Minus World lore thread

I think the best way to describe myself as a kid is two stories.

One where my older sister was playing a game with her friend and they both kept ignoring me so i bite the shit out of her leg until it started bleeding and then got my ass beat.

Another is when we were having our toliet worked on and i had to use the restroom so I tell my sister and she tells me "just go outside" so i go in the backyard and take a full ass shit there. Not even covered by a bush or anything. Just took a shit. Right there. This also resulted in me getting my ass beat i'm pretty sure.

Needless to say I was timid and shy.
sealelement
i got spyware installed onto my family PC called "hotter than hell" from browsing fireball20xl. my dad yelled at me and i never went to fireball20xl again
100% pure gamer 100%
Draku
(Aug 31, 2019 at 6:04 PM)sealelement Wrote: i got spyware installed onto my family PC called "hotter than hell" from browsing fireball20xl. my dad yelled at me and i never went to fireball20xl again

>go to a site called "fireball"

>get mad that your PC warms up

lmao stoopid
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
sealelement
(Aug 31, 2019 at 6:07 PM)Draku Wrote:
(Aug 31, 2019 at 6:04 PM)sealelement Wrote: i got spyware installed onto my family PC called "hotter than hell" from browsing fireball20xl. my dad yelled at me and i never went to fireball20xl again

>go to a site called "fireball"

>get mad that your PC warms up

lmao stoopid

nah for real fuck psyguy and his shitty dragon ball z oc and fuck thats my sonic especially
100% pure gamer 100%
Yrrzy
thank you zelma