spooky forest behind the cemetery full of dead bodies

Dislikes: fords, cigarettes, blue kitten

Grade: C+

Anything else you'd like to add: just looking for friends right now or maybe something more ;)
sealelement
Name: Derek Savage

Personality: Brave, intelligent, creative, hard-working, handsome, honest.

Appearance: Very handsome, former Playgirl model.

Bio: Derek Savage writes novels, scripts, kid’s books and music. From his novels and screenplays, Final Conflict, a Love Story set in the Last Days; Bad Boy, the life and times of a male dancer; to Sweet Revenge, where a man gets justice against the street gang that murdered his family; to his kid's stories, Cool Cat, Trolly Trout, Best Buddies, and Bible Birdie; four children's characters that depict good positive messages and teaches children in a fun and loving way. Derek also produces and directs movies. His two new films are 'Cool Cat Kids Superhero' and 'Gun Self-Defense for Ladies'. Derek gets asked how Cool Cat come to be. Back in his childhood Derek created Cool Cat as an imaginary friend and then brought the character to life by writing the books. Now Cool Cat brings happiness to kids worldwide and is a complete Brand of books, clothing line, feature films and a soundtrack. Derek's true passion is writing, producing, and creating stories, and he now has a couple dozen stories to his credit. He is single and lives in Las Vegas.

Family connected to your character (if it applies): Cool Cat, Mama Cat

Hobbies: Film Making, Writing, Producing, Creating stories

Likes: Las Vegas, Reaching a Wide Audience, His Autographed Van Halen Guitar (autographed in the Nineteen Eighties) Shotguns, Pistols, Tasers, Pepper Spray, Attractive Fox News Hostesses

Dislikes: YouTube Trolls, People who abuse Fair Use, Bullies, Liberals

Grade: Derek Savage would be a teacher of film and creative writing, if this refers to school, since he has long since graduated (probably). If this refers to his school grade, it's A+. If this refers to his Stylish Rank, it's Smokin' Sick Style.

Anything else you'd like to add:
100% pure gamer 100%
Arin Hanson is a fraud
Character application sheet-

Name: Arin Hanson

Personality: Charismatic, Nice, Friendly, Narcisisstic, Pessimistic, Optimistic

Appearance: Gorgeous, baby. You want a pic of my ass? No nudes though haha... unless?

Bio: Dude, like, google me. I'm all over the internet! SUPER STAR man. No denial. Also I got a D Club.

Family connected to your character (if it applies): Goku, Naruto and One Pi-- By the way did you know that by introducing a special code made by the old Game Grumps at Crunchyroll you can get anime for FREE?

Hobbies: Playing games... doing your mom. ;)

Likes: Danny Sexbang (secret crush, don't tell him.), Sonic the Hedgehog

Dislikes: also Sonic the Hedgehog, cummies

Grade: the same grades I get in Sonic Unleashed man! a big fat g.

Anything else you'd like to add: I'd DEFINITELY make you my wife. Unless you're Sonic the Hedgehog, in which case I would make you my loyal husband. I'm married, by the way.
[Image: ozRVKI2.png]
Aidan
thank you black for introducing me to the concept of the d club
Draku
(Jul 25, 2019 at 2:50 AM)Aidan Wrote: thank you black for introducing me to the concept of the d club
One of the best GG episodes.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
wild how only one of the applicants have read the rules!!!
sealelement
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FUCKED IT UP
100% pure gamer 100%