God
not really sure what rule they broke??? like this is some straight up anti-religion bs
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
religion is a spook or something
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Spritanium
Weren't they a spambot
[Image: supercorrect.png]
God
spambots are people too
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Stirling
do they dream of nigerian prince sheep?
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
God
but lyk idk it seemed lyk the reason they was banned had nothing to do with them being a spambot or not. and afaik spambots aren't against the rules and rightly so; this alleged spambot posted some useful content and it seems dumb to stop a potential player to join the ranks. spambots may use unconventional posting techniques but why are we banning them for that????
God
does the Old Guard distinguish between religious content and spam anyway lmao
God
palo posted some cosmic af content, started their first season at MW with a 4.0 GSP ratio and they didnt even get a chance to follow up on it ffs smh
God
we really need to do better for our more unconventional guests
T-man
#FreePalo
Spritanium
(Sep 12, 2016 at 5:11 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: spambots are people too
They literally aren't

(Sep 12, 2016 at 5:14 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: but lyk idk it seemed lyk the reason they was banned had nothing to do with them being a spambot or not. and afaik spambots aren't against the rules and rightly so; this alleged spambot posted some useful content and it seems dumb to stop a potential player to join the ranks. spambots may use unconventional posting techniques but why are we banning them for that????
For a bot to happen across a forum and post its prewritten message is not a posting technique, it's an exploit, neither the bot nor its creator has any idea what MW is

(Sep 12, 2016 at 5:16 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: does the Old Guard distinguish between religious content and spam anyway lmao
I dunno why don't you ask in the Prayer Thread?

(Sep 12, 2016 at 5:17 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: palo posted some cosmic af content, started their first season at MW with a 4.0 GSP ratio and they didnt even get a chance to follow up on it ffs smh
I know you're just bein a silly goose but obviously it's not that big an accomplishment for a member with 1 post to have a high GSP

(Sep 12, 2016 at 5:18 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: we really need to do better for our more unconventional guests
We can start by adding a captcha
Spritanium
All things considered I don't care if spambots post here as long as it's not excessive, imo bombarding their copypasta with spells is funnier than banning them

It's not some serious ethical issue either though lol
DrTapeworm
Spritanium confirmed Sonic the Hedgehog
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Spritanium
Yeah. An AI can potentially be human, but a spambot isn't an AI, it's just a script incapable of individuality or thought
GRIMglamfire
who cares either of them deserve be treated like Mongrel Goblins
kaZaam
We can start by adding a captcha
[/quote]
nooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
DrTapeworm
bold words from someone with a cropped nsfw icon
[Image: dinogunz.png]
GRIMglamfire
yes thank you
[Image: tumblr_mcfkee_ABc_D1rtlpz7.jpg]
God
Quote:They literally aren't

let's not determine what and what doesn't constitute as a person. the law considers some non-human entities, and if we start to play games with deciding who and who doesn't constitute as a person we can run in into pretty big problems. in this scenario, an entity that posted non-eurocentric philosophy was considered inhuman and unfit to post on this forum. i shouldn't have to state why that is a problem. whether or not they are a spambot is an insignificant observation.

Quote:For a bot to happen across a forum and post its prewritten message is not a posting technique, it's an exploit, neither the bot nor its creator has any idea what MW is

an entity doesn't need to know what MW is in order to submit good content. i have no idea what MW is but i am one of the greatest MW posters of all time with more Monthly Metagame Roundup Belts than all the entire memberbase combined

Quote:I dunno why don't you ask in the Prayer Thread?

the Prayer Room is for communion with God, not the Old Guard. that's what the Meta Forum is for.

Quote:I know you're just bein a silly goose but obviously it's not that big an accomplishment for a member with 1 post to have a high GSP

looks like someone is jealous that an accused spambot can have a higher Community Approved Ceritified Fresh rating than their own. a GSP of 4 is in the top 1/50th percentile; considering that the current combination of Spells cast against their post prevents people from clicking the Good Sh*t button, that's impressive.

Quote:We can start by adding a captcha

the robot revolution will not be stopped