Draku
(Sep 12, 2016 at 4:54 AM)T-man Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2016 at 4:51 AM)Draku Wrote: we have a test recording done that we can use if necessary but we're trying to line up everyone's schedules for the True Podcast. spritey had to jet on the initial set day

Oh, was I supposed to keep that?

Whoops.

[Image: Iaf2tda.png]
...oh.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
It was still in my bin, It's safe now.
Beako
Don't be Sean the audio engineer. Welp

(Only @pdk will get this joke...)
Draku
[Image: Z1tuRQI.jpg]

[Image: tdye1Lo.png]
Beako
[Image: y6vAJ6s.png]
kaZaam
[Image: 48645122-Three-week-old-newborn-baby-boy...-Photo.jpg]
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
DrTapeworm
[Image: je0NA07.png]
[Image: dinogunz.png]
kaZaam
is it jsut me or are these kinda broke now

like they used to show up allthtime where ur mouse was bt now they onl show up in the middle of the pic and only sometimes ?????
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
DrTapeworm
(Sep 12, 2016 at 5:15 AM)Kazaam Wrote: is it jsut me or are these kinda broke now

like they used to show up allthtime where ur mouse was bt now they onl show up in the middle of the pic and only sometimes ?????

yeah i noticed that. i thought it was a problem on my end for a second but i guess not
Pea
[Image: xvsxaa.jpg]
Spritanium
The old tooltip code just used an abbr tag, so it would be up to your browser to decide how to display it. I had to change it to a bootstrap tooltip since these were 100% nonfunctional on mobile
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Sep 12, 2016 at 2:59 PM)Spritanium Wrote: The old tooltip code just used an abbr tag, so it would be up to your browser to decide how to display it. I had to change it to a bootstrap tooltip since these were 100% nonfunctional on mobile
So nothing's changed
Draku
(Sep 12, 2016 at 5:53 PM)T-man Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2016 at 2:59 PM)Spritanium Wrote: The old tooltip code just used an abbr tag, so it would be up to your browser to decide how to display it. I had to change it to a bootstrap tooltip since these were 100% nonfunctional on mobile
So nothing's changed
they technically do work on mobile now, it's just weird since you have to hold down on them and then close out of the automatic popup THEN it displays
T-man
(Sep 12, 2016 at 7:54 PM)Draku Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2016 at 5:53 PM)T-man Wrote:
So nothing's changed
they technically do work on mobile now, it's just weird since you have to hold down on them and then close out of the automatic popup THEN it displays
To no one's surprise, it doesn't work on SHiTPhone
Draku
(Sep 12, 2016 at 7:59 PM)T-man Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2016 at 7:54 PM)Draku Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2016 at 5:53 PM)T-man Wrote: So nothing's changed
To no one's surprise, it doesn't work on SHiTPhone
ah, i kind of expected you to be someone with an android phone. in that case yeah that's not surprising at all
DrTapeworm
[Image: F50GNHU.jpg]
Beako
[Image: Kyh84Ac.jpg]
Solar Werecat
[Image: DPS%20queues%20for%20dungeon_zpsyzf9dto6.gif]
Yoshin
[Image: tgWbdwu.png]
Beako
[Image: FPDHgVI.png]