28. Figure out what number we're actually on
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
1000. Skip several hundred floors in the confusion
[Image: supercorrect.png]
geno7
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
Tenebrae
75. Adjust to new life without Codec Cyan.
Shroomguy
76 Force the Old Guard to bring back codec cyan
The Beef Baron
Draku
77 realize codec cyan is only sort of cyan
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
I looked through all the old MW skins the other day and it's shocking to me that anyone used them
T-man
(Sep 23, 2016 at 9:33 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I looked through all the old MW skins the other day and it's shocking to me that anyone used them
Yeah, I too think most Old World skins are pretty ugly by today's standards. That said, I don't see why they couldn't be improved upon.
Two_Finger
I'd love to see you're modern twist on doomship gloom ;)
Spritanium
79. Submit a complaint that the Pit of 99,999 Trials is unbeatable and ignores a litany of safety regulations
Tenebrae
80. Form a union. With benefits.

(Sep 23, 2016 at 11:45 PM)T-man Wrote:
(Sep 23, 2016 at 9:33 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I looked through all the old MW skins the other day and it's shocking to me that anyone used them
Yeah, I too think most Old World skins are pretty ugly by today's standards. That said, I don't see why they couldn't be improved upon.
I liked Codec Cyan because it was super easy on my eyes. I'm using the darker green one now, but it's is still a touch bright for me. Plus Metal Gear.
DrTapeworm
82. Bust Marty the Green Thwomp out of jail
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Yoshin
84. Post on MFGG
Renzo "The Renz" Kukenson
Haha! These threads are so much fun, and I am throughly impressed with the creativity and humor all of you are bringing in your Posts. Keep up the good work. Wink

While I'm here, I've got a challenging trial for you all, number 86 of 99,999...Pay a compliment to all of your friends in the Minus World Universe, then, with individual and enthusiastic consent only, give them a warm hug. Good luck with that one... You'll have 88 compliments and potential hugs to give! Cool

Lovingly,
Renzo Kukenson
DrTapeworm
87. Restraining order
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Yoshin
88. Kill a thread just by lurking it
T-man
89: See some serious shit.